Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:01:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I late to the party?  (Read 20318 times)
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:42:43 PM

never too late to join the party

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:17:26 AM

I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
You're too late to bitcoin party, but not too late to altcoins party. There's still a lot of rooms for growth for altcoins out there. You can still buy those altcoins with the value of $5-$30 and enjoy the rise of their values. With the creation of new ICOs/tokens, most altcoins will drop and it's the best time to buy them. Choose those altcoins with low value but high market cap. There's a high chance for the value of an altcoin to rise up when there is enough supply and high market cap. Also, avoid coins with billions of supply. For me, these coins will find a hard time to grow. As what they've said, TOO MUCH is not always good. Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:20:50 AM

It's never too late to create a noob account and trade teh ICO'z coins fer teh ROI'z.
The more the merrier.. we need more douche bags hell bent on profits.
And we need all the coins we can get. (as the Coindesk story said in 2013)

This shit is so reputable i can't believe it's been 8 years and nothing has been accomplished.
..must be a conspiracy from the man keeping us down  Cry

FUD first & ask questions later™
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:30:51 AM

I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

A lot of people have 500.000 ethereum? are you sure? cause it has 150 million usd value  Smiley as i checked the rich list there are only 23 wallets that have more than 500.000 ethereum. And consider some of them are forgotten wallets and exchange wallets  Wink
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:40:53 AM

To be honest, in case of bitcoin we are late as already the price swinging very high and not affordable to buy in my case especially. I would still wait for the coins to drop and come to a stable price for me to buy and gain some profits in long term. I would also prefer some good product based altcoins which may also give some good short term profits , target can be 2x. I am not comparing with anybody's success here, but definitely i wouldnt like top regret in the future by not doing anything today.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:41:26 AM

does this mean if we become more reliable, then if we came to the party just-we are already late, or have come by the end of the party?)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:47:21 AM

My frustration is BIG.
I don't think you are.much late because in the starting of the bitcoin , the value of the bitcoin was not increasing much speeder than what the speed in the current time .
In the starting when bitcoin was started , the supply of the bitcoin was much faster then what is in the current time and also the demand was not much better as compared is today , so we can understand well that at that time grow with the bitcoin was not easy . But time to time today we are at that condition with the bitcoin where the supply is very low and demand is very high , so here we can understand well.that the bitcoin price is increasing rapidly in these days , and if we can make investment today then we can gain the profit much faster than what was the opportunity in the past .
So don't think bad , and be happy with the current condition and make better investment in the current time and make better profit .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:12:41 AM

You are definitely not late to the party. It is exact moment where you should start right away if you don't wanna regret.
I think now is the right time to invest because the price of coins is good to buy so start investing from now and wait for profit in the future

Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:16:38 AM

My frustration is BIG.
I think you have about 1-2 years of easy money.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:11:31 PM

Just compare market cap of cryptocurrency and capitalization of top 5 largest companies in the world. And remember ambitions of bitcoin and altcoins and make decision. That's easy.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:14:59 PM

i think everybody will also feel the same to you, but it is not too late to buy bitcoin now, bitcoin is predicted to rise more and more in future so you should buy bitcoin as soon as possible before it rise again, if you does it now you will earn profit in the future.

These type of questions are very common in bitcointalk forum nowadays because lots of people who never had bitcoin before started to wonder the opportunity but they're somehow feared of it. They don't want to lose money for sure. That'w why they keep asking about the correct time to enter to bitcoin world.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:28:17 PM

I am feeling the same as you feel. If only I give attention to bitcoins or to altcoins way back then, I would be rich right now. We are late but I believe bitcoin’s value or altcoin’s value will grow even bigger. If that happens, we could still catch up to rich people.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:46:52 PM

the price of bitcoin is extremely high, it is a good oppotunity for investors to sell and buy, this happen due to the segwit 2x will offer the same amount of B2X to everyone has bitcoin, so more people are trying to own as much as bitcoin they can, but this also a high risk for us to us bitcoin for investments, we may lost the money if bitcoin drop after the segwit.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
luckyguy09

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:37:08 PM

There will always be new coins that you can make money. Ripple XRP is still at a very good price. 0.2 at the moment. Some say it might reach 1 dollar or even 2 dollars by the end of 2018. Cheap coin at the moment wth huge potential. Make your research and hopefully this can make you rich $$$
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:38:09 PM

Do not worry about being late to invest into Bitcoin and Altcoins. The ear of cryptocurrency has just started — virtual money can replace traditional money, and it may happen very soon. Buy those alts that have shown the biggest dynamics through the last 2-3 month.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:46:14 PM

Hello dear friend i personally felt like that and we still feel like that like for example i wish i have one electroneum because i know it will make a lot of people rich now is the moment to increase engaging in altcoins and wish to have the next Neo or even the next Bitcoin who knows realy this coins are realy made me astonished.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:05:13 PM

My frustration is BIG.

Anyone who started this late will really feel the same way like you do, But it never too late to keep up. You can work on bounty campaigns to earn bitcoins or Invest bitcoins and start trading, Its never to late to start again, You can still earn profit even if you just start lately.
kittie11

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:54:00 AM

I am sure many people feel the same. The good news is that you are not late to the party. The cryptocurrencies are growing and the prices will be much higher than now.

It is not too late for us. One upcoming coin caught my eye and their business plan is promising. Check Propthereum.io, they are an asset backed coin and are expecting great coin appreciation in a short period of time.  Proceeds from their ICO will be used to buy A-grade property worldwide which will generate rental income.

bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:02:08 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 07:15:00 AM by bitcoinbox

It is never too late to join the party. Do people who get an internet connexion today are too late? surely not.
Don't forget people will still enter in the crypto in 3 or 5 years. Then you'll feel yourself as an early adopter.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:06:47 AM

No one knows whats going to happen.
Just do your own research and see if its worth the price it's at.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: