Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17057 times)
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:09:19 AM

I have already combined these studies for a long time. I have some time at work that I can devote to trading. I always manage to make a few dollars on the exchange during the working day
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:18:04 AM

Like oil and water, job and trading just don't blend. You can however multi-task and do both efficiently at different time in the day. Trading cryptocurrency can be insanely rewarding but be sure to spend lots of time doing it.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

Yes it is the good idea! If you need additional income and you have free time, then it is necessary to be engaged in it. I think that if everything is correct to make that the family will be provided!

kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

you should be able to adjust the time between the work you do with trading activities. because doing trading activities that means you have to focus. and all you have to do is immediately to start trading because by doing that you yourself will know about trading strategy.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

Job and trading together is possible, but it defends on your perseverance, time management and hard work. And theres no assurance that you will gain in the cryptocurrencies because no one can predict what will happened in next few days as the price of coins changes from time to time. So i suggest before investing you make research first.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
I firmly believe that we must constantly monitor the market when entering into trade. To me, trade is like a job that you can do to get steady returns. There are risks, too, so we need to be serious about our work so that we can get the most out of it. We need to continually learn more knowledge and skills to be able to succeed.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

Everyone here would have the right answer!
Btw, out of common advice - check the market, study the chart, read the whitepaper, etc - the most important things to evaluate are:
-how much money can you lose without enter in trouble
-how much time can you dedicate to trading

If you don't make this initial analysis, there is the big risk to have bad surprises.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Ashe-J

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

If you mean the day trading so ABSOLULY NOT , on trading you should stay in front of charts all day, sometimes just to wait for a break out or a pull back .. Otherwise, if you want to hodl some coins and let them grow so its a big YES.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:07:56 PM

It depends on your capability if you trade and having your current job.Trading is a a very risky job.You need to focus in front of the chart to be able to get the  good comeback of your investment.Learning in this forum about trading is a big help for you if you want to trade.Having a lot of knowledge about trading will help you to be more successful and earn a lot of money.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

You mean working with your current job while trading that is why maybe your gaining will be limited?You could do the tasks at the same day if you have a plenty of time after your working hours. Anyway, this forum will totally help you  if you will have a time of reading every topic regarding how to trade then you could use the google to search and support every topic in which you need a further explanations. Try to use this market site coinmarketcap.com and look for the good coin for you.

Coinmmarketcap is the best so far to see any detail of coin.
Specially me, i dont have plenty time for trading because most of my time is used for working in company. So i plan to quit my job after i am ready. But now i am not ready yet.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:55:03 AM

That's a good idea to do both and good thing that you are aware about your monthly income. Having a job and trading is a good combination. While having fixed income per month at the same time you do trading in Bitcoin as another source of income. You can put some of your salary like 10% or more to buy Bitcoin and make it grow. But as of now, the price is high so you have to wait a bit to get this price lower.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

It's difficult because if you work full time then you are just going to get small profits. Or it's either you just focus on long term or you experience more losses because it's certain that you will have less time monitoring it.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

It is good for you to think of trading out of your regular income.  But before you engage in trading, feed your mind with enough knowledge regarding crypto and trading.  Prepare your mind and emotion as well.  Keep in touch with your close friends or relatives who already have an experience in trading that might guide you in your first engage.  You can check the details of the coin you want to trade in Coinmarketcap.  After verifying and analyzing, good luck to your first trading engagement.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

If you want to learn how to trade with profit, I advise you to get training from a practicing trader. So you can not make many mistakes in the trade and do not lose your money. You can learn on your own, but in that case, be prepared to lose your money.
kolega

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

I manage to combine trading with work. It takes almost all my time. But I like to work in this mode. I was trained in professional trading, learned to carry out technical analysis. The more practical experience, the fewer mistakes. Many people want to trade after reading a couple of articles or books, but this is a misconception.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

In my opinion, its hard to do your job and trading together. Trading needs a lot of time. But if you can do both then go. Though trading is very risky. I suggest you to read articles about trading so that you can have enough knowledge on what investment are you going to profit.
Yes doing both trading un cryptocurrency and doing your regular 8 hours duty on your job is totally hard to manage. But the main concern on this matter is how would you divide your time or in short time management. Time management is the only way to do both because if you know how yo manage your time for sure you can do both.
royale143

Merit: 36

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

This is the best thing that you can do while having a day job. after your shift you can do trading. Trading is easy you just need to find out the right coin to profit. My advise is buy Bitcoin then use that to invest in an ICO that is very promising and going to be success then after the coin release in market wait for a month to sell your coin and I guarantee you a big profit.

Although I agree with you that it is possible to have a full-time job, while trading on the side. I think that there would be times when you could miss out on good trades since you have to devote your time on your job. I think if you will do this, you have to accept and embrace the fact that you won't profit the most because you can old check the market and do business with the limited time you have. However, if you are starting, this is a better plan of action, since it is so hard to go by without a steady income. It would rather have a limited gain in my trading ventures than risk it all and make it more difficult for me when my trades are not going well, and I don't have a job.

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

Trading is a good option to earn unlimited income actually, but this depends on the amount of your time and bitcoin on hand. To begin with, read a lot of articles related on topic and search also on specific topics. Join group chats of people interested in bitcoin.  It is quite hard since you have a full time job, but then time management will help since trading requires monitoring from time to time to ensure profit and avoid losses.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GunsNRose

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:41:27 PM

The easiest and most profitable strategy for earning crypto-currencies is the purchase of altcoins that recently have been listed on crypto exchanges.
I usually find them here https://coinmarketcap.com/new/   
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

The easiest and most profitable strategy for earning crypto-currencies is the purchase of altcoins that recently have been listed on crypto exchanges.
I usually find them here https://coinmarketcap.com/new/   
I salute those people who can  do trading and their job together, I hope that I can do them as well but unfortunately I cannot due to toxic of my schedule in my work, most of the time especially during month end I am rendering 9-13 hours straight working in a day so I cannot find time doing trading as I don't have idle time in my work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: