Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30205 times)
dballz789

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:23:31 AM

wow sounds like a great idea and a faucet, gonna check this out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:24:10 AM

I noticed one thing yesterday, my satowallet address changed from it previous address to another one. I was so shocked and thought it has been hacked by hackers
Hahaha. Funny you, it is good to be observant and vigilant though. The address seems to be changing just like bitcoin address. I too got to know yesterday when I asked the admin. I initially thought it is fixed like ethereum wallet address. But I got clarified yesterday as I have not used satowallet before if not for abjcoin and even I have moved my funds to pc core wallet.
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:24:37 AM

Better put this blockchain into a good solution to fight against the corrupted and inflate in Africa.
indomitableprincess

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:26:21 AM

Yes. the team are really working to get this coin to highest height. They really surprise me in particular. I think abjcoin possess what other coins are slower in getting.

indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:27:19 AM

I noticed one thing yesterday, my satowallet address changed from it previous address to another one. I was so shocked and thought it has been hacked by hackers
Hahaha. Funny you, it is good to be observant and vigilant though. The address seems to be changing just like bitcoin address. I too got to know yesterday when I asked the admin. I initially thought it is fixed like ethereum wallet address. But I got clarified yesterday as I have not used satowallet before if not for abjcoin and even I have moved my funds to pc core wallet.
this is not funny. You need to see yesterday as I was expecting some payments and I was told to check my address again and I was surprised to see it is different from what I have saved as my satowallet. I was feeling heat inside air conditioner. You need to see me

idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:28:43 AM

this is not funny. You need to see yesterday as I was expecting some payments and I was told to check my address again and I was surprised to see it is different from what I have saved as my satowallet. I was feeling heat inside air conditioner. You need to see me
Though ever since I have transferred my own coin to the pc core wallet, I don’t visit again since then but like I told you, it was yesterday I got to know satowallet keeps changing colour like chameleon but the addresss have tendencies to get funds into the same wallet.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:29:20 AM

Today again I will talk with some of my colleagues to see if anyone will embrace ABJcoin just like only two did before. And believe me, no one I told ever heard of abjcoin. I will copy the telegram link and send to me as they have android phone. I just hope they should have time to chat. But I have tried my best in letting them know.

DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:19:29 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
trust me, buy more Abjcoin and thank me later

I'm buying them almost daily, whenever i get some extra BTC

I believe you are rich peoples and you gone be richer later  Grin Grin

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:54:51 AM

Perseverance is majestic, because perseverance is honed in every possible way; persistence is sweet, because the dauntless and persistent perseverance has sowed the seeds of victory in the heart. Team refueling!!!!

That is a nice writeup . Abjcoin is an access to borderless trade!

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:04:23 AM

Good morning all. Today is another day October 24,2017. Do remember the Ico ends in less than a week now. Time for you all to top up your wallets. You will never regret you did that.

do you have information how many is left?

10% Of ICO SALES LEFT . Thank you for contributing to Abjcoin initial coin offering.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:06:51 AM

nice project
reserve me for portuguese translation please (will be needed, at least when you expand to other areas in africa   Grin)
cheers

Yes it is part of our plans to extend to several African countries and have also a physical location. This is part of our roadmap.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:09:50 AM

I using right now faucet in AbJCoin. Can i share in my blog everyday your bounty with Turkish language? or Requied English? Thank you..

Yes you can in any language.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:10:50 AM

Hello all. Today is Wednesday 25th of October. Definitely by this time of next week, I believe you know the ICO would have ended and we will begin to see positive growth in our ABJcoin. This is the time you can top up your wallet. Make hay while the sun shines

Thank you for your trust in Abjcoin and for contributing to our ICO . Abjcoin is good for business!

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:11:38 AM

Great! Thank you for your interest in the Abjcoin project!

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:12:43 AM

Better put this blockchain into a good solution to fight against the corrupted and inflate in Africa.

This is the purpose of the Abjcoin, to provide practical usage of the blockchain and facilitate commerce in Africa.

ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:12:20 PM

ABJcoin price is what I am seriously waiting for. Mind you, I am holding mine and will also try to buy more from impatient investors. I will patiently wait to eat the fattest joy and happiness
How do you mean by impatient investors. By the way, if you are gonna buy from them, I don’t think you will ever get it at this cheap price of ICO. Or is there a way you will do it?
I meant those who will want to sell off their coin when there is little or no gain immediately it hits the exchange for some reasons maybe they need urgent needs or some bills to settle. Of course not, I wont get it at the ico price but at least, I will hold till when I make my own gains. That will be compensated for by the demand and also the scarcity in the market.
Hmmm. That means you will buy cheap from them and sell high. I think this is trading in the market. I love the idea. But in the first instance I dont see any reason why someone would not want to hold for at least 6 months. well, their idea though.

a lot of peoples are in ICO because for trading, small of the real do mining
Please do you mean people don’t like mining or that they simply prefer to get their coins through ICO and hold for future? Or is it because many dont have mining tools?

I think he mean that peoples don't want to mine because they need attention and a lot of effort  Grin Shocked Shocked

nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:18:27 PM

It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
Yes, the need to wait is what actually will bring the reward out. Is then the profit will come out and investors can really know the value of what they are holding. Buy and Hold.

the price of ABJcoin will raise after ICO, from 0,5$ to 1$, so in the start you can double your money. Grin Grin Grin
I think the price will be more than that as I heard and read here that the ICO price should have been more than this but was brought down for the sake of investors. Definitely, it should even be more than that

Grin minimum is double, everything more is bonus  Wink
nnekic86

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:24:01 PM

I using right now faucet in AbJCoin. Can i share in my blog everyday your bounty with Turkish language? or Requied English? Thank you..
Faucet claiming is what I am using also to earn some coins with my android at my leisure times so as to increase the number of coins I have. It is lovely to see me claim every 5 minutes interval.

how much you earn? do you already make pay-out?
nnekic86

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:33:31 PM

taht is normal, wallet generate address, but acc is same  Roll Eyes Wink
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:39:08 PM

Hello all. Today is Wednesday 25th of October. Definitely by this time of next week, I believe you know the ICO would have ended and we will begin to see positive growth in our ABJcoin. This is the time you can top up your wallet. Make hay while the sun shines

Thank you for your trust in Abjcoin and for contributing to our ICO . Abjcoin is good for business!

My opinion that is good for everyone, not just for businesses, because small people need to live and get/sell stuff, so for community is very good

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: