Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO PURCHASE BITCOIN?  (Read 4700 times)
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

The market is depending on the supply and demand, That's how the market circulate, Sell you coins when there is a lot of demand because the value of your coins will really become high, Just study how the market works and you will earn a lot of profit in no time.

Bitcoin is not work with strategy or prediction so any time the value is little decreasing that is the best time to make your investment in bitcoin otherwise there is no tips and tricks are available in investing in bitcoin so if you want to invest just do it now .

Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

The best time to purchase the bitcoin is when the first quarter of the year comes because it has a lower price to be offered to the investors and it’s a great opportunity to be profitable to the investors
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

Good day friends,

Since the emergency of bitcoin, which now serves as a model for other cryptocurrencies,there have been a massive surge of other cryptocurrencies, ICOs, coin price fluctuations and other market changes.

These changes if well monitored and studied can cause geometric increase in one's fortune but on the flip side, these changes can also liquidate one's capital.

So many pros have managed to create some undocumented rules on how they trade based on their experiences in coin market.

Now this post is aimed solely at those rules that have kept you in the game(bitcoin and other cryptos trading) all these years.let's share with us,our wealth of experiences,our rules and our strategies because it is said that Iron sharpens iron.

Let's hear you.
Buying bitcoin is always profitable because of it's too much investors, big partnerships and the most leading crypto among all the cryptocurrencies that are out in the trading exchanges today. I think it is more profitable to buy bitcoins at the price of $6500 or even lower from that and hold it until the end of the year 2108. If you think that you gained too much profits even it is not December then it depends on you if you sell it or still hold it.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

If you aiming to buy Bitcoin for long term trading in my opinion now is best times for that,  because the price of BTC on oversold and consolidate.  The price of BTC will going up in next a few month,  this prediction according to technical and fundamental  analysis.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

If you aiming to buy Bitcoin for long term trading in my opinion now is best times for that,  because the price of BTC on oversold and consolidate.  The price of BTC will going up in next a few month,  this prediction according to technical and fundamental  analysis.

even if we decide to buy bitcoin right now, we still need to analyze the trend and we need to buy when the trend is down like yesterday. and for now, I think he needs to wait for a while because the trend now is going to go up for a moment. maybe if he can analyze with the technical and fundamental analysis, he can find a good time to buy bitcoin later.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:46:46 AM

At this time bitcoin is moving around a specific price zone from last 2 months or so and now it looks like a bull trend is going to start soon if bitcoin cross 9000$ from here I am sure soon we will see more highs.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:51:25 AM

When is the best time? I wanna say NOW! Yes, this is the best time to purchase bitcoin when bitcoin price is low enough. You don't need to trade bitcoin to make profits. Just buy now and hodl for a long time. You will see the magic of profits.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:02:06 AM

As always it is best to buy is during dump season esp on bitcoin, as well as other altcoins.. Bitcoins suits for almost all kind of trading platform..  Either long term short term day or night trading and more.. bitcoin will surely gives you profit depends on you trading skills.
Naijalegend

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:13:33 AM

I think the best time to buy is right now. the price is low enough. The best thing about bitcoin is you can't lose, you can always get profit on your investment no matter what.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:42:46 AM

It's risky to trade Bitcoin while it's showing this pattern. We will never know the next direction it takes unless it has already started to move...

I bet you've seen the ups and downs of bitcoin and you knew the fact that it always repeating its history so there's no way not to believe its capacity. While the price below $10k is the best time to buy and the mere fact that whatever the price you bought you can still profit with it and that's the reality tho.
For me there is no best time as every time should always be the best time to invest, if I do have money and I know that my goal for that would be allotted for our future, then no matter what the price is I would buy bitcoin immediately as I don't to waste my time in thinking whether the price later or tomorrow would become high, I know that no matter how much bitcoin now for sure I could earn as it will rise in the future.
Good time is at altcoin prices down. We should not join at any time if the high price of atlcoin we buy at that time is very dangerous. Many people have lost money by buying the BTC at a high price of nearly $ 20,000 by the end of 2017, now they have no way to get back their capital. So let's wait for the bottom line and decide what to invest.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:28:17 AM

It's risky to trade Bitcoin while it's showing this pattern. We will never know the next direction it takes unless it has already started to move...

I bet you've seen the ups and downs of bitcoin and you knew the fact that it always repeating its history so there's no way not to believe its capacity. While the price below $10k is the best time to buy and the mere fact that whatever the price you bought you can still profit with it and that's the reality tho.
For me there is no best time as every time should always be the best time to invest, if I do have money and I know that my goal for that would be allotted for our future, then no matter what the price is I would buy bitcoin immediately as I don't to waste my time in thinking whether the price later or tomorrow would become high, I know that no matter how much bitcoin now for sure I could earn as it will rise in the future.
Good time is at altcoin prices down. We should not join at any time if the high price of atlcoin we buy at that time is very dangerous. Many people have lost money by buying the BTC at a high price of nearly $ 20,000 by the end of 2017, now they have no way to get back their capital. So let's wait for the bottom line and decide what to invest.
The best time to buy bitcoin is when the value is low.Collect many bitcoins during that time and hold for a bit.Wait for the right time when to sell again so that you can gain big profit.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

Its now is best times to buy it, because since about more than 6 month, now is the cheapest price of BTC. In technical analysis also good level to buy it because the price in the strong support. Buy now and hold it in 2 years will be possible to give return more than 10 to 20 times.

Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

business bitcoin there are only two choices that you can first make bitcoin to invest long term or short term and the second you can become a bitcoin trader and the right time to buy when the price is really down from the normal price and remember the price can go down and go up anytime.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

Now is the best time to purchase bitcoin because bitcoin is in a very good buying position from here it looks like it will increase from here. Because news is coming good for bitcoin and supports are also strong from here.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

For me the best time to purchase bitcoin is when you have an excess money to invest in bitcoin because anytime is the best time to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency you can easily exchange into fiat, purchase some merchandise or goods and trade into other cryptos.

Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

I was always confused with this question. When bitcoin is down ask yourself now should i buy it, when bitcoin up i also wonder if i should buy it. It is difficult to decide when to buy
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

If you study the past charts, the best time for us to buy is during the bearish period. As what I have studied in the past three years, it seems that between January to mid-April, this is where we are experiencing bearish runs and it is a good time to buy during this time. One of the common reasons is that they are withdrawing their coins or tokens to pay for cryptocurrency taxes.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
auliasilvana

Activity: 196

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

The best time to buy Bitcoin is the time when the price of Bitcoin really touches the low price. I will not buy Bitcoin at expensive prices, I will wait to see the price of Bitcoin fall back.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:51:46 PM

Good day friends,

Since the emergency of bitcoin, which now serves as a model for other cryptocurrencies,there have been a massive surge of other cryptocurrencies, ICOs, coin price fluctuations and other market changes.

These changes if well monitored and studied can cause geometric increase in one's fortune but on the flip side, these changes can also liquidate one's capital.

So many pros have managed to create some undocumented rules on how they trade based on their experiences in coin market.

Now this post is aimed solely at those rules that have kept you in the game(bitcoin and other cryptos trading) all these years.let's share with us,our wealth of experiences,our rules and our strategies because it is said that Iron sharpens iron.

Let's hear you.
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating a lot in the past few days and according to my analysis the bitcoin price can only rise to the $ 8800 level then it will drop very deep down and may fall to $ 7400 mark. It's a vig so you can wait until that time to buy bitcoin.
meusyou

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:34:27 AM

Generally speaking, I would say buy the dippest dip but most time you really can't be 100% sure but on another hand too, if you're a long term investor, getting now shouldn't be a problem because less than 1% of the world are into cryptocurrency presently, imagine what would happen with 10% acceptance rate.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: