Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24434 times)
xaxistech

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:08:26 AM

I think that saving bitcoins for your Children is a great idea (if I ever have any I would do it), I mean if we look at how it's been going it can only go up at this point.

And it's actually great because this is a long-term savings for your children which will turn into even more money in the future since you're holding the coins for awhile!

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:12:56 AM

I believe in Bitcoin so I confidently start saving bitcoins for my children at least for next 5 year and after that the value of saving can be increased according to the situation of required financial conditions.

What?

If you want to save something for the future, I think it would be faster if you would use the bitcoin you have than keeping it. Engaging in business or atleast trading it to other coin could possibly make you earn more, provided that you allocate a time to it.

I am thinking too that it would be safer if we would invest it in real life businesses or keeping it half of our savings in fiat than putting it all together in bitcoin.

Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 06:13:07 AM

Why only for children?
I know person who save on retirement, in Bitcoins.
He takes small part of his fiat salary and buy Bitcoins, regardless of price.
He is doing this for two years already and doing good with his savings. Smiley

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:20:03 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

yes i also do that for my child sometime if he has gone to university i will use it for my college expenses creates his own wallet for my son and every result from my bitcoin 10% tube for my son
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:41:22 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
of course I will save for the economic means of my child and all the family .... because bitcoin is money .... money must be saved for and in the tube for the necessities of life ..... because life it takes money to buy something. ..and money to stock our children later.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:46:08 AM

this is a good choice ! better than time deposit ! just make sure that they will know their owen passwords and account in the future ! write down all the information they need and the site dont forget ! Cheesy imaging if you bought 5 bitcoin 3-4 years ago! and they will have it on their 18th bday 6 years from now ! thats unbelievable value !
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:47:18 AM

Well actually I have not thought yet of investing in Bitcoin for my future children because it is kinda risky. But I think this can be considered given that Bitcoin has been doing good for a long run now. But I still need to consider on the passing of Bitcoins. Because the address or the account can only be accessed by me. Maybe I can share my account to a trusted loved one or banks might accept on securing an account username and password for me and passing it on my heirs when something bad might happen to me.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:19:01 AM

This is what the people should really do even they don't have a children or family because even they don't have family and children, they should work hard to save money and bitcoins because that is the best thing to do when you want to become successful in the future because the future is up to our money and if we have a lot of that then it is easy to declare our success.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:25:24 AM

Yes this is whay i did right now, i save my bitcoin for my kids, i will spend it for their schooling and other expenses. Now me and my wife are now earning in bitcoin we work in bitcoin together for the future of our kids. Since our salary is only enough for our daily living i am the one who search for extra eanings and i found out this bitcoin. I am happy of how much my earnings today.
Yudam

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:38:06 AM

BTC

Buy 1 BTC now for your child and save it for him in the future, he will surely have a good financial status for his education by the help of those bitcoin

I agree with you bro, 1 BTC is enough, because in the future Bitcoin price will probably be doubled or even more for our children later. Btw my friend has also prepared BTC for his daughter Cheesy

Chasoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:40:59 AM

Sounds like a good Idea I've already thinking about it. I will try to take it into service and postpone at least part of my earnings to my child's savings wallet.

dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:47:02 AM

Saving Bitcoin for your children is a good idea! I think you can use Cold Storage. It is a good method for your children can have Bitcoin.  Grin

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:51:55 AM

BTC

bitcoin is not supported by the government and there is no tax in it so we can't get document ownership of goods or investment. it includes your bitcoin protection and it can also be a disadvantage because if something happens to you no one can open your wallet.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:53:17 AM

Its a good idea saving some btc for our childrens, but we dont know what will be in the future with crypto currencies like bitcoin, it can go down till 100$ how it was some years ago, and we will spare that we not sold bitcoins when price was big, I think its only for people who like risks. I will think about it.
crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:57:39 AM

Yeah sure, bitcoin invest for our children future is great idea. though just you are the one who knows your wallet, you can write down your wallet address + private key on a paper too right? still can be seen and known by our children in the future  Smiley

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:01:44 AM

Yeah sure, bitcoin invest for our children future is great idea. though just you are the one who knows your wallet, you can write down your wallet address + private key on a paper too right? still can be seen and known by our children in the future  Smiley
It's like a legacy or a treasure. giving a wallet and password is a good move, maybe we can keep it in a safe box and avoid something that can be damaging. in the future our children will be surprised and proud because this is a great legacy because I am sure if in this year we can only get 10.000 $ then in the next few years may reach 100,000 $. this is the form of an award that is so remarkable. as parents will also have pride because they can see his son lives much happier.
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:18:02 AM

Keeping other physical asset for your children is very easy but storing bitcoin for your children is very risky because the wallet may be hacked before your children grow to maturity so it needs a high level of security consciousness.

Yes, it could be risky but we also need to do that for their future. All we can do to protect the account not to be hacked is that, save it to the private accounts that your children can open it when they grow up. But you will only tell them if they already reached the maturity age because if you inform them while they are still very young, they might shared the information to their friends.

I agree It can be risky but I have faith with bitcoin, it can be all the solution to your financial problem as well to secure the future of my children, storing bitcoin for their future is a good idea it is just like having time deposit.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:22:07 AM

BTC

I was thinking the same thing recently, I guess the safest way would be to put it into your will, we should be able to trust this right? I am sure people have left keys to safety deposit boxes and valuable items in their will I would assume you could also leave your private key with instructions.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:27:03 AM

BTC

Buy 1 BTC now for your child and save it for him in the future, he will surely have a good financial status for his education by the help of those bitcoin

I agree with you bro, 1 BTC is enough, because in the future Bitcoin price will probably be doubled or even more for our children later. Btw my friend has also prepared BTC for his daughter Cheesy
what if bitcoin is not going to be worth in the future mate lol? strategies and plans are important, it will make you have other options besides bitcoin so when the worst possible happen to bitcoin in the future will not be too detrimental to you, but looking at bitcoin development, maybe I'll be a little bit confident that bitcoin has a long and future life that good one, so maybe 1 btc is enough Cheesy
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:25:42 AM

Wow that's a great idea that you are securing your child's future while investing in btc. I appreciate your plannings. I also think the same way you think. Btc is the only thing that gives maximum return. Those who did invest in btc in 2009 they got the maximum return they are millionaire now. In my opinion investment in btc is the most secured & high return investment in future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: