Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can buy some altcoin??  (Read 6896 times)
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.

There are many altcoins you can buy in any legitimate exchange platform such as kucoin, binance, cryptopia, yobit, and bittrex and many more. But you can do search of some exchange platform where you can buy altcoin.
joshua10

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

if you want to buy altcoins just go to traders like bittrex site you can also buy yourself hollders you know for avoidance hasle also if you buy the trader because there are more transactions unlike the holders to send on your wallet to avoid scams as well.

altcoiner

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

As for me, first thing is that u should decide which coin u want to buy. Then u could search it in some platform like feixiaohao.com, where u r able to find all the information of this altcoin, including the trading exchange and official website or u could just search it in google. Then u will find the official website and go to the social mediums like Telegram.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

Not the least thing to do trading on altcoin, u can choose the market exchange that u like, and select the type of coin available in it. U have to do analysis of various exchange markets to be able to choose which type of altcoin is good to trade. So, work hard and keep ur mind clear
Re.won14

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

You can try checking on some trading sites, this will allow you to buy certain coins available. Also, if you would like you can invest on new ICO since you will get bonuses from this because this is where their funds will come from, but this is not always the case because there are some ICO that prices go down after being release in trading sites so you still need to do some research.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

I think you better buy the market, let alone there is a new altcoin plunge in a market, it is usually the so coveted me to buy it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cryptomaster91

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
its danger out there, you surely got to get some knowledge first and than to do the steps .
Vdecso

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

I have a lot of crypt money. some are reliable and good. I need to investigate. now INS and NEBLIO are beautiful. I took it. you too.

kreket1

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

I'm looking for a good ico project, I'm waiting for when ico ends. Many Bounty Hunters immediately sell these coins on the exchange at a small price, and I buy them and they grow several times Grin Grin

Diabolov

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

consider the example of iso in which I have invested:

STEP 1:

Install MetaMask by downloading the Extension (https://metamask.io), then complete the installation steps and set up your local MetaMask wallet.

Click the three dots

Click Copy Address to clipboard

Send Ether from your Exchange (like Coinbase or Gemini) to the newly copied Address

STEP 2:

Send Ether (ETH) from an exchange like Coinbase or Gemini to your MetaMask Wallet Address.

STEP 3:

After your MetaMask wallet is loaded up with Ether, the input fields in the Purchase Order Form will now be pre-populated with your MetaMask wallet information.

STEP 4:

Click the “SUBMIT” button to exchange the specified amount of ETH for XYO.

STEP 5:

Then click the MetaMask Green Submit Button (pictured below). We recommend setting a Gas Price of 20 and a Gas Limit of 200,000.

Wink

https://get.xyo.network/purchase/
nakamura12

Activity: 2268
Merit: 669

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

First you want to buy altcoin then you have to have bitcoin or eth you can buy altcoin on the bourses such as bittrex, poloniex, yobit .... there are lots of decks depending on the country you are in there floor I see in America and Japan are two countries with many trading floors do not know you have in those two countries. As for the trade coin, you should look for trade videos on youtube that have a lot of people talking about it but you have to make your own decision not to follow the person you have to learn from the beginning if you are a Newbie you should first learn how to manage your capital before you make profit from trade coin and then learn how to view the way ... first of all you should try to trade with a little money to avoid you will lose money if you put all of it. Good luck
I agree in his terms and i want to add some tips about what to do(not in buying but information in trading). You should read other user on their experience because all the information about sites on where to buy are all true, there are so many sites where you can buy and you should study first on how to trade before buying altcoins. When you're done buying altcoins what would you do about your altcoins? First question and second when is the time to sell? Third is what is the safest wallet to store your altcoins?. I may not traded yet but i saw my brother what he do when he trade his coins. Trading is all about exchanging what you have to what you want and one of it is buying altcoins using fiat money for altcoins. Know what kind of altcoins you decide to buy, buy the good altcoins like ETH and other successful altcoins.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:16:53 PM

Firstly what altcoin do you want to buy?There are many altcoin out there to choose from but the thing is you need a bitcoin to buy an altcoin or eth.if you do not have that i suggest buy in your local exchanger  convert your fiat to bitcoin or eth and buy an altcoin from reputable trading site.There are many altcoins there.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

altcoin exchange:-Binance
                         -Kraken
                         -HitBTC
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

if you are a beginner, you can choose a local exchange market that can convert local currency in your country to buy some altcoins that have good potential for trading in the short or long term.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 289

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

Many ways you can do to buy altcoin ie you first understand about the exchange to make no mistake When buying and selling, you can buy altcoin in various markets such as bitrex, binance, cucoin,

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

ICO Ecosystem and Neblio are very nice subcoins. you can get them if you make purchases. it is useful to think. value can be folded 10 times.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
kreket1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:02:40 PM

You can buy good coins on Etherdelta. There often sell coins at the lowest price. the main thing is to carefully study everything

*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

many markets provide altcoin where they can buy and buy there and take it according to your best coin.
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

To buy your first altkum, special knowledge in the trade is not required. You only need to register on the exchange (for example, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, etc.) and buy it.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

Well, since you are a beginner, you should start with the basics, read sections for beginners here on the forum, then you will get acquainted with the recommendations on security and only after that you can already register on exchanges and buy your first altcoin. I recommend to buy altcoin with price under 100 satoshi. Hold it for 1 years Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: