Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:15:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus Coin?  (Read 2516 times)
long8899

Activity: 202
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:16:02 PM

Its more a joke, some people on Reddit discovered its source code and decided to mine it and build something from it.
Dogecoin is kind of similar, it isn't very serious. I would not go as far as calling it a scam but..

But anyone can see that with a name like that it isn't something to really be taken serious.. same as Doge..

I knew that dogecoin, I also think it is not serious. I agree with you that sometimes we can figure it out according its name.

Rodrigo Santos

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

It's a really good name, but looks like a crap coin, since they didnt posted much information about the project.
TarzanNJane

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:09:26 PM

As for me they are using Jesus's name to attract additional attention... I don't think this is good thing to use this name in commercial way Sad
Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:15:09 PM

As for me they are using Jesus's name to attract additional attention... I don't think this is good thing to use this name in commercial way Sad

True, this is so bad, I wish there would be some kind of board of control (where new ones must verrify and have a proper whiteproof and have a minimum of cap), so that scam coins and other coins with bad intentions can be filtered. That would also decline the run of new unworthy coins which no one likes and more importantly that they cannot harm the market.

Btw, certain names should not be allowed like God, Jesus, Country names and protected names

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:20:31 PM

BiblePay (BBP), a real Christian cryptocurrency
Launched July 23rd 2017, 7 min block rate, 5.2 billion supply by 2050, no pre-mine
Fork of DASH (governance model) + ASIC Resistance like Vertcoin + 10% mined coins always go to Charity
All nodes are full nodes with POBh Proof of BibleHash algorithm

The project is already sponsoring 175+ Orphans monthly through the charity Compassion International!

Launch:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0
Reddit:  https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/

Masternodes (Sanctuaries) going live this Christmas,
by owning one you become a part owner of the project and can vote on budget proposals and direction!

rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:27:01 PM

Its more a joke, some people on Reddit discovered its source code and decided to mine it and build something from it.
Dogecoin is kind of similar, it isn't very serious. I would not go as far as calling it a scam but..

But anyone can see that with a name like that it isn't something to really be taken serious.. same as Doge..

I knew that dogecoin, I also think it is not serious. I agree with you that sometimes we can figure it out according its name.

Dogecoin was derived from a meme everyone already loved. Jesus is not exactly the same thing, especially with the amount of coins we have now.
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:33:44 PM

Dogecoin was derived from a meme everyone already loved. Jesus is not exactly the same thing, especially with the amount of coins we have now.
I truly dislike the usage of the name Jesus for a coin. This doesn't seem to be a good terminology for naming a coin, whatever might be the name too adds beauty. Here this name truly hurts people who have a good faith upon Jesus. Hope such kind of naming won't happen anymore.
Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:37:55 PM

I truly dislike the usage of the name Jesus for a coin. This doesn't seem to be a good terminology for naming a coin, whatever might be the name too adds beauty. Here this name truly hurts people who have a good faith upon Jesus. Hope such kind of naming won't happen anymore.

Without any restrictions of control, they will continue creating more names like this....

ravedien

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:08:21 PM

Lets go to heaven, lets pay it with JESUS COIN, 100% divinity coin
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

With its name its more likely a clickbait for the newbies,Jesus is a holy name and shouldnt be use to anything funny or worthless.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:19:50 PM

From the name itself, "Jesus" its more like a scam,giving Jesus a coin name is not funny.If there is regulatory board for ICOs they should ban this coin.

summonerrk

Activity: 1372
Merit: 718

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:21:05 PM

Soon there will be coin, who will identify with personality. There is already a buterin coin and Putin coin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:14:31 PM

This so-called Jesus coin is really irritating. By the way they used Jesus' name in their scam ico is a big joke. Their project is also irritating that no participants wants to be part of it.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:12:41 AM

Name has some influence on the acceptance in the global world,it will be nice if they have a product to deliver.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:02:13 AM

I have a coin that's because now I just heard that coin is no such thing as a coin, as well as jesus is in the hands of those coins, I think it's a good thing to listen to someone like that coin but I have a coin that's going to be released so many people probably buy and hohold it to rise. It does not mean that the name of Jesus is a joke.

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:48:47 AM

they are using jesus name for their personal sake. This jesus coin project owner is terrible and stupid by putting jesus in coin! Fuck the concept that im going to pay this coin to lessen my sin and gonna go straight to heaven? lol. This will be 100% scam

Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:57:32 PM

I consider the name of this coin to be blasphemy (Jesus Coin). For these people there is nothing sacred. I will not even read their white paper. This would be appropriate if it was about donations to the church or helping orphans. But I do not think that the church has anything in common.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:24:20 PM

last I looked they had pulled in like $50,000. Not too bad for a joke Smiley. I ran across it when looking at various web designs, I really liked what they did.
It would be more suitable for european and US countries maybe this token will be in demand and get its investors.$50,000..a considerable amount if for development, according to the concept it carries Wink
baikallivestar

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:13:31 PM

Unfortunately, for the first time I hear about it, it seems like some kind of divorce for suckers Grin

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:51:52 PM

BiblePay (BBP), a real Christian cryptocurrency
Launched July 23rd 2017, 7 min block rate, 5.2 billion supply by 2050, no pre-mine
Fork of DASH (governance model) + ASIC Resistance like Vertcoin + 10% mined coins always go to Charity
All nodes are full nodes with POBh Proof of BibleHash algorithm

The project is already sponsoring 175+ Orphans monthly through the charity Compassion International!

Launch:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0
Reddit:  https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/

Masternodes (Sanctuaries) going live this Christmas,
by owning one you become a part owner of the project and can vote on budget proposals and direction!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: