Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24438 times)
etraderhart

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:27:58 PM

I don't have kids, but I do know I'm saving my bitcoins for the future; whether mine or for my family.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:31:20 PM

keeping a bitcoin for the kid's future, hmmm that's good, just make sure you have to be updated on the fluctuating rate, i mean every now and then, because as we all know, even a milli-second has a possible profit or maybe loss. i think you should invest it to trading or something that will make more profit out of your bitcoin. hope the exchange rate will always be in favor for investors.

It's actually a sensible plan considering that bitcoin may very well shoot up in the coming years. Though of course, your children's future is a very serious matter so better if you have other investments and savings as well. You can't just rely on bitcoin for something as important as that
Yes the future of your kids also dependent upon the capabilities of your kid for example they are studying with their keen interest then they will utilize your savings and will make it double or triple likewise if they are not capable they they will spoil your savings

uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:51:07 PM

Get a bank account for your children. Convert your earned bitcoins to real money and deposit part of it on that bank account. You can deposit all of it too. It depends on you. The important thing here is to secure your wallet that holds your bitcoins. Save your passwords, private keys, or anything that can access your wallet. Make a soft and hard copy of it. Be sure that only you know or hold those copies.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:58:56 PM

i think that is a smart investment because 1. bitcoin is worth more each day 2.you then secure the future of your childeren.

Not that is if you are talking about the decentralised currency/asset like bitcoin. The bitcoin, is growing daily and I agree to that statement completely but the question is for how long and upto when it will keep growing like that. We are talking about the future of our children and future will come after five to ten years from now. I’m afraid that anything can happen with that period after seeing few countries banning the whole crypto currency thing. I’m also in want of saving the bitcoin and save it for children so that they can have easy life ahead. But need to rethink on how to make proper investment. :-)
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:26:06 AM

saving bitcoin for a child is a great idea, as it is very useful for the future. I save bitcoin for my child as a savings for the future, keep my wallet and keywords only me and my husband who know to be safe.

NelfiNovita

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:32:57 AM

Well the real question here is do you really think bitcoin will maintain its value long enough?  Huh
Of course, bitcoin prices always soar over time. then investing faster would be better in order to get a big profit.

Femma

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:33:08 AM

This is good planning for you and your children.Now you buy 1BTC and stored that for your children.It will be grateful to your children and education life.Every months you store some BTC ,it is also good idea.And also good for your future that when you need money you can sell BTC from it.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:42:32 AM

That's a great initiative for your child for the future purpose, there is a lot of opportunity regarding this issue. But at first, You have to teach and introduce about Bitcoin to your child. But there is a negative point also, Basically, we don't know about the future prospect of Bitcoin, day by day Bitcoin is getting a higher price value. today almost closer to $6000. so It is becoming the most valuable currency. that's why you have to invest a lot of money regarding this issue.

NelfiNovita

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:46:35 AM

when we still young we want to use money for ourselves, pay for our needs, but when we have children i really think we should save a little bit for them, incase for future, or for your heath when you get old.
you are starting to save right now for the future and for your child to become a successful person. if your child is successful then you are a successful person as a parent.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:53:15 AM

saving bitcoin for a child is a great idea, as it is very useful for the future. I save bitcoin for my child as a savings for the future, keep my wallet and keywords only me and my husband who know to be safe.

You can construct complex redemption conditions. For instance, you could stash some coins at a P2SH address that requires you to wait a certain amount of time before you can redeem them -OR- that requires M-of-N other parties to sign for "early" redemption.

SO they cant fuck around and kill you for a delicious, premature bitcoin inheritance ; damned kids and their lethal tendencies.

Someone needs to make an eth contract for this they would be rich *wink* *wink* *do it someone dammt*
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:15:40 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
it is easy you save your money to the bank

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:37:22 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

It is a good idea to save bitcoin to the future most especially to the children that we have so that having bitcoin in our account we can secure them for the future and we dont have to worry about them.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:42:55 AM

Yes, saving bitcoin is good. You should save it by yourself. A paper wallet is good that you store in your locker. But, saving it with someone else (say Fund House) for a long period won't be a good idea. But, maybe when bitcoin is regularised by government organisations such as SEC then it will be a good option

But, only people with large number of bitcoins will do that. Most of us with small amount of bitcoin would be happy trading it with other alt coins

gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:57:47 AM

Bitcoin saving is too good and best for children for future.Now a day bitcoin price is affordable for investment which will help to a person for children study,caring in coming future.After 10 years,investment of now will become a big amount and that amount can be use for any purpose. Bitcoin is a intelligent investment,but every person does not invest in it.Smart people are investing their money in this sector for their good career.So many people have left their job and business and enjoying their life because they invested money in bitcoin before 5 years ago and now got a huge growth of money. So bitcoin investment is a smart investment forever.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:27:14 AM

BTC

Yes, i save some bitcoin for the sake of future of my son . I made a side wallet and deposit some amount every month like 100k satoshi per day . I hope in 2030 when my son select his college theses bitcoins helps us and maybe in 2030 bitcoins reach up to 100000$.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:28:10 AM

All people think will be success in future.They want their future generations to take a good position.At this time bitcoin is a dream.I think ,bitcoin give me a good future.So i always try to saving bitcoin for my children.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:40:17 AM

store bitcoin which I think is good for children's future, but if we teach minors it's not the time, if only to get to know her, I think it's okay, but if you keep bitcoin for our child's extraordinary future, hopefully with bitcoin We can make our child's future so bright, hopefully bitcoin will always exist and more and more people know it.

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:48:33 AM

There is no other way around, unlike in Banks where if you die you have the option to give it to you benefactors and the banks will take care of it, in Bitcoin wallets in order for them to benefit what you have you really need to give your pins and passwords,

Nonsense. You're still living in the illusion that banks have been selling to you.

Anything you own can be given to your benefactors after your death. You do have to leave instructions for those benefactors to know what you have and what you're giving to them.

You have a will to legally manage who of your heirs gets what. And then you leave instructions (to be opened upon excercising of the will) which informs the benefactor how they can access your Bitcoin wallet.
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:52:21 AM

This is really a good idea for all of us here in this community. We all know that bitcoin will boom in the nearest future we will take. So the thing we should do now is to save money for the next generations. And by the year it will boom, they will have many money.

Saving bitcoins for my future children is one of my objectives/plans on  how I manage my bitcoins on the coming days, months and years. Because it is a brilliant idea for me and for all of us here in bitcoin community 'cause we all know that bitcoin price will fall down or rise up in any minutes, hours, days, months or years. And saving bitcoin for your family and your future or for the next generations is one of the greatest thing that you can ever made in bitcoin. And by the days past by the next generation will have a high amount of many in the near future.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:08:42 AM

BTC

That's very risky investment what if bitcoin will be replaced by other coin? it's very unlikely but you have to think about it as it's related to your children future.

Bitcoin is digital currency and one should not only rely on this. I buy bitcoins with my spare money so even if loose it then it won't affect me in real life. You should better off invest your money in something which can be considered as safe and secure investment like gold or just deposit your money to your children's bank account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: