Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24437 times)
QuartzMen

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:13:49 AM

We need to get together for the future of our children because we do not want any more for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jj007

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:21:50 AM

No doubt a great idea from your side for ones children.Actually it will make any one tension free from the future of the children and whatever kind of money the children want in the future one can give it to them in the shape of BTC.
Cammo01

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:29:34 AM

I've put a couple away for our first born recently, for me its a fairly safe investment with huge growth potential!
cutie04

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:39:34 AM

I agree to this idea because this will very helpful to our childen especially their financial support to the school needed.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:03:43 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

well it is a good idea but it is very risky you'll not sure if bitcoin will be operating at the moment when you have kids. it is better to convert your bitcoin to money once it get its value high then invest it in a bank in form of a fiat.
Agreed. You cannot predict anything about future, and when it comes to currency then its very hard to say something, try to find some promising projects and get into it, be wise during investment and be keen to your project.

Be committed and be patient when you get your profit make some property of it and keep some safe in bank for the future, but converting bitcoin to money in today's age is necessary in m view point
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:04:26 AM

If you already have family, saving bitcoin for your children is really good. Doing bitcoin is a good start to earn money for your children; for their personal needs, for fees in school, for their activities, health and more.

bluehalk

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:31:33 AM

Buy a bitcoin > send it to paper wallet > laminate that paper > store it in ziplock sandwich bag > tell your wife about it (no don't tell your wife, she will take it and run away with someone else) > if you can afford a safety deposit box, store that sandwich bag in that safety box and will that box to your children.

Problem is not the wallet nor about storing it. The hard part is about recovering it without your help while keeping it secure.

Another option is wait for someone to come out with blockchain technology which stores this information privately/securly and have smart contract in them which allows the said information to be passed onto your children only at certain age.

Australian banks are looking into private blockchain to store the bonds.
May be the banks should invest in digital safety box based on blockchain (Store your bitcoins, itune purchases, email addresses, etc) which can be willed to your benefactors.
Linx18

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:39:04 AM

Yes, bitcoin is increasing daily. If you keep Bitcoin amounts at 4-5 years, i think will be 3-4 times more than the current market. Which can be used in future for our children and can make their life beautiful. This is the certainty for a father or mother.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:12:46 AM

No doubt a great idea from your side for ones children.Actually it will make any one tension free from the future of the children and whatever kind of money the children want in the future one can give it to them in the shape of BTC.
I've put a couple away for our first born recently, for me its a fairly safe investment with huge growth potential!

I agree to this idea because this will very helpful to our childen especially their financial support to the school needed.

I think you are getting it all wrong, OP is not telling us that saving bitcoin is good for your sons and daughters and for whoever it is. The question is, how will you keep your coins so that it will still be usable in the future and that it will be safe?

Anyway, If we are talking big amount, and you want it to be safe from intruders in your house, better go to any well reputed bank and ask for a safety deposit box. It might cost you a penny but atleast it is safer there compared to your house.

bluehalk

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:19:07 AM

I think you are getting it all wrong, OP is not telling us that saving bitcoin is good for your sons and daughters and for whoever it is. The question is, how will you keep your coins so that it will still be usable in the future and that it will be safe?

Anyway, If we are talking big amount, and you want it to be safe from intruders in your house, better go to any well reputed bank and ask for a safety deposit box. It might cost you a penny but atleast it is safer there compared to your house.

One these days needs a digital safety deposit box with smart contract in built based on blockchain, so its permanent, unalterable, and safely passed on given the criteria are met (smart contract).
Storing digital wealth in physical location!! In next 20 years we would be beyond that.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:25:16 AM

Saving bitcoins for children are very important today. It is very useful for the sake of children. Bitcoins are very helpful for all of us especially for the future of our kids or children. Bitcoins are the one that can help our children to sustain their financial especially for the most important thing in thier life which is the education. We all know that Education is the best weapon to success in life but we can fullfil this with the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin can be the one to make their children's dream come true.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:47:09 AM

That's good idea to insure the future of your children..to have them a great future someday Kiss Smiley
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:04:45 AM

since I've read this tread I've saved bitcoin for my future because bitcoin's value keeps growing day by day, and I never see how many bitcoins I have, I only sell a small bit of bitcoin I have. because I believe in the future the price will be more expensive
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:25:05 AM

I still have no kids to raise and even though someday I will have, my mind is not still set to that thing. My bitcoin or the bitcoin I am earning right now, my savings is for myself and for my love ones but take note that is just "FOR NOW". I am still enjoying my life without any big obligations like my own family. I want to first buy things for myself (things I do not buy before because we have no money), go to different beautiful places with my love ones, eat something delicious foods, bond with my couple of friends. I want to do it first because when I have kids for sure I have no time for that. When I have kids, probably the bitcoin I earned is for them, for their future, for their school allowance, for their clothes foods, for their everything.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
oseventwenty

Activity: 294
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:28:23 AM

You can write down the seed words to the wallet that holds the coins and send them to separate lawyers/deposit boxes or to some other supports you think are suitable.

Good idea, but how much does it cost? I mean having two or three lawyers keeping a documento for you.

trapp19

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:14:35 AM

making paper wallet for your children and saving some bitcoins for them would not guarantee that it will pay off for them, but if we give them this investment, no matter how small the amout of bitcoin it is, is another step for ensuring their generation (hopefully!) will adopt the cryptocurrency system.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:22:13 AM

In my case, I don't have enough bitcoins yet to be given for my family, but if ever I earned just 1 bitcoin, I will hold and save it until its value goes high, I will take down all my passwords and private keys to a note, and I think I will hide it in a safe place or I can hide it on banks if ever, so that if somethings happen to me, there's a note that I will give my earned bitcoins to my family and my children.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:26:13 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

I keep bitcoins for my children in the future and I always tell my investments or how to access bitcoins like passwords and anything important to people I trust

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:43:35 AM

BTC

I keep bitcoins for my children in the future and I always tell my investments or how to access bitcoins like passwords and anything important to people I trust
I have no children right now but this coming 2018 he will be born and yes Im saving my all bitcoin earning in this forum for my son future Im so happy to discover bitcoin it gives a lot of opportunity to me. I hope this coming 2018 will be a bless and more bitcoin earning.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:55:10 AM

BTC

I have no children right now but this coming 2018 he will be born and yes Im saving my all bitcoin earning in this forum for my son future Im so happy to discover bitcoin it gives a lot of opportunity to me. I hope this coming 2018 will be a bless and more bitcoin earning.

I am also starting as well because I know that bitcoin is for our future that is why even not all at least a certain percentage  of my income here is alloted for saving btc for the future of my family. I just started last month but I know that it is not yet too late to save, and I wanna feel also the goodness of having bitcoin 5 years from now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: