Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket Accept Bitcoin  (Read 12655 times)
muto@

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

Still in my no plans for bitcoin as payment option ... hope in future may it work.
Well I can say you good luck but unfortunately I have checked some of shops and markets around me but they are not accepting bitcoin right now, I am really very hopeful about this thing that in coming future people will be able to get everything with very small click on bitcoin wallet. If in some places bitcoin is acceptable in markets then it is going to be applied here as well but it will take some time for this, so we can wait to have this facility in our super markets.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

In my locality there is no mode in super markets accepting bitcoin still we might need the implementation reached to many users and the system requires more digitalization.
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

Is there any Supermarket or Malls Accept Bitcoin near you ?

Not yet.
Can not expect much with the condition of my country.
Even market around me still many who used manual payments.

Foxdub

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:00:54 AM

in europe it's too early for that.. sorry
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

Nope, for now supermarket does not acknowldge the use of bitcoin in transactions because the value of bitcoin in USD changes its value more often which means bitcoin has no fix value. So it will be so hard to predict the value of  bitcoin in doing transactions beside the system needs to cooperate with the government of that certain country to legalize the use of bitcoin. Yet, if ever there are supermarket that accepted bitcoin for transactions maybe that owner of supermarket is also an investor of bitcoin wishes to gain more bitcoins.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

Financial transactions as buying and selling with bitcoin would really be a difficult bargain. Bitcoin fluctuates in value while fiat is relatively stable, how then will the values of the goods be determined? I believe that before such exchange, a kind of regulation if not legalization would be in place.

I'm not saying therefore that it is not being practiced at the moment but not found easily.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

this can not be practiced in Indonesia because the government still prohibits the use of crypto currency as a medium of exchange, and I think it will be difficult to do in macro transactions
subject27

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:10:22 PM

I wonder about the transaction fees  Huh
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

Unfortunately it is still not allowed in most of countries because it is out of law, including my country
Yeah, it will depends on the government on what their position about bitcoin as far as I know in every purchase of items in the supermarket there's a corresponding taxes for the government. Here in my country I did not see any supermarkets that accepts bitcoin. Also the volatility of the bitcoin price will be a problem. Maybe in the future we will see that.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
akukakeh

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

none at all, my country still forbid the use of virtual money as a means of transaction, I hope the government began to open his heart for lifted the economy in my country
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

In my country, too, there is no any reckoning in bitcoins. Although not so long ago there was news that a deal had been made to buy the property for bitcoins.
ranz1123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

here in my country some stablishment are accepting bitcoin via payment in some restaurant and accepting also in paying bills buying prepaid load and you can also convert the bitcoin in real cash
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

You're honestly better off using your credit card or cash if you're going to a supermarket, honestly. While Bitcoin could be used for point of sale transactions, it's far from optimized. It's much better for online transactions.
Yes, I think it's better, because purchases are significantly more effective using money and bitcoin can also be exchanged for money. There are several ways or methods for more efficient transactions and there should be differences in all systen used. it all depends on availability in each region and it's good to have both and one day will work and be useful when we are in different places.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

So far, I don't know any supermarket that accepts bitcoin, but I know there is a bitcoin exchange.

If you're going to the supermarket, your credit card or cash will actually be better, because shopping is not mature.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

So far in my country the supermarket are only accepting fiat currency. But, I'm hoping that some supermarkets would embrace on accepting crypto as payments.
Gahi

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

So far in my country the supermarket are only accepting fiat currency. But, I'm hoping that some supermarkets would embrace on accepting crypto as payments.

Yes we need supermarket  accepting crypto as a payment. many people in a world have a crypto. if ever we don't have a cash we can pay as a crypto. hoping that our supermarket well have a crypto.
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:24:55 PM

Well on my country , Philippines still bitcoin hasn't implemented and yet not actually ban it's not legal on my country still debating on it. And some countries are using bitcoin as a payment on some restaurant , clothes store , malls , and airport. Just hoping that it would be legalize on the country that ban bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dheeraj Kumar Singh

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

yes at present there are many Major Retailers and Services That Accept Bitcoin, you can shop with many site online that accept bitcoin so if you have a bitcoin then quite a few big sites have already begun to integrate payment options for Bitcoin. So, you're in luck if you've been holding onto yours for a while now either privately or in an exchange such as Coinbase and feel ready to use them to make a purchase.

some of the sites that accept bitcoins are listed below:-
1- Overstock.com
2- Expedia
3- eGifter
4- Newegg
5- Shopify stores
6- Dish
7- Roadway Moving Company
8- PizzaForCoins
9- Intuit PayByCoin Services
10- Microsoft " You can use Bitcoin to deposit funds into your Microsoft account. These funds, however, can only be used to purchase games, movies, and apps in the Windows and Xbox stores; you can't use them to buy things from the Microsoft online store. "

And some others sites also who accept bitcoin.
El_rancho

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

I wish supermarkets here would accept bitcoin, certainly that would be something I would be happy with.
I heard there are cafes accepting bitcoins in Asia, the things you can afford with bitcoins are very
stimulating and splendid concepts. If markets will utilize bitcoins even as an optional mode of payment
for their goods and products, imagine if it's a green day and bitcoin pumps so high. Everybody would be happy then
with a grocery for a week or so, a steal with the amount bitcoins are worth by then. But if it fluctuates then
it's cold day. But I believe it will soon be a reality, Cryptocurrency will certainly be payment method to establishments
worldwide one day.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

In my country there are no supermarkets that accept payments with bitcoin because in my country the introduction of bitcoin is not too high but I've heard in other countries there are supermarkets that receive payment with bitcoin and one of them is the Dutch state. In the Netherlands named Arnhem now has a supermarket that accepts payments in the form of digital currency Bitcoin Spar Arnhem Centraal is a supermarket located in the center of the city of Arnhem. and of course with supermarkets that accept bitcoin will make it easier in terms of transactions because we do not need to be difficult to carry cash.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: