Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SBC] StableCoin ¦¦ A new breed of cryptocurrency ¦¦ v1.2 RELEASED  (Read 102735 times)
tunafish

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 01:44:43 PM

multiple 1 month old accounts having a chat to keep a thread alive.....

iknorite, almost as sad as 2 year old accounts thinking it couldn't be possible that bitcoin interested hit its peak in awareness in the past couple months along with new user reg's here....... methinks somebody thought DGC was going to be the new up and comer and feels threatened by SBC dashing the last of those hopes.

Feeling generous?
BTC: 1MiaKvvzhuCrbWJ2iXA9RceZfRpNDjwJTk
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:02:17 PM

iknorite, almost as sad as 2 year old accounts thinking it couldn't be possible that bitcoin interested hit its peak in awareness in the past couple months along with new user reg's here....... methinks somebody thought DGC was going to be the new up and comer and feels threatened by SBC dashing the last of those hopes.

Good luck lol dgc has much more promise and is well on its way up Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
R-T-B

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:51:10 PM

After the main dev's recent attitude issues with a lot of forum members, and basically egging on 51% attacks, I'm much more sold on Stablecoin, thx.  And no I am not an alt account...  and I don't think many here are.  Not that that stops accusations, they are fun I guess.  Maybe someday I'll try it...  but not today. Smiley
n0h0p3

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:51:33 PM

If 1 SBC was worth 0.01 BTC then I'd have just mined 120 BTC in a week... Be realistic guys!!

I love this. Oh Yeah, waiting for SBC trading .... cryptsy is good

It is on the list to be added

good to hear mate Smiley
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:15:41 PM

After the main dev's recent attitude issues with a lot of forum members, and basically egging on 51% attacks, I'm much more sold on Stablecoin, thx.  And no I am not an alt account...  and I don't think many here are.  Not that that stops accusations, they are fun I guess.  Maybe someday I'll try it...  but not today. Smiley

OK Mr 1 week old account, we believe you
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:45:30 PM

If 1 SBC was worth 0.01 BTC then I'd have just mined 120 BTC in a week... Be realistic guys!!

Been anxiously watching twitter feed to see when the SBC exchange cherry will be popped. Smiley
feeleep
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 06:09:20 PM

Hi,

My wallet is constantly changing address however balance is still the same - do you know why it is happening?

feeleep

The_Catman

Activity: 168

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 06:47:20 PM

Obviously, it's impossible for some new person interested in cryptocurrency to have made an account in the last week. It must be an alt for someone who's been here longer. Everything else is impossible, right?

krusin

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:25:00 PM

Obviously, it's impossible for some new person interested in cryptocurrency to have made an account in the last week. It must be an alt for someone who's been here longer. Everything else is impossible, right?
Thank you. Some people here need a slap for their assumptions.
frobley

Activity: 708

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:39:18 PM

June 12, welcome newcomer, you seem to know it all already,
congrats on bumping ur thread
n0h0p3

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:01:15 PM

and mr. 98 super mega incredible posts man has spoken again ... why you dont talk to your hand ?

the post count or joining date says nothing about the intelligence of the poster Wink
krusin

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:06:14 PM

Why thank you for your congratulations.
I suppose if people are going to assume I am a second account I might as well behave like one.

OMG the dev premined a bazillion coins, ur all teh suck for mining this shitcoin. OMGWTFBBQ!!!one!11

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em I suppose.
R-T-B

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:47:25 PM

Forgive me, I am just a baby internet.  I did not know I was an alt, thanks for setting me straight.  Ignore the fact I have a trade here under my belt, and have been on netcodepool.org with the same name for months, I must be an alt because you told me so.

I haz a question though, when do I grow up enough to not be an alt?  Do I have to eat my vegetables or something?  Cause I hate those.
Vivisector999

Activity: 541

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:41:49 AM

Cool, will be great to see how this one does on the exchange.

It's funny, I chose 2 Alt cryptos to mine, aside from LTC, and they were Stablecoin and Digicoin.  After seeing the Digicoin dev totally look like a jerk, and possibly get the digicoins 51% attacked, I have decided to just mine just Stablecoins occasionally.  Maybe in 2-3 weeks if Digicoins haven't been attacked, I will go back to them, but for right now, I am still leery an attack is in site. 

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:35:30 AM

According to the stats on silverwolf's pools it looks like network hashrate is 64.98 MH/s and the two pools are 56.01 MH/s and 7.21 MH/s respectively, meaning that almost all of the hashrate for stablecoin is coming from these two pools.  If this is accurate it would seem to not bode well for the future of this coin.
Vivisector999

Activity: 541

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:41:16 AM

Yeah that is my biggest worry of Stablecoins.  Since I started mining them, the network hashrate has constantly been falling.  It's quite a worrying effect when you notice if you switch to a different coin for a while, the network hashrate will go down by percentages.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
fxmulder

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:45:22 AM

It seems to fluctuate between 80 and 120 mh/s with some outliers in there on either side.  I have 13mh/s on my pool sbc.01pq.com and I know there are a few other pools so its spread out.  This time of day tends to be on the low side, but pretty consistent.

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
R-T-B

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:06:49 AM

It seems to fluctuate between 80 and 120 mh/s with some outliers in there on either side.  I have 13mh/s on my pool sbc.01pq.com and I know there are a few other pools so its spread out.  This time of day tends to be on the low side, but pretty consistent.

Actually, a secondary reason for joining your pool was to spread out hash rate a bit, I hope some Silverwolf users do the same, it is scary how much horsepower they bring, it's only been ok because Silverwolf is a good guy.
brambi

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:04:22 PM

When Stablecoin will hit exchange the hashrate will go up, no doubt about it. I will keep mining to get as much as I can before diff will go higher.
the1silverwolf

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:13:53 PM

Sweet !

--
the1silverwolf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: