Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I late to the party?  (Read 20318 times)
cryptoking710

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:56:48 PM

You can always put off buying and entering the market.... Seize the day!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:59:35 PM

Well the Blockchain technology is for sure going to stay but in reality its just somekind of informatic construct which the wider public will be never aware of so its just another "informatics tech thats it.
But the Bitcoin imho is going to get down the drain it will finally disappear and a lot of people will lose a lot of money.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:09:04 PM

Yes, everyone must be thinking the same thing as you. I'm also very sorry for you, but that's no use. After all, we used to know nothing of Bitcoin's future. So do not be sorry, we just learn from experience and just do what we have to do.

If you think you're late, you're wrong. If you do not start from now, you'll be late and may not have another chance. But do not worry, because Bitcoin always provides an opportunity for us. We do not have to buy 1 Bitcoin, we just collect some Bitcoin we can collect. And from there we can benefit according to the amount of money we invest. It does not have to be $ 1000, you can start investing from any amount.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:11:15 PM

We had only one summer party this year for the majority of altcoins with many more to
come until the grand finale in a few years.
ValoremFoundation

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:18:10 PM

We had only one summer party this year for the majority of altcoins with many more to
come until the grand finale in a few years.
At some point the music will stop and the shakeout will begin.

¯  ¯   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ¯  ¯
www.AdValorem.io
Building a Reserve Lending platform for Multi-Party transactions across Various Industries.
|| Facebook || Twitter || Slack || Medium || Telegram || Reddit || Github
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:22:37 PM

Thats a bad way of thinking . And if you are sad about the ETh and BTC, there always is new coins, which have huge potential especially now, when alts are down.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:28:05 PM

I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
do not think too much like you just joined the Bitcoin community, do not say you're late party, Bitcoin and Altcoin other potential,
will rise in price from year to year ..

BlindMelon

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:29:21 PM

Totally understand but rest assured - you are not too late!

One great way for new people to get involved is by Airdrops. Some of these are free and some require a few terms such as having a signature to help promote the coin. You'll receive free deposits of that coin afterwards. There's lots of new coins coming out these days so just read through and choose wisely.

I can highly reccommend Deep Onion - check out the offical site and see if you like it. It's going to be big
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:35:11 PM

Most of us are late to the party if we didn't buy Bitcoins in 2010-2012, but at the same time as so many other people are later than us to the party, it could even be that we still are just early birds...

i think no because we can still catch up and bitcoins value is still rising and sometimes in can go down therefore you can still have an oppurtunity to buy or invest on it and yes so many people are literally later than us so we must be thankful to the fact that we are earlier than them knowing the world of cryptocurency and joining in this forum , rather than keep on complaining and regreting about the past years.
FilipZs

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:36:01 PM

the party is on its beginning mate :-)
ValoremFoundation

Activity: 383

Valorem Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:36:49 PM

Most of us are late to the party if we didn't buy Bitcoins in 2010-2012, but at the same time as so many other people are later than us to the party, it could even be that we still are just early birds...

i think no because we can still catch up and bitcoins value is still rising and sometimes in can go down therefore you can still have an oppurtunity to buy or invest on it and yes so many people are literally later than us so we must be thankful to the fact that we are earlier than them knowing the world of cryptocurency and joining in this forum , rather than keep on complaining and regreting about the past years.
Don't wait to buy crypto. Buy crypto and wait.

¯  ¯   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ¯  ¯
www.AdValorem.io
Building a Reserve Lending platform for Multi-Party transactions across Various Industries.
|| Facebook || Twitter || Slack || Medium || Telegram || Reddit || Github
Kr8os

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:39:06 PM

I think generally everyone who didn't invest in the Bitcoin back in 2009 are late to the party.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:16:50 PM

I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
While you're thinking BTC / ETH prices are getting higher,if you keep thinking their prices are soaring.Acting now there is still time for the coming year is not too late,even this is a new beginning for us.There are people who have predicted the future of ETH up to 1K$ even more. Wink

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:34:25 PM

My frustration is BIG.

You are not late, you can invest anytime and earn. Even if the party just started but then if you can do a lot and you have the guts towards the party, then you can do it!!!

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:44:07 PM

You are certainly not late. Coins that were top 25-50 market cap are now top 10-25. Coins that are 50-100 marketcap will be the new 25-50. Look for great low market cap projects like POSW coins and Xtrabytes for huge gains in the future. Find a project you believe in, make the investment, stick with it and help it grow as a community.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:47:49 PM

My frustration is BIG.

More or less a year ago, the prices are really very cheap. Your frustration is shared by me and so many others as well. But I think the party has just begun so let us all make the best and the most that we can do now while the party is going on. The time is still very young. We can still buy as much as we can today and look at the big profits that we have made after at least a year of hodling.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
jessee5234

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:11:23 AM

You never know, why not give it a try?  Smiley
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:22:21 AM

As the venerable chinese philosopher Lee ho jing sing mang ho luo sat hochi yak ham moto said: It is never too late!
Some people will start investing in 2020 then you'll feel like an early adopter.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:26:44 AM

there are more coins cheaper than ETH and XMR but very much useful in the future. if you invest to these tokens these days and forget about it like you did when ETH was still $7, i think you'd be surprise one day that your investment turned a million through these token. my bet is on NEO and SNM.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:46:31 AM

My frustration is BIG.

More or less a year ago, the prices are really very cheap. Your frustration is shared by me and so many others as well. But I think the party has just begun so let us all make the best and the most that we can do now while the party is going on. The time is still very young. We can still buy as much as we can today and look at the big profits that we have made after at least a year of hodling.
Right as long as you can go now to the party as the party are now starting and you think your late of course your late but the thing is how you can now go with flow of it first thing is stay calm all of us can go and join the party. If you know what i mean is. Me as being new i know im late but as long as i know that there is a way to get join of it i must gonna do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: