Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17062 times)
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

This as also been a question bothering slots of people. I think going true this comments will help.

gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

Bitcoin and Crypto are also the best in the world right now. Why do not we take the time and concentrate on the cryptographic market? I witnessed many people picking up money in this market and how all of them became rich. I believe in that and are working hard in the crypto job as a main income.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:49:02 AM

This is a great way to earn a lot of money.
You have to double your income and you need a lot of time to work it out.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

It is quite good to work parallel and I am doing so after completing my office work I start analyzing market and then do my work in to trading and many of my office mates are doing so and this give all of us an ease to generate huge extra income through this techniques and I prefer this to all who are doing trading to continue their office work and after that they have enough time to do this and achieve huge profit. It depends on your job if it is not stressful or very tiring and in your determination to learn trading
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:47:59 AM

Many people see trading as an opportunity to get rid of their day jobs and some were able to do so because they work hard for it but if you will just take it for granted then maybe it would be better to stick in investing. For example, after you arrived from your day job, you will look at the charts and then study the market. It will take some hours especially if you are just starting. You need to work hard for it and be determined because if you easily give up then you will not be able to do it
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

It is quite good to work parallel and I am doing so after completing my office work I start analyzing market and then do my work in to trading and many of my office mates are doing so and this give all of us an ease to generate huge extra income through this techniques and I prefer this to all who are doing trading to continue their office work and after that they have enough time to do this and achieve huge profit. It depends on your job if it is not stressful or very tiring and in your determination to learn trading
Yes, Trading on its own requires so much and it is not every job you can definitely mix such with except if you are looking at the long term trade of setting orders and going ahead with your normal duties. The more effort you put, the more you earn and then you just have to be able to find a way to make it work if you are really passionate about it. Nothing good comes easy except if you are just lucky
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

There is advantage and disadvantage of being a full time trader. When I was a professional forex trader, I did quit my job for a time. You know what happened, I started loosing. When I went back to work I made money again. Simply, my strategy was a more long term one and when I was sitting in front of the computer all day long, I felt the urge to actually open a position. This is something you cant do next to a full time job. If there is anyone who can tell upfront whats going to happen in the next minute, well, I call that a luck. But to see a longer term, few days, week pattern is something I believe to be possible.

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

If you have flexible working hours or have enough spare time to concentrate and work on any other thing than you can do both job and trading. Bitcoin is a volatile currency, its movements are quiet rapid so you need to observe them and study them carefully.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:12:39 AM

Your daily job and cryptocurrency  work can definitely co-exist,  it will only require your ability to organize yourself and follow your own plan  in dealing without both activities.  And to your question asking to recognizing good project to work with, I would say learning on the job is Your best approach to this  

kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoin is important because we can earn it in a easy way and aside from that it helps those people who's in need especially to those people who are in poverty. We all know that you can earn bitcoin as long as you can understand or read. It also makes people to become rich as long as they are hard working. Each of us has own thoughts on how we value bitcoin as ourselves.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

Before investing and trading learn about trade and market that you can easily recognize the coins which are most profitable and stable.Trading is most attentive job and need time if you are capable to handle booth at same time then take action and if you want trade full time and do with care it is possible you can earn more than your traditional job.

javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoin is important because we can earn it in a easy way and aside from that it helps those people who's in need especially to those people who are in poverty. We all know that you can earn bitcoin as long as you can understand or read. It also makes people to become rich as long as they are hard working. Each of us has own thoughts on how we value bitcoin as ourselves.

bitcoin for now becomes one of the great coins and also helps the economy, it would be great if it can work and trading bitcoin simultaneously will certainly generate very large profits.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

Having a job especially when you are like a employee it's hard but i know few people who actually monitor their coins at the office and trade there but that can be risky because when your boss knew that and you are not finishing your work on time you can be fired.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

you can trade even if you have a job just set a limit in the higher or lowest amount and leave it then back if you have a free time again to check your limit.. its better to choose usdt to btc in trading if you dont have time to trade and want to invest in trading because that coin is always on top...
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
Job and trading together is possbile! If you want to do both trading and your job together, you must manage your time properly. I am sure that your job is time consuming and you should also be aware that trading cryptocurrency is also time consuming.

tranquanghuy

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

You need to decide, you want to trade or invest. If you invest, then you will have to study the features of the crypto currency. If the investment is for an average period, then you need to monitor the news background of the companies.
To trade will take a lot of time to learn and gain experience, you will have to study technical analysis and the features of the market. You can trade on pending orders, you do not have to sit at the monitor and control the course.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

job and trading together will make you get a good profit, but you must be smart to set the time because work and trading can not be done simultaneously and you must be smart to set the time to always get a profit...
Job and trading together is can really help us to make more money, but doing this both is not so easy, it we will consume  a lot of time for us, but for me i like to do both of my job and trading together because it we will practice my mind to be more smart and motivated  person  here in crypto.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

if you are sure then you can, tradin is something big and can make you rich, you can research the development of coin in the market and join the telegram to discuss with the community about the development of a coin, I can not tell you how to predict a coin because that's not something you can learn, you have to have experience
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:14:13 PM

job and trading together will make you get a good profit, but you must be smart to set the time because work and trading can not be done simultaneously and you must be smart to set the time to always get a profit...
Job and trading together is can really help us to make more money, but doing this both is not so easy, it we will consume  a lot of time for us, but for me i like to do both of my job and trading together because it we will practice my mind to be more smart and motivated  person  here in crypto.
Every industry has a demand of several things from the investors and out of them one of the most important is the stamina, because it determines whether you are going to stay in the market or you are going to rest. The market of the crypto has no Sundays as well so before opting for anything just keep in your mind that this is not a job of couple of weeks, it will stay and you will have to show the stamina for the time to come.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
You can see that at present prices for both boitcoin and altcoin have been steadily decreasing for several days and there are no signs of recovery, so this is an opportunity for us to buy bitcoin. and altcoin at incredibly great prices. I think this is the biggest decline in the year, so this is also the opportunity for us to buy coin at the best price and get to the end of the year. We will not have to trade every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: