Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 05:54:48 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can buy some altcoin??  (Read 6916 times)
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

There are lots of coins in exchanges
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
You find an overview of all crypto coins here on Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/.

When you browse into a coin'S detail page you will find all markets where this coin is listed and tradable. Simply follow the link and register in the market to buy or sell there.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

You can buy Altcoins here on Bitcointalk it is the safest place though.

Just use escrow before sending any money to the seller. Post your Trade in trading section and buy altcoins.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

You can check the price first at coinmarketcap.com and then you start to decide what coins you want to buy. You can also check in markets for what coins are available. That's easy if you already have a plan to buy altcoins, and then you just look for an exchange that you like to trade.
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

Just take the demo account in the trading get to know some basics in the trading and buy altcoins in the exchanges.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

You can check the price first at coinmarketcap.com and then you start to decide what coins you want to buy. You can also check in markets for what coins are available. That's easy if you already have a plan to buy altcoins, and then you just look for an exchange that you like to trade.
It's better to buy tokens that have fallen in price since they can grow quickly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:25:43 AM

first you must have an account exchanger to be able to trade, both buy Bitcoin for trading on the exchanger
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:28:25 AM

Before buying the altcoin, first of all, you need to have Bitcoin with you because you can find any local exchange taking your fiat currency for Bitcoin. Once after getting Bitcoins, you can start searching the coin in the coinmarketcap.com in which exchange the coin is listed in order to buy them.
Mame89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 458

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:06:27 AM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
for beginners like you it's good to find information first to your closest friend it will facilitate you in starting trading. Learn the basic steps before you jump into the world of trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

for beginners like you it's good to find information first to your closest friend it will facilitate you in starting trading. Learn the basic steps before you jump into the world of trading.
I would advise doing what I do. It's me. To begin with, I participate in the company's bounty and at the same time study information about trade and investment. When I earn my tokens, I will already have both seed money and the basic knowledge base.
lesmana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

seek first the site about trading, an awful lot if you want to find. then learn to start trading with small capital first in order to know how his system and was not surprised when the price of coins down. If you are convinced and understand so try with a large capital.
boybadbi

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:21:00 AM

I would advise you not to hurry! First of all, familiarize yourself with the market of crypto-currency. Then make money in one of the main coins, I advise you to choose from: Ethereum, LTC, NEO, but this is completely subjective .... And then follow the trend of the market development, in due course you will be able to orientate in what coins you can profitably buy and sell .

CROWD MACHINE
Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders (https://www.crowdmachine.com/)
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

I would advise you not to hurry! First of all, familiarize yourself with the market of crypto-currency. Then make money in one of the main coins, I advise you to choose from: Ethereum, LTC, NEO, but this is completely subjective .... And then follow the trend of the market development, in due course you will be able to orientate in what coins you can profitably buy and sell .
If you earn on the difference in the price of coins, whose prices fluctuate throughout the day several times, then in this case you first need to have seed money and do not rush to choose. If the fall and growth has a difference of at least 5 or 10%, then even in that case you can make good money.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

This one was a greate advice I hope you guys follow it because if you didn't know what are you doing it's like you jump on a running train. Learn the basic of trading before buying any altcoins.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

Use some good exchanges to buy the altcoins and trading.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
ViperGuyMike

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:52:11 AM

I tried out one of the bitcoin atm's in my area last night. I just inserted $300 cash and it asked me if I wanted BTC, ETH, LTZ, or ZEC if I remember correctly. I clicked the deposit button on my Bleutrade account and held my phone up to the atm with the QR code displayed on my phone. The atm read it and asked me to confirm my deposit and then said it would be paid out at the top of the next hour. Sure enough, 15 minutes later I received a deposit into my BT account minus approximately $35 due to the unfavorable exchange rate they were using (but this was displayed during the deposit) plus tx fees. It is definitely a convenient although expensive way to covert fiat to crypto.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:04:13 AM

This one was a greate advice I hope you guys follow it because if you didn't know what are you doing it's like you jump on a running train. Learn the basic of trading before buying any altcoins.

Its better learning from friend who really want to teach us rather outo from internet like me.
Learning from knowing people would be quicker. Learning from friend is also free. LOL
maydna

Activity: 3038
Merit: 556

Catalog Websites

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:03:05 AM

Its better learning from friend who really want to teach us rather outo from internet like me.
Learning from knowing people would be quicker. Learning from friend is also free. LOL

but we still need to learn on our own to have a private experience which other people cannot teach. it is better if we can learn about trading and I am sure that he can learn by watching a video on youtube or by reading some guidance on many websites. the most important thing is he needs to try for what he watched and read so he can feel how to do trade and buy some altcoin.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
icodetected

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

but we still need to learn on our own to have a private experience which other people cannot teach. it is better if we can learn about trading and I am sure that he can learn by watching a video on youtube or by reading some guidance on many websites. the most important thing is he needs to try for what he watched and read so he can feel how to do trade and buy some altcoin.

Absolutely! Only your losses will be an important experience. And then the sweeter will be the victory! Learns, learns and learns!

Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

First you want to buy altcoin then you have to have bitcoin or eth you can buy altcoin on the bourses such as bittrex, poloniex, yobit .... there are lots of decks depending on the country you are in there floor I see in America and Japan are two countries with many trading floors do not know you have in those two countries. As for the trade coin, you should look for trade videos on youtube that have a lot of people talking about it but you have to make your own decision not to follow the person you have to learn from the beginning if you are a Newbie you should first learn how to manage your capital before you make profit from trade coin and then learn how to view the way ... first of all you should try to trade with a little money to avoid you will lose money if you put all of it. Good luck
I think to buy some alt is just need of saving to spend what alt you want to buy. And when buying some alts needs to be active and have an ete on the trading market so that you can choose deeply of what you alt you wanted for. Buying is just a risk of yours but to think its a part of trading industry that must take risk upon buying for the sake of achieving more profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: