Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30205 times)
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:40:28 PM

Now I see that why you use satowallet ;-)

Samuel Benedict O
Block Chain developer for 3 years, currently
The CEO of Satowallet.com

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:51:40 PM

nice project
reserve me for portuguese translation please (will be needed, at least when you expand to other areas in africa   Grin)
cheers
I am happy to see someone rrequesting translation to another language. Thank you for your support  and participation in Abjcoin ICO. I hope the admin should meet your needs with the demand. But your meme resembles Nigerian name.  Abjcoin to the moon!!!

Thanks...I hope there is an opportunity for me to participate as I am short on BTC right now and really would like to hold some of these coins
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:58:59 PM

Samuel Benedict O

Satowallet.com is ok. Trusted online wallet
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:10:49 PM

Samuel Benedict O

Satowallet.com is ok. Trusted online wallet

I have no problem with them, but if you see who is in Team, you will understand why Satowallet is use for ABJcoin...  Grin

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:30:06 AM

Better put this blockchain into a good solution to fight against the corrupted and inflate in Africa.
Hello Kensali. Please what do you mean by putting the blockchain into good solution? Do you mean maybe some entities might want to take dominion over it or what? Or do you mean the corrupt people might want to use this medium to splash looted funds into it?
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:30:49 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
trust me, buy more Abjcoin and thank me later

I'm buying them almost daily, whenever i get some extra BTC

I believe you are rich peoples and you gone be richer later  Grin Grin
Yes, whoever also wants to be rich should deem it fit to invest in this abjcoin project now that the ico has not ended. Because immediately after ICO, we will begin to see the positive things that will surely follow. No one wake up and gets rich overnight if no step is taken.
indomitableprincess

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:32:04 AM

Perseverance is majestic, because perseverance is honed in every possible way; persistence is sweet, because the dauntless and persistent perseverance has sowed the seeds of victory in the heart. Team refueling!!!!

That is a nice writeup . Abjcoin is an access to borderless trade!
This simply means no limitation anymore to anyone of us online as regards buying and selling and also no barriers whatsoever can hinder our interests to navigate through the internet world

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:32:34 AM

Lest I forgot, today is October 26, 2017 which makes it exactly less than 5 days that this great ICO ends. This is to notify anyone here who is still in doubt about this project to summon courage and invest in it. This is the path to wealth with patience. ABJcoin to the moon
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:34:15 AM

Good morning all. Today is another day October 24,2017. Do remember the Ico ends in less than a week now. Time for you all to top up your wallets. You will never regret you did that.

do you have information how many is left?

10% Of ICO SALES LEFT . Thank you for contributing to Abjcoin initial coin offering.
10% left? Though I don’t know how much is reserved for the ICO but I think this is a tremendous success to this project and this simply means that people are really buying this our coin. ABJcoin to the moon

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:35:58 AM

Good morning all. Today is another day October 24,2017. Do remember the Ico ends in less than a week now. Time for you all to top up your wallets. You will never regret you did that.

do you have information how many is left?

10% Of ICO SALES LEFT . Thank you for contributing to Abjcoin initial coin offering.
Unbelievable! I knew it. during this rush hour of people wanting to have their own share of this coin, I believe all will be taken and will even be clamouring for more but then, they will either get it from the exchangers and early investors at higher price. This is really wonderful. To the moon we go
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:38:14 AM

nice project
reserve me for portuguese translation please (will be needed, at least when you expand to other areas in africa   Grin)
cheers

Yes it is part of our plans to extend to several African countries and have also a physical location. This is part of our roadmap.
This will definitely increase our tentacles and strengthens our bond as well. By so doing, we will go borderless as the admins has said in one of the post.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:39:25 AM

I using right now faucet in AbJCoin. Can i share in my blog everyday your bounty with Turkish language? or Requied English? Thank you..

Yes you can in any language.
The most important thing is for the end users or final consumer to understand better the aims and objectives of this project and for them also to know what they are about to put their money on. So, translating to another language is very well accepted and this will make everyone feel the real deal in their own mother tongues
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:40:12 AM

The only difference between the rich and the poor is correct information and utilization of the information in the rightful way. I must say I came into this group a novice but at least I can answer to some questions if being asked anywhere. Any new members should endeavour to read the pages of the forum from the first to the last. It may be difficult but you will surely thank me later.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:41:34 AM

I hope to become a crypto whale one day. I have seen many people investing up to 20 bitcoin into another coin and when they sell, they make more than times five of their initial investment. I keep wondering where such people get such money from. But I come into conclusion that they got it just by buying low as we are doing to abjcoin now, and they hold it till the price become unexplainable to them themselves. One day, I believe ABJcoin will reach a high ridiculous price
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:43:01 AM

Why is it called a decentralized block chain? As a solution to the payment plan, the transaction confirmation speed is critical.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:43:59 AM

I hope to become a crypto whale one day. I have seen many people investing up to 20 bitcoin into another coin and when they sell, they make more than times five of their initial investment. I keep wondering where such people get such money from. But I come into conclusion that they got it just by buying low as we are doing to abjcoin now, and they hold it till the price become unexplainable to them themselves. One day, I believe ABJcoin will reach a high ridiculous price
Whale? Well I don’t know what you meant by that but as for those putting such amount, they already have the balls to do so and if closely looked, they will have more than that before staking such amount. Also, some people have huge wealth through crypto currency which many of us do not even know of. But I believe abjcoin will deliver me to the promise land of becoming rich PRINCESS one day. But not the whale you said you want to become as I don’t know what you meant by that.

indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:45:59 AM

Why is it called a decentralized block chain? As a solution to the payment plan, the transaction confirmation speed is critical.

Critical as how? When I got my first coin, it was super fast and within some minutes it already got tens of confirmations. So what do you mean by critical?

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:46:27 AM

Whale? Well I don’t know what you meant by that but as for those putting such amount, they already have the balls to do so and if closely looked, they will have more than that before staking such amount. Also, some people have huge wealth through crypto currency which many of us do not even know of. But I believe abjcoin will deliver me to the promise land of becoming rich PRINCESS one day. But not the whale you said you want to become as I don’t know what you meant by that.
Hahaha! That is another crypto word you don’t know. Everything has its terminologies and expressions. As for abjcoin, they will surely achieve the height they already proposed towards the benefits of all investors. We all need to be patient with them. Moon soon.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:47:29 AM

Hahaha! That is another crypto word you don’t know. Everything has its terminologies and expressions. As for abjcoin, they will surely achieve the height they already proposed towards the benefits of all investors. We all need to be patient with them. Moon soon.
I pray so, at least this so called bitcoin started far lower than abjcoin and now it is hot cake more than hundreds of coin it met in the market and others that came after it are following also, whereas some that has been for long with lazy and dubious team are suffering bleeding. I pray abjcoin succeed because I believe that it is not the first house in a town that is always the most beautiful and neither is the last. So abjcoin shall succeed

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:48:42 AM

I pray so, at least this so called bitcoin started far lower than abjcoin and now it is hot cake more than hundreds of coin it met in the market and others that came after it are following also, whereas some that has been for long with lazy and dubious team are suffering bleeding. I pray abjcoin succeed because I believe that it is not the first house in a town that is always the most beautiful and neither is the last. So abjcoin shall succeed
@Princess, now I see you are doing some homework about crypto. The word “Bleeding” is another heavy term being used in cryptoworld. And you just got it right. Keep it up. We have some coins that will surely come out that will outrun, outshine and beat many of the ones in existence. When abjcoin finally launches, it shall surprise the world at large
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: