Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] 🔵 BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age | YoBit | CoinExchange | CMC | IDEX 🔵  (Read 104309 times)
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:31:24 AM

Please try to post in decent & understandable English.

It is almost jibberish...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

Please try to post in decent & understandable English.

It is almost jibberish...

You Gorilla in jungle buy BLUE? Buy from tree or computer?
 Cheesy

Hopefully the wallet will have a save back-up option, if this wallet is safe and can offer the things which were claimed, we can see BLUE climb a lot, people want a multiwallet for ETH/ETH tokens, also for mobile. Think we can get to $10 (if the crypto market regulation goes well).

Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:06:30 PM

I just checked the BLUE wallet chrome extension download page:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/blue-worlds-safest-simple/laphpbhjhhgigmjoflgcchgodbbclahk

Great to see the positive reviews and user base. However, there are a few things which could be improved. Especially, the description of the wallet is lacking important tag and SEO terms like Ethereum, ERC20, cryptocurrency/cryptocurrencies, tokens etc.
I know, that this might be due to the fact, that the wallet is still under development, but in the long run, we should think about adding these words, so the wallet can be found in the google and chrome addon store search.

Next update in 15 days, keep it up. Kind regards,
Halcyon D.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

i see BLUE is cooling down the power it had before, dev dont want to make a news or new exchange or at least some community activity to bring some more gas on the network ?!

there might not be hard to find some exchanges with voting system and send all the team there to show the crypto world that BLUE can make everything change the color
@alberteinstien

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/blue-worlds-safest-simple/laphpbhjhhgigmjoflgcchgodbbclahk

Great to see the positive reviews and user base. However, there are a few things which could be improved. Especially, the description of the wallet is lacking important tag and SEO terms like Ethereum, ERC20, cryptocurrency/cryptocurrencies, tokens etc.
I know, that this might be due to the fact, that the wallet is still under development, but in the long run, we should think about adding these words, so the wallet can be found in the google and chrome addon store search.

Halcyon D.

Be careful with the reviews in crypto space, most of them are people like me who want the product to succeed  Grin
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

Halcyon D.

Be careful with the reviews in crypto space, most of them are people like me who want the product to succeed  Grin

And most of the people reviewing the coins could also be heavily invested in the coin they are advising to buy...

It is kind of logical, isn't it?

BLUE will launce a new update of their wallet in 14 days time, the countdown can be followed on their website.

preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

Halcyon D.

And most of the people reviewing the coins could also be heavily invested in the coin they are advising to buy...

BLUE will launce a new update of their wallet in 14 days time, the countdown can be followed on their website.

there will be normal widows wallet?
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

Halcyon D.

there will be normal widows wallet?

Only the team can answer that question, maybe wise to head over to the telegram-chat and ask unibanker, the lead-dev, directly.

allson

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

i see BLUE is cooling down the power it had before, dev dont want to make a news or new exchange or at least some community activity to bring some more gas on the network ?!

there might not be hard to find some exchanges with voting system and send all the team there to show the crypto world that BLUE can make everything change the color

what do you mean by power? like the willingness? dev really tried hard tho..at first making bounty for mercatox vote..and they paid for yobit..contacted cryptopia and kucoin..try to raise donation for cryptopia but cryptopia rejected the proposal so now dev have to return all the donation..

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
Elby

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

Already asked here multiple times if their wallet will be only an online wallet version or desktop version too, they did not answered yet. A lot of people who own ETH and ETH tokens want a safe desktop wallet so this should be a huge change for BLUE to fill this market (for sure then BLUE will go to the moon). If they can make it and if they even will is a mystery for now.

~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

Already asked here multiple times if their wallet will be only an online wallet version or desktop version too, they did not answered yet. A lot of people who own ETH and ETH tokens want a safe desktop wallet so this should be a huge change for BLUE to fill this market (for sure then BLUE will go to the moon). If they can make it and if they even will is a mystery for now.

maybe you can find your answer on telegram group or even twitter, they seems to very active there and making a powerful community
but with lower gas day by day, hope they dont get disappointed in their developing roadmap
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:16:30 AM

I think it takes time, we can not say all the perfect projects when it has not reached 2 years, be patient and I'm sure everything will continue to improve.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ethblue (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:43:48 AM

Multi-platform support (Windows, Linux, Mac OS) is very possible, especially as we are adding deeper integrations with the ethereum source code itself. Our Chrome extension was always designed as a test and first version of a multi-platform wallet. Eventually we hope to be on all major desktop and mobile platforms.

BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age
Visit us at https://www.etherblue.org
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:02:49 AM

That is good news... and kind of what I expected team BLUE to be planning  Wink, since not the whole world uses chrome or prefers to work with an alternative when it comes to storing their precious cryptos.

sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

Cobinhood is the best decentralized exchange atm, we would like Blue token to be listed there
cryptovagas

Activity: 341

@cryptovagas

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

Multi-platform support (Windows, Linux, Mac OS) is very possible, especially as we are adding deeper integrations with the ethereum source code itself. Our Chrome extension was always designed as a test and first version of a multi-platform wallet. Eventually we hope to be on all major desktop and mobile platforms.

great to see this ann, i think we were waiting for it to be public so long time, and the cobinhood is good too, it can help
also you might get into consideration, some other even small exchanges which can help get more buyers and bigger market

For Sale....
PM me!
RYXES

Activity: 140

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

Good news. Keep up the good work.

Merit me or don't.
Elby

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:05:32 PM

This is the best BLUE news I have heard in weeks, very important! This week was very crucial for the cryptoworld and all looks safe for the future! Also joined the Telegram and must say that the spirit is very good there.

BLUE is one of the most under estimated coins, this thread will get busy soon. Lets bring BLUE to the sky and then to the moon.

allson

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

one of the big obstacle for blue wallet imo is the anonymous dev..i understand the reason you did that but many people would also think twice to put their coin in the wallet with anonymous dev..and not to mention so many fuds out there about blue since many ppl hates blue dev because they outed their fave coin..+ the way you handle your official twitter too i hope you could tweet less offensive tweet in the future..just suggestion dev😬

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:49:33 AM

one of the big obstacle for blue wallet imo is the anonymous dev..i understand the reason you did that but many people would also think twice to put their coin in the wallet with anonymous dev..and not to mention so many fuds out there about blue since many ppl hates blue dev because they outed their fave coin..+ the way you handle your official twitter too i hope you could tweet less offensive tweet in the future..just suggestion dev😬

I understand your concerns... I've read somewhere that the team would announce their identity on an upcoming event, but don't know if that is true. Yes, I'm also not using the wallet until the team has a real face. I do still believe in the project & it has an enormous community built up, if you compare the time from the first website until now...

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: