Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24434 times)
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:26:01 AM

This is a good and wise move if you want your children to have a good future or you want them not to think where to get money for their education or for living. For me, I am saving bitcoins for their education because i think i will not a hard time thinking where to get money to sustain our financial needs or their education.
maybe it is really good but it really depends on how your children welcome the learnings that you pass on to them maybe some will not grab it and some will go for it . I believe you need to explain to them step by step and in a slowly ang verry inderstandable way because children in new generation today had thier own way of choosing things you cannot bring btc into them when tgey are really not interested on it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:47:09 AM

keeping a bitcoin for the kid's future, hmmm that's good, just make sure you have to be updated on the fluctuating rate, i mean every now and then, because as we all know, even a milli-second has a possible profit or maybe loss. i think you should invest it to trading or something that will make more profit out of your bitcoin. hope the exchange rate will always be in favor for investors.

It's actually a sensible plan considering that bitcoin may very well shoot up in the coming years. Though of course, your children's future is a very serious matter so better if you have other investments and savings as well. You can't just rely on bitcoin for something as important as that

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Ankush2108

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:07:34 AM

Yeah it's a good idea to save Bitcoin but for future then it may be used for childrens or as well as for you. Savings is always a good idea even it is Bitcoin or cash. And saving Bitcoin is more beneficial rather than any other savings because Bitcoin prices are increasing too fast and even in very short time it may give us very high outputs.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:51:57 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

All my password on different sites that I have invested bitcoin or anything that earns bitcoin for me I saved in on my notepad in my pc. Sometimes I print it to make sure I have a hard copy of it.

retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:07:35 AM

providing money savings for the child's future is a very good idea. especially when it is associated with bitcoin. however, do not all our money depo in the form of bitcoin or altcoin, it would be nice if a portion of the profit from the sale of altcoin or bitcoin diexchange in fiat is then stored in the bank. I think it's the safest way to reduce risk.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:18:28 AM

This is one way to secure the future of your children. Especially if your children are still very young, like as young as 3 to 5 years old, you still have more than enough time left for your bitcoins to grow a hundredfold before your children are in the right age to use them properly. This was more perfect during those times when bitcoin was only worth some couple of dollars. Right now we need to have a bigger investment.
Yes its true actually education is also going to very expansive now a days and in coming time I’m sure it will be more expansive for every one want to secure his feature specially for their children’s so bitcoin is the good hope for children’s we can keep it save for our children for their good feature because those who kept it for their future some of them have already took advantages from it.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:39:17 AM

Saving money is really worth the money. Because it is available to you when needed. If I'm you will save you bitcoins in a wallet that you hold your private key. Because this is the only key to unlocking it. Please print your private key details. In case your accident has been cleared, you have a copy of it.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:48:34 AM

We all are concerned about out children future and we all would like to secure their financial life as well in some or other way. This generation of people i see people saving their bitcoins for their children future which may be handy when they are matured enough and can be used for their education, business etc. But the only concern is we should keep the wallet details very securely in the form of soft copy or hard copy as there are always chances to get hacked & misused. Just keep the details securely and ensure our children should be able to use the coins when they need it . Thats what i would take care of for the bright future of our kids.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:59:00 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
Since I knew about bitcoins I have plans to save bitcoin in my wallet for the future of my daughter who just a little one. I have also search for  a job online that earns bitcoins so that I can save for it. I am thank I joined this forum because of the signature campaign I am in. Now I can save more bitcoins for my daughter's future.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:05:52 AM

buy 3btc now for your children. then you have given them a great property for their future.
it can all happen if bitcoin prices continue to rise as it is now, but what if bitcoin will disappear when your child is an adult, not a profit that their property can be just a financial loss
nerijoyfy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:07:07 AM

It's what I think. In my country, We save gold and real-estate for our children, but recently, I was thinking about saving Bitcoin for them and It's not a bad idea at all!
blackr15

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:25:27 AM

Saving Bitcoin for our Children will do is safe taro privatekey in folder that we never open then do not we ever love to know person ...

after that do not be arbitrary to save the password ...
iloveass2

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:31:26 AM

I don't think the bitcoin price still high that much after 20 or 25 years later. To me, the first thing is to having a small amount of bitcoin to use it on other purposes like start a business or just to travel. We can't predict the bitcoin price in the future because who knows what happen whether it is bad or not. So earn bitcoin, open your own business for your children is the way i'm gonna do in the future

◤ ─────────────── PROJECT PAI ─────────────── ◥
│       DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR INTELLIGENT AVATARS       │ (https://projectpai.com/)
◣ ─── JOIN PROJECT PAI TELEGRAM TO GET FREE TOKENS ─── ◢ (https://t.me/projectpai)
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:45:24 AM

This is one way to secure the future of your children. Especially if your children are still very young, like as young as 3 to 5 years old, you still have more than enough time left for your bitcoins to grow a hundredfold before your children are in the right age to use them properly. This was more perfect during those times when bitcoin was only worth some couple of dollars. Right now we need to have a bigger investment.
Probably yes, since you dont know what shall happen to you today, its better to secure your tomorrow and future since im not parent yet i will collect more bitcoin and save it for my future children. For now i invest it so that i have income, then save it for my future , is better to be prepared than never
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:46:22 AM

It is a good to save our bitcoin for the children but we should not keep these bitcoin for a long time and these are the volatile currencies may be keep crypto money in only one currency that is bitcoin and after 5 to 10 years the value become less as compared to now then instead of profit we will suffer huge losses.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:09:46 AM

buy 3btc now for your children. then you have given them a great property for their future.

But make sure you train them about investments and trading for them to truly reap the benefit of your saved bitcoins for them make sure also that it is safe and have trustworthy people to support them in case something happens. I suggest that you don't give them saving purely from bitcoin because you'll never know what will its value be that moment that they were able to use it.

Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:17:02 AM

You are very good mate think of future. Bitcoin legacy is also important and good for children. At least you have to teach them before giving them. The simplest way is just write all details and keep it well in some place that only you, your wife and children know. First you have to lock that place. And after we old, give it to children.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:21:21 AM

should start from now we also must be able to choose altcoin which will potentially in the future besides bitcoin if indeed we can not buy with amount that many. because there are many other potential that we can do
koumpesbtc

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:22:43 AM

Bitcoin is an excellent long term investment not only for children to find them after some years but also for every person as a retirement plan.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

You are very good mate think of future. Bitcoin legacy is also important and good for children. At least you have to teach them before giving them. The simplest way is just write all details and keep it well in some place that only you, your wife and children know. First you have to lock that place. And after we old, give it to children.

In my opinion as a parent, I work so hard that i applied in the corporate world and have a day job, Earning extra cash from bitcoins is a huge help and advantage to other people to sustain our daily needs. Everyone must what's the value of money because it was really hard to earn it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: