Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO PURCHASE BITCOIN?  (Read 4700 times)
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:27:00 AM

The best time to buy bitcoins is when the price dump. You should study the chart and read news. The price of particular coin is dumping when there is negative news or some events coming. When bitcoin, my suggestion is before or after hardfork. The price may dump or pump. Just keep observing.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:29:42 AM

Everyone saying that its dropping, market is crashing and therefore you shoulnd't buy now, I say this is the best time to buy.
Traders buy when market is red, remember Warren Buffet's saying: "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy only when others are fearful".
Always buy at red and sell at green, not vice versa...
As for BTC, it has support at 5400 so if it breaks that then it'll go down few hundred dollars more, I don't have any more money left else I would have jumped in right now!!
BUY NOW and ride the wave to $7k in next few months.
I like that word from Buffet and I have always applied it in my trade every single time. Right now that the market has dropped to a certain percentage is the best time to drop and I can really see some whale activities in the movement of the market, and I won't be surprised it we see some surge again pretty soon. Anyone who is smart, will buy now and if it goes down a bit further still buy.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:05:34 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin for long-term investment, whenever you can buy it. Because I think Bitcoin's price is always in up trend. In the future the price could be $ 10,000 as demand continues to rise from around the world. While supplynya little and mining difficulties are also increasing.
There is only one thing which matters the most at time when you plan for buying your bitcoins and that is whether you are having this much budget that you can afford buying of bitcoin or not. As soon as you are having this much of budget that you can buy bitcoin, I will say that don’t miss that chance of buying as many bitcoins as you can because of the reason that it is going to rise high with each passing day.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:16:17 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin for long-term investment, whenever you can buy it. Because I think Bitcoin's price is always in up trend. In the future the price could be $ 10,000 as demand continues to rise from around the world. While supplynya little and mining difficulties are also increasing.
There is only one thing which matters the most at time when you plan for buying your bitcoins and that is whether you are having this much budget that you can afford buying of bitcoin or not. As soon as you are having this much of budget that you can buy bitcoin, I will say that don’t miss that chance of buying as many bitcoins as you can because of the reason that it is going to rise high with each passing day.
Yes Bitcoin price is going high almost every day I look for it. This price increase has made me worried about the future of the bitcoin. The way with which it is turning the milestones is quite impressive. One of the question arises to my mind is that what will happen if we don't get the right number of bitcoin for the future. I was not expecting the bitcoin price to rise this much highly that quickly. I am now thinking of a plan B so that I buy the targeted number of bitcoin and hold it for the next three years at least.
tera2206

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:27:46 PM

Я дyмaю чтo пoкa pacтeт bitcoint eгo мoжнo пoкyпaть, cпaдa в ближaйшee вpeмя нe oжидaeтcя, тaк чтo пoкyпaйтe cтoлькo cкoлькo cмoжeтe, в любoм cлyчaи вы бyдитe в +, нy a лyчшee вpeмя для пoкyпки былo лeт пять нaзaд, ecли бы мы c вaми знaли нa cкoлькo oн выpacтит Smiley

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:07:02 PM

Good day friends,

Since the emergency of bitcoin, which now serves as a model for other cryptocurrencies,there have been a massive surge of other cryptocurrencies, ICOs, coin price fluctuations and other market changes.

These changes if well monitored and studied can cause geometric increase in one's fortune but on the flip side, these changes can also liquidate one's capital.

So many pros have managed to create some undocumented rules on how they trade based on their experiences in coin market.

Now this post is aimed solely at those rules that have kept you in the game(bitcoin and other cryptos trading) all these years.let's share with us,our wealth of experiences,our rules and our strategies because it is said that Iron sharpens iron.

Let's hear you.

After many years observing the markets, I have stopped believing in secret formulas to obtain success in trading, and this is especially applicable in the altcoin market since the behavior of these is very different, easy to manipulate and more volatile than fiat coins. But as far as bitcoin is concerned, I still see a big space to grow and reach $ 100,000 in the medium term, so buying bitcoins at any price below $ 10,000 is still a great opportunity to buy.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:17:58 PM

The price of bitcoin is on a continuous increase, today the price might be expensive but after a couple of days it can pump or be dumped. Wait for sometime when the price of bitcoin is at the peak, but if you can't wait for that time. Set yourself to believe that bitcoin is a good long term investment, the longer you'll hold the higher price that you can possibly earn so keep on buying while there's time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
berkk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:24:57 AM

I would rather suggest you to wait until 25th October. There are many people out there saying that the prices of Bitcoin might fall after that. Even the prices have rose to this height for that thing. So basically considering a shorter term , somewhere near 25th October should be a significant time.

^this
E-shipper

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:36:01 AM

Good day friends,

Since the emergency of bitcoin, which now serves as a model for other cryptocurrencies,there have been a massive surge of other cryptocurrencies, ICOs, coin price fluctuations and other market changes.

These changes if well monitored and studied can cause geometric increase in one's fortune but on the flip side, these changes can also liquidate one's capital.

So many pros have managed to create some undocumented rules on how they trade based on their experiences in coin market.

Now this post is aimed solely at those rules that have kept you in the game(bitcoin and other cryptos trading) all these years.let's share with us,our wealth of experiences,our rules and our strategies because it is said that Iron sharpens iron.

Let's hear you.
And now there is no such concept when, the price is very high, so waiting for the price drop is probably useless, it's better to buy on the current one and wait for even greater increase.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:46:49 AM

If we can only travel back in time, we can buy much cheaper bitcoin in any amount you want. It now over $6000 per bitcoin and the uptrend continues as it seek another level of high. With its current trend, the bitcoin is very profitable but more expensive to buy. When many analysts predicts that bitcoin price is into bullrun mode in the coming months, the best time to buy is now.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:35:37 PM

I don't think people will share their business secrets. They just tell the theory. You should learn from your mistake to get success.
Every speculation is based on theory anyway and every experience is always different with trading. Sometimes, the same thing might not work twice and you might just need to apply some sense and little bit of analysis to it. Experience however still counts at the long run, cause once you put all your mistakes together, you can always capitalize on them to do it better as time goes on.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:57:55 PM

yeah, I do agree with you. If you are a long-term holder, you can buy bitcoin at any time with any price. Bitcoin will always increase its price due to the fact that it is one of the strongest currency on this planet. Moreover, the blockchain technology is now being learnt and applied in many schools. It will change in world some day

jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:15:38 PM

Now if you want buy bitcoin you must wait few days beacuse fork is comming. After that you can buy it whenever you want because btc price always growing and always give you profit
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:24:51 PM

Coming back to this topic, so who bought in October and got rich Cheesy?
pkdas

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:35:39 PM

I think for bitcoin the best time will never come.Bitcoin is so much unpredictable.If you want to get into it get it right now or if you scared you can wait some time because it is in too much pump.You can wait for the next dump.
Kanahide

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:30:02 PM

When the best time is to buy bitcoin?
The answer is simple: ANYTIME!
I remember when i bought one bitcoin at the price of $3000 and after some days it fell down on to $2500, and i regreted my buy decision. But look at bitcoin now. Hitting new all time highs. Even now buying one bitcoin seems crazy like before at $3000, but the point is that bitcoin is always reaching newer all time highs. More and more people are getting to know about crypto currency. There will be always buyers and the demand will go up for sure. There are bunch of people predicting bitcoin reaching even 100-500k. So why not hold on to one bitcoin?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
websitemaker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:40:37 PM

I'm worried that after November 16th bitcoin might fall after that. What do you guys think?
To keep it or sell before 16th?
sajjadkhan

Activity: 72

Crypto Evangelist

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:47:46 AM

I'm worried that after November 16th bitcoin might fall after that. What do you guys think?

If your strategy is day trades then i would hold with 16th and sell with once the fork happens. if you are a long term holder then i wouldnt worry at all as fork will happen and btc will correct itself. Then we should some another bull run before end of the year.

Just my two cents. I would recommend do your own research.

Living the dream
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:11:04 AM

Prices will rise higher than before 16 Nov because the altcoins are being sold off right now so everyone can get bitcoin in preparation for the fork. If you do not intend to hold long term, you should sell it and buy altcoins.
helpmywallet

Activity: 139

HelpMyWallet

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:15:41 AM

Prices will rise higher than before 16 Nov because the altcoins are being sold off right now so everyone can get bitcoin in preparation for the fork. If you do not intend to hold long term, you should sell it and buy altcoins.

Sounds like a good plan. Although the price rose with Bitcoin Cash and then rose again after the "selloff". China is still out of the game right? There is no telling what is going to happen... I am in for the long haul shooting for 1Million value or at least a couple hundred thousand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: