Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can buy some altcoin??  (Read 6901 times)
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.

You will need to start doing a lot of research .There are no guarantees you will make money from altcoins trading or investment.Some persons will win and there will be losers.People who make money on cryptos are those who have invested heavily in research and had the guts and cash to follow through with their findings.Also you cannot rely on information passed out on general forum to make informed decisions,because their are just opinions of people-good and bad alike.So before you make any trade or investment,spend enough time doing personal research,check the website of the altcoin you are interested in,check the team,the community activities on social media,road map,upcoming events,price history etc.
Rubengiovani

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

You can try to buy it in some market like etherdelta hitbtc, coin exchnge and kucoin, there are altcoins that you can buy,and before you buy first understand how to purchase it
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:52:07 AM

if you want to buy altcoins go to the trader site you are small and do not buy for safe it is better to direct you to the ico whom you join so that you can be sure that you are safe and that's not a scam as I do when buying altcoins for scammers.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:19:58 AM

First, you use cash to buy BTC or ETH, have many sites in your country. Next, look for reputable exchange sites to register your account, then deposit and buy the altcoin you want. You can learn visually on youtube.
Jankhot

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:09:36 AM

If you want to buy altcoin then you must have BITCOIN or ETH first and you can buy altcoins on the stock such as bittrex or others. There are various lists depending on the country of residence you are in. we see in the State of Japan or America are two countries with lots of trading floor, which is unlikely you do not know of both countries. For trading coins, you should search on various web trading or on youtube which is discussed by many people.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

you try to collect altcoin here bounty and you learn to find various kinds of coin after that you try to exchange with other coin or sell it after you can this stage you try to enter money to buy another coin.
volf22

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

I would in your place first chose a worthy altcoyin, if you do not want to lose your money, and then you look at which exchange it is and buy

dexone
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

If you want to remain anonymous when purchasing cryptocurrencies, decentralized exchanges(DEX) are the best.
bellakw08

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

why not try to get altcoin from airdrop or bounty. during the try, by experiences, will gradually become more become expert trading , if we plunge directly into altcoin that already exist in the market, it is hundreds and difficult to know the development of each altcoin itself, and the potential of altcoin is more depend on investors.

cupCoins

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

In general, it depends on the country. In some countries, many decent stock exchanges are unavailable like in my(
The most pleasant way is of course to participate in the bounty and get it without investing fiat money imho
hellbrowncat

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:37:49 PM

Uou can buy Alt from  'Yobit' or 'poloniex'  .and there are many other places to buy like Binance and IQ Option and Bitconnect or Coinexchange but those 2 are the best in my opinion .
dimpsk

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

Cryptopia is a really good trade market.
I would not suggest poloniex. It's a mud place due verification problems.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:40:38 AM

First select your altcoin. You can reach all the details in coinmarketcap. And specify that, which market price is better for your altcoin. And concerned with the volume of the market, this is very important for safe trading. and choose a good and reliable exchanger
Akses01

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:38:44 AM

Please check the best amount of coin to buy in coinmarketcap, and can buy any kind of aitcoin from different Exchenger like Binance, Ether Delta, Bittrex, and do not look at the volume of coin you are pleased with.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:57:39 AM

Not only buying in exchange and you can buy them through the ICO because you will get more coins at the time of ICO. You will get very less coins if you buy them in exchanges.
mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

You can actually buy altcoin from exchange sites like binance, kucoin, poloniex, bittrex etc. You just have to make a personal account to deposit a currency/cryptocurrency which will be used to buy your desired altcoin. Of course if the currency you have should be supported/tradable to the coins you want.

For example you want to buy ETH, then you should have USD or BTC since they are tradable to ETH in most exchanges.

Also, the exchange site you are in should be considered. Many exchange platform do not support other coins.

For example, you can not buy KCS in binance exchange or buy BNB in Kucoin.

That's all I know I hope it helps. Feel free to correct me I am still learning anyway. Smiley

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

Hi, I am a new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience in trading. Please share your experience.
My advice if you do not have experience about your Trade do not go directly to Trade. Because I'm sure the science you get is still very little and that's not enough to plunge in Trade. Although you have a lot of capital if you do not understand at all about Trade. Eventually, you will even be a loss. So I suggest you read a lot about Trade.

Aleksey Vasilyev

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

First, you need to learn the basics of crypto currency. Then deal with the stock exchanges. And then buy what you want.

Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

In the first place, do you want to trade or just hodl? For trading, I will advice you to hold on for now. If you become experienced then you can start trading else they will dump on you always.
For you to buy a coin/token, you should be registered on the exchange where it is traded and then buy it.
You can find where your coins/tokens are traded at coinmarketcap.com by searching the name of your coin/token and clicking on the market tab should list all the exchanges where the coins/tokens are traded.
You choose to either transfer them to a wallet that you have private keys to and only you control it(safest) or leave it on the exchange. In either case, the coins/tokens are yours.
This should help you to get some coins/tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: