Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17057 times)
amla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:40:06 AM

Indeed a good idea so far it is best thing that you can do your job at your allocated time and when you got free just put your pc on and go for online trade through which you can earn handsome amount easily I also doing same sort of thing like during my daily time i go for my job and when i got back to home I open my pc and start trading online through which I am earning a lot.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:30:31 AM

Indeed a good idea so far it is best thing that you can do your job at your allocated time and when you got free just put your pc on and go for online trade through which you can earn handsome amount easily I also doing same sort of thing like during my daily time i go for my job and when i got back to home I open my pc and start trading online through which I am earning a lot.

Been there but sometimes misses the great opportunity for some on some coins, since extend in works are needed too, Im trying to balance time but seems really hard thats why Im on the process on deciding to quit job and focus on trading since affecting my health a bit. We should still take in consideration our health and life, not all about earning.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:30:59 AM

You guys are very great to do those things, after a job you go to the pc to study about earning, i don't have job so i can focus on studying about trading and earning. Do your best to earn more.
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:34:24 AM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

This is the most simplest thing you can think of at this time because you have made your way to the section of the forum that is dedicated for such so all you need is to take one thread after the other and start digesting it even up to 36 pages and I am sure before you get to the 5th thread you would have been loaded with enough information to know the next time to take while the whole of the question you asked for, answers to them would have surfaced even beyond your imagination.

As a hero member and as someone who has been around here for way longer than I am, this advice seems quite poor ... Most of the people I see in the trading section promote their own portfolio and nothing else.. and if one of their assets is steadily declining, they try to hype it up with a thread or two.

Tbh the time people name the coins for a short-term trading profit in here is the time its already too late to get into the pump.

But thats just my 2c, im sure you can just use a little money and go for olubams strategy, chances are it will work out.

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:47:43 AM

this might not be the advice you want to hear but trading is not suitable for everyone especially if you are new and holding on to a job as well. the better strategy is to accumulate and hodl.
If you don't have the initiative to do trading of course you won't learn.
for the OP, i think you should just do it anyway because sooner or later you will understand how trading is done and along the way you will know some techniques.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
ArtPt

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:42:19 PM

Depends on how you are good at your job and at trading. Personally I will choose one for me, trading/investments when I will be sure that I am good at it. Job will be always available anyway.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:21:17 AM

Job and trading together is possible, but it defends on your perseverance, time management and hard work. And theres no assurance that you will gain in the cryptocurrencies because no one can predict what will happened in next few days as the price of coins changes from time to time. So i suggest before investing you make research first.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:31:29 AM

Trading requires a lot of time and patience. So, it depends on what kind of job you have. If the job you're doing allows you to have a couple of short breaks and allows you to keep an eye on the market and be updated with the coins health. So it's really great then, go for it. And start with a little amount get comfortable with the market then once well established start increasing investment. But most importantly research everything about a coin know it well and good. Then only invest.
As the above mate mentioned trading requires lot of patience as well an updated good mind to predict the market value of the assets in the portfolio based on the ups and downs happening with time. So, having a job and keeping oneself active into trading is possible and for good outcome proper scheduling is must in this concern.
Trading itself is a full time job especially when it comes to the digital market.  We All know that the prices here change unexpectedly. Though I don’t consider trading a very difficult task but it needs time, patience, good predictions and a lot of energy. If someone is good at time management, he can definitely carry job and trading simultaneously and I am sure many people are doing this.
It is always feasible to work as per your comfort. Many times you have bigger needs and to fulfill them you must work more than normal.

This is same case as discussed here. You can manage one thing better at a time so if you can manage second as well then definitely go for both at same time and earn more than your expectations. It will require some extra efforts but that will help you.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:51:37 PM

I am a student and also do Crypto trading. Have learnt to balance both the tym I have for studies n trading
All the thing is depending on the managing time and trading is not so tough that it will affect the normal job one can do it as part time job after the office hour and I am also doing these two thing parallel and this will be very useful for all the people and this thing help me to manage my expenses in good way and extra income from trading give me chance to fulfil my desires in a good way so start trading and enjoy.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:14:18 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
It is good idea but the question is if you can do trading even if you have a job. I am sure that you are aware about big amout of money that we can by doing trading.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:16:17 PM

I am a student and also do Crypto trading. Have learnt to balance both the tym I have for studies n trading
All the thing is depending on the managing time and trading is not so tough that it will affect the normal job one can do it as part time job after the office hour and I am also doing these two thing parallel and this will be very useful for all the people and this thing help me to manage my expenses in good way and extra income from trading give me chance to fulfil my desires in a good way so start trading and enjoy.
I think yes it is depending on your job condition that what kind of job you have. if you can find time easily during your job, and can manage to give some good time to trading then it is good to continue  both of them. I think in present time most of the people are practicing both job as well as trading and getting some extra money from there.
quan52395

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:41:18 PM

If the current situation from the work you want to do business profits, the best choice is to buy stocks, buy and sell a few coins and keep it in the next month before the jump, but it is important to understand the first basic analysis

mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:27:24 AM

Well the best option is you do your job along with in the extra time you should invest some of your money in trading so you can earn extra money along with your job's payment. You can earn extra money doing nothing with trading. We all should invest money so we can have extra earning and we can save something for they days coming ahead.
I agree, that's a good idea while you have a job you can trade. But sure that you know how to handle your time. Because when trade you earn profit as well as extra income. So that in the near future you don't need to worry and you have already savings. Now is the best time for trading, even if  you have a job don't think you quit in job and you must be serious in trading, because both is most important in our daily lives.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:29:13 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 09:13:38 AM by dhas

You mean working with your current job while trading that is why maybe your gaining will be limited?You could do the tasks at the same day if you have a plenty of time after your working hours. Anyway, this forum will totally help you  if you will have a time of reading every topic regarding how to trade then you could use the google to search and support every topic in which you need a further explanations. Try to use this market site coinmarketcap.com and look for the good coin for you.
Oh yes I agree with you.
You can do it both. Im also have my real job here in our country.
But still I do bitcoin , to have an extra earning.
I actually join in some signiture campaign , and get may weekly salary in terms of bitcoin.
Then I  saved all the I get from it, that will serve as my investment.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:10:28 AM

Learn and research first about trading a crypto currency. There are so many strategy that you can use in trading to make profit. If you still have a work job , i suggest you to go for a long term trading because it needs less time compare to a day trading. Its better if you trade within the top 50 coins in the market.

douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:02:04 AM

Job and trading together is possible, but it defends on your perseverance, time management and hard work. And theres no assurance that you will gain in the cryptocurrencies because no one can predict what will happened in next few days as the price of coins changes from time to time. So i suggest before investing you make research first.
yes, it is possible. But you can never become a professional in your job or in trading because you waste too much time on both jobs. Many people which I know have abandoned their job and they have earned a great amount of money during trading. Therefore, you need to choose between your job or trading if you want to become a more skillful person.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:00:12 PM

You sound so emotional... If you meant if it's possible to combine traditional work with trading then yes, most of guys hear do it.
Just good luck!
Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:42:55 PM

if you have a daily job this is the good think.crypto trading is a risky business.if you want to trade better you can read all about forum and choice the good coin and update about it.and get some good profit.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:29:11 AM

if you have a daily job this is the good think.crypto trading is a risky business.if you want to trade better you can read all about forum and choice the good coin and update about it.and get some good profit.
If you have a job and you are satisfied with your earning then there is no point in taking risk in trading, you will only lose your money if you do not have the passion in trading. This is not as simple as the job that we are used to, trading is risk by nature and we can only rely to ourselves for the output, if we are good in trading then for sure we will profit, but it will take time and effort to be consistent in trading.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:13:48 PM

well i think you should do some technical and fundamental analysis , look at the coin website, check the marketcap , and read news , nothing is 100% guaranteed but if you try your best you should be good to earn something for long term
Doing the trading along with some full time job is really a very good thing to do but the fact is it is not that much easy thing it manage both the things as it seems to be. Trading itself is quite a hectic thing and it needs lot of attention and hard work. I am not in a favor of doing both the things at the very same time. It is really very difficult to manage them and it may result in suffering of loss as well. So think well before making any decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: