Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can buy some altcoin??  (Read 6896 times)
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:50:48 PM

Just go to coinmarketcap. Enter in the search field the coin you are interested in. Click on Markets tab. It should show the exchanges where you can get it.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:24:24 PM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
Coinmarketcap.com would be one of the sites to buy altcoins. You can find all altcons growth trend, current rate, market price and etc. Select the altcoin you wish to buy. You have the option to buy the coins. Find out the coins currently have good growth in the market and invest in. All the best.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
krampus854

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:46:50 PM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
just register in some exchanhgers also registers in some tutorials . there is a youtube that can actually teach you how to trade some tokens, (altcoins) step by step.. there are so many ways here in bitcointalk you can gain some too.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:40:42 PM

just register in some exchanhgers also registers in some tutorials . there is a youtube that can actually teach you how to trade some tokens, (altcoins) step by step.. there are so many ways here in bitcointalk you can gain some too.
I think that on the bitcointalk forum you can emphasize all the necessary information. It was from here that I started my activity and later switched to trading too. It seems to me that Youtube does not have as much useful information as on bitcointalk.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:56:16 AM

buy altcoin if to trading then just buy that cost is small. It is not to suffer losses if using a large capital. because trading is not merely original buying coin, but need an understanding
hawkman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:09:15 AM

If you want to buy coins just open the web on the coin market. a lot of if want to try, there are vip.bitcoin for example. It could buy any altcoin and can also be used as capital for trading
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:39:34 AM

Can I just be in trouble with the etherdelta while taking the altcoin?
The page does not open, or it can not be clicked anywhere on the page. I will use binance and bittrex...

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cluend

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:02:00 PM

get bitcoins and used it to buy altcoins.

you can use exchange sites but most of them risky 
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:18:41 PM

I only trust transactions that can be made on large exchangers. Local exchangers and buying coins through some people I do not cause trust. For the purchase and sale of coins, I usually use Bitrex.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:56:14 PM

I only trust transactions that can be made on large exchangers. Local exchangers and buying coins through some people I do not cause trust. For the purchase and sale of coins, I usually use Bitrex.
in fact
Today bittrex is the most optimal exchanger, Where you can sell and buy a fairly wide range of coins, In addition, in addition, bittrex has a good form of security with two-factor authentication.
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:12:36 PM

first you should have to buy some bitcoin or ethereum in the exchange , after that you can use you BTC or

ETH for exchange other cryptocurrency in other trade pairs
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:06:00 PM

in fact
Today bittrex is the most optimal exchanger, Where you can sell and buy a fairly wide range of coins, In addition, in addition, bittrex has a good form of security with two-factor authentication.
today, almost all exchangers require their users to pass the identification of personal data, as well as to connect 2fa authentication to avoid unwanted problems. in addition to Bitrix I would advise more and hitbtc.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:33:02 AM

First you need to know you can't buy altcoins by fiat money. To buy altcoins you have to have Ethereum and Bitcoin. If you had Bitcoin or Ethereum you can  buy altcoins which you want at exchange sites like bittrex, poloniex, Bitfinex....
The way to buy any altcoin:
Before you go to Coinmarketcap.com
Looking for coin which you want to buy.
You can find out exchange sites where is selling the coin that you want to buy in are Markets.
Deposit to these site and buy Smiley
Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:36:35 AM

You need eth, bitcoin then send it to bittrex or poloniex or any exchange then you choose coin which you want...
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:58:37 AM

First buy bitcoin or ether, then you can buy in Etherdelta any coin!
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:16:18 AM

You just need to set up your funds, could be USD
I recommend you use the market https://bittrex.com or https://poloniex.com
first create the account, after your account is already so please search button to deposit, then please follow the procedure that is on your screen
good luck
Ratko1922

Activity: 175
Merit: 15

General Director at MoonBounties.io

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:26:41 PM

One small tip - do your own thinking, don't believe in any trading move suggestions, as the majority of traders have their own agenda and often look to take advantage of the newbies.

abbv21b

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:07:58 PM

in fact

I would be extremely cautious with Bittrex. Check the exchanges forum or google it, there has been a lot of complaints / delays / problems with the verification process, making people unable to withdraw their funds.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:35:11 PM

You just need to set up your funds, could be USD
I recommend you use the market https://bittrex.com or https://poloniex.com
first create the account, after your account is already so please search button to deposit, then please follow the procedure that is on your screen
good luck

These both site would be good for all the top altcoins even some token coins also first added bitrex alone. You please try to use the coinmarketcap site. That will give a way to find the coin can be traded in which exchange site.
Along with this you can use yobit and litecoin.net. these trading site also famous compare with bitrex and polenix do the trade for most of the coin.
Before you go to buy it check whether they have a potential to reach the any peak value in near future. Moreover no will hold the altcoins like btc for long time.
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:56:29 PM

There are many ways to buy altcoins. But the most reliable is buying through some crypto exchange. You can even make a purchase on fully anonymous exchanges that do not require verification like binance.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: