Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17057 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:26:50 PM

I plan during January to transition from my day job to day trading, already made a decent amount on weekly trading now i will try to do day trading as i think i will earn more than in my day job

Try it and if you have faith in yourself and you are trying it hard you will earn more than how much you are earning with your day job. But it's not that going to be an easy thing during those times that you'll trades will be successful, being familiar with the crypto market will give you an edge and advantage. But don't leave your day job while you are day trading but if you think that you can settle, it's up to you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:23:17 AM

Very hard to do both things good, in trading you have to learn lots of things, do exercises, analysis news. All that works will cost you all day to do and how you can do your normal job.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:35:01 AM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

if you want to do it while doing your regular job, believe me, you will not focus.
join crypto community on telegram or forum, you will get the latest info about it.
on trading, you need to check the volume trading, order book, market depth, etc.
do some simple research about the project that you want to support (you want to buy the product).
will be helpful if you follow the news from big online media like coindesk, cointelegraph, etc.
following the project itself on twitter will help you as well, because twitter is the fastest news platform for cryptocurrency so far.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

Every person wants to have an extra income monthly. Job while trading is not easy to do it together. If you want there is solution on it. You can do it together if boss or manager is not around, or maybe after your work hours you can do it at the night. Just don’t panic if the price is drop.  Good luck and take care of you time.
MP4

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

I prefer only trading. Doing your job 200% is the best profit not only 10%
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

Yes, you can do job and trading together, depends if you can manage your time wisely, Like me, i have a regular job in day time, and at night, i usually spend most of my time in front of computer and make business. Actually ones you earn good amount, all your sacrifices and effort satisfies your soul:) 
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

Yes, you can do job and trading together, depends if you can manage your time wisely, Like me, i have a regular job in day time, and at night, i usually spend most of my time in front of computer and make business. Actually ones you earn good amount, all your sacrifices and effort satisfies your soul:) 
I think in that part long term is suited for the ones who have a job at the same time. Well for me it is both good dont leave your job just for crypto a fix and a sure income for daily needs is on the job.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:52:33 PM

If you will do your regular job and trading together it may result a lot of profit or money for you, but doing your regular job and trading is we will not be easy for you and to all people that is also doing both job and trading, we all know that regular job may take 8hrs and trading is not also easy to it will be very hard to this both.

John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

If you will do your regular job and trading together it may result a lot of profit or money for you, but doing your regular job and trading is we will not be easy for you and to all people that is also doing both job and trading, we all know that regular job may take 8hrs and trading is not also easy to it will be very hard to this both.

Okay but it's risky. People are doing both, but this is risky. Sometimes being confident doesn't work too. Be careful if you spend a lot hours in your job and you want to trade.
ClarksonI

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

I tried to work by trading, the evening I made the point and the day at work I was scotcher graphics, the most annoying is that I was ahah driver
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

Job and trading together.  If you want do it together you should plan your time management. If you job is not regular easy to the trading, because on the trading you should always focus on the movement of price. If you job is full time so think don’t trade is not right for you, might lose them, just do the long investment  you  need is patience and wait until 5-10 times of your profit and then sell it.
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:38:13 AM

Just invest on altcoins that you think have a good future and the price will increase in the future. Actually it's hard to do both, job in real life and trading in the same time. Because trading is take a much time to watch the chart, find informations and many else.
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

It takes more time to analyze the market and take time to learn about technology and fundamental analysis. If you don't have time to do business, so as long as hold like BTC and ETH strong basic COINS, this way will be more profitable than trading, less risky, and gains profits will be more!
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:37:03 PM

This is the best thing that you can do while having a day job. after your shift you can do trading. Trading is easy you just need to find out the right coin to profit. My advise is buy Bitcoin then use that to invest in an ICO that is very promising and going to be success then after the coin release in market wait for a month to sell your coin and I guarantee you a big profit.

I agree with you, in trading we can get big profits in an easy way, buy Bitcoin then use it to invest in ICO is big profit but do not forget, in trading also you can lose, do not you go wrong strategy because one wrong you will get a loss.

Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:59:53 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 12:23:02 PM by Hazaki

Before discussing anything , i'd recommend that you stick to your job since it is your only guarantee in the real world , since to accomplish lots of tasks ( such as getting a loan .. ) you pay sheets and proofs that you are actually working and earning money on a monthly basis , trading won't provide you that .
As for investing , you should really study the budget you are willing to risk and potentially loose , since loosing is as frequent as winning in such fields . And if you are starting with a low budget then you'll be just wasting your time and energy over some bucks and that won't be worth at all !
Go through this forum and coin market cap , you'll find everything you need !

rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

If I am an employee and I am earning big thru bitcoin, I will no longer go to the office to work hard and will earn a small amount.  I will just stay in the house and work with signature campaign, I will consider  it as my work everyday and learn more about trading to earn more than usual.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

I think in that part long term is suited for the ones who have a job at the same time. Well for me it is both good dont leave your job just for crypto a fix and a sure income for daily needs is on the job.
If you take crypto seriously you can start business and get steady income more than what you have got from the main job.
It is always about taking risk , so just think about it a lot of time and then choose.
Do both for me won't make you work effectively , unless if you can split the focus and get tired thousands times.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:33:36 AM

If I am an employee and I am earning big thru bitcoin, I will no longer go to the office to work hard and will earn a small amount.  I will just stay in the house and work with signature campaign, I will consider  it as my work everyday and learn more about trading to earn more than usual.

Precisely, because that way, you are just going to waste your time on your job which only cost a small amount of salary yet you are putting all of your energy and time in your job, while in Trading, you could manage your time, you are the boss, no one will tell you what you should do to have your salary, also Trading a really great job which worth of your time to spend with.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:57:18 AM

job and trading together, just because of this bitcoin they are really together because if you work here you will also need to trade to grow your income and My advice is to buy Bitcoin then you use it for to invest in an ICO that is very promising and you will be successful after the coin issuance in the market wait for a month to sell your coins and I guarantee you a big income promise. that's when the currency is big. thanks. 
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:34:59 AM

I think you tried to write unlimited instead of limited because you do both job and trading.
I am also newbie so i can not give you so many suggestion. The best thing you can do is research the news about bitcoi or cryptocurrency then you decide what to do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: