Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can buy some altcoin??  (Read 6905 times)
warrenbuffet786a

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:12:30 PM

I love Bittrex and buy most of the coins on it. I had Poloniex account earlier but that was slow and lot of performance issues and lot of complaints from customers so stay away.
nevergone162

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

Go to bittrex or binance.
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
lots of exchange sites are functioning in the conversion of the currency.
some of those which are easy and safe is bittrex, poloniex, hitbtc.  Wink Smiley

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

there is a lot of exchanges, the simplest is Bittrex, there everything is very simple and clear, for the person who only begins, there will be the most suitable

I agree with you, Bittrex is the most convenient and reliable exchanger. I have been trading there for a long time and I had no problems with buying and withdrawing coins
I completely agree with you, But I'm a little worried that almost every trade resource, including Bitrix, forces the user to install a two-factorial authentication as the main protection. This causes some difficulties if I use several devices.
if two-factor authentication causes some difficulties, then I think that the best way to buy or exchange is Hit btc. There is also such a level of protection, but it is based on confirmation of email.
Janine012

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:57:06 PM

As a newbie, you try to hold first bitcoin on your wallet. Study coins which you think have a long way to go. Stick first to the first 10 coins in coinmarketcap as it is more stable with the other coins in the market. But, it doesn't give you the security that it might go up as altcoins is very volatile also. There are new coins and low volume coins that you may opt to try as they can be a good source of income as well. Study first the things you need to know in trading and bear in mind to trade what you are afford to lose as market are very risky. Simple concept is buy low and sell high. You might wanna try to trade in poloniex, bittrex and binance, crytopia, hitbtc and bitfinex.
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

If you want to buy altcoin first you need to select which altcoin you going to buy and then go to the exchanges.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

Bittrex, Poliniex etc.
Actually there's a lot of good exchanges out there, the important thing here is you should have enough money for the alts you want to hold and i suggest you buy in bulk to feel the earnings throughout the entire period you hold it with its pump.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

If you want to buy altcoin first you need to select which altcoin you going to buy and then go to the exchanges.
There are quite a lot of commercial sites you can buy on the altcoin. These are: Bittrex, Poloniex, HitBTC, Binance, Kucoin, COSS ... these are very good commercial sites supported by the investor community and involved a lot. Binance if you do not have an account then they have closed the function to add new account.
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:37:41 PM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.

The best advice that i can give you if your newbie in cryptocurrency space is that go to youtube videos, there tune of them you can learn very Fast, there is How everything Huh i mean you can ask anything regarding crypto, wallets, how to buy and sell, may be in this thread you may have some answers but you need someone to show you how how to practice ? trust me the best way is youtube .
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:45:23 AM

You can start trading at Bittrex it's more user friendly than etherdelta and more reliable i think but before buying alt coins learn more about the coin your buying and it's potential to grow. This way, you can get benefit from it.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:51:13 AM

You can start trading at Bittrex it's more user friendly than etherdelta and more reliable i think but before buying alt coins learn more about the coin your buying and it's potential to grow. This way, you can get benefit from it.

I will recommend bittrex too for buy some altcoin because it is easy for new people and I think the menu in that site is easy to understand. as far as I know, etherdelta is only for a token that not yet available in any of exchanges and besides that, every time we want to make a transaction, we need to have a gas too so we need to spend gas in that site. beside bittrex, maybe he can visit in poloniex and try to register so he can start to buy altcoin too. this site is the same as bittrex and we have many of altcoin that ready to buy.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
return628

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

You can find out in remitano.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

so it was clear what coins to buy look at my recommendations. Do not use more than 5% of your capital https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702672.msg27632002#msg27632002
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

Your question is not specific.. But if you want trade in poloniex, bittrex and yobit site.. There are huge coin list.. But As a beginner you should try to hold first bitcoin, eth, ltc on your wallet. Better You should take help from advisor or friends who know very well about trading..
sisira85

Activity: 394

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

If you want to buy altcoin you need BTC or ETH. Then send it bittrex, poloniex, yobit or any other exchange which you can trust .then you can buy altcoin using by ETH or BTC. If you want to more knowledge about this search you tube videos.Good luck

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:53:09 AM

When buying altcoin you must be wise. Being a wise is you need to know all basic knowledge about altcoin and how it works. Then if you know that can start buying altcoins by trading or changing your altcoins or coins. Their are are many kinds of coins you need to know in the market for trading.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
ActiveWizard77

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

Try to study first the coin you will be buying or you will just be wasting your money. You can buy coins through their website, or through exchange site like binance and poloniex.
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

you can get the altcoins from the bounty campaign  by working for the companies which you have register and also you can buy the coins in there websites by paying.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

If you are new to this industry, I would suggest that you must participate in the ico project like participating as one of the investors to their project then wait until the end of their ico. Or if you have an account here in the forum you can join to their bounty campaign too so that your profit will be like double blade profits.

iwill100

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

there are lots of trading plat forms to buys coins/token. as example ether delta, bittrex,poloniex,cex.io,coinbase etc etc.
but i use a simple trick for buying alts, that is coinmarketcap. when i want to buy a particular alt coin, i just check in coinmarketcap regarding volumes and prices and under market tab i followed through the most with 24hr volume with reasonable price and follow the respect market.
but basically all etherium based tokens/coins can be found in ether delta which is a decentralized market.
all is up to you.
my recommendations for exchanges are, bittrex, poloniex, coinbase, cryptopia, binance, yobit and also etherdelta.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: