Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24434 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:11:09 AM

This is really a good idea for all of us here in this community. We all know that bitcoin will boom in the nearest future we will take. So the thing we should do now is to save money for the next generations. And by the year it will boom, they will have many money.
the future of the child is so important that his future is good and his needs met, bitcoin can help him but not guarantee the future. I think because we do not know what will happen later and we can not predict it, bitcoin bitcoin always increase and rise but what always is that, it's good some bitcoin we sell at the right time and the money in the tube for the future of the child, all to keep it in vain ..

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Meman5000

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:40:51 AM

Steam taking btc is a fairly step and did not modify the discussion board market so much but it did affect the bitcoin community a little bit.I think this move managed to get so that more people are using/know of bitcoin now. If amazon . com would do that as well it might assist a lot.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:37:52 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
Bitcoin will be a good savings in the future. No one can be sure how much it will cost tomorrow. I trust this money, so I will save some for the future and wait for it to rise even higher.
Yes one must save the Bitcoins for his future generation because it is expected that the total currency of entire world is going to be converted into the form of digital Assets and all financial dealings are expected to move towards the use of Bitcoin. Bitcoin being the most valuable digital currencies should not be ever spent for meeting daily needs.

If one would actually save them today then obviously it is going to pay him well off in future and also can cause the upcoming generations to live a luxurious life effortlessly.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:58:58 PM

I suggest invest your extra money only to bitcoin because even bitcoin have big future they have possible the price decrease so be acreful. Its better if you have money for your children in bank. Because what if you have bitcoin and you save it for your children and the price decrease and die your money for children has gone. So its better if you have money in bank and bitcoin.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:41:05 AM

I think Saving Bitcoins for your Children is a better way of thinking for their future and even I don't have yet children, I use to save my bitcoin for my dream house and maybe if I'm ready to have a children that's the time I'll gonna use it.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:44:56 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
Actually i dont get a btc for now to save btc for my children and until now i dont have children because i'm still a student but that is a good idea that will give me an idea to hold and save my bitcoins not for now but for the future.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:44:39 AM

I suggest invest your extra money only to bitcoin because even bitcoin have big future they have possible the price decrease so be acreful. Its better if you have money for your children in bank. Because what if you have bitcoin and you save it for your children and the price decrease and die your money for children has gone. So its better if you have money in bank and bitcoin.
I agree with you, always invest extra money or the money that you can afford to lose rather than investing most of your money into bitcoin and other type of investment. If you really want to be safe then that is the right thing to do but if you are living by your own and nothing much responsibility then putting money in bitcoins is the best.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:46:48 AM

I think Saving Bitcoins for your Children is a better way of thinking for their future and even I don't have yet children, I use to save my bitcoin for my dream house and maybe if I'm ready to have a children that's the time I'll gonna use it.

This can be a great process for the future by making bitcoin a savings account for children. Wink
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

BTC

If I have money I will buy bitcoin for saving because I want to have a money for the education of my baby. I believe of the valuable price and value of bitcoin someday. I join signature campaign here and some bounty campaign in order to earn more bitcoins and save it for a long time.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:28:40 AM

I want to keep a little bitcoin on my wallet everytime I've profit from my invest or from the pay of bounty. And I will save little more of my bitcoin in the bank account. I can used Bitcoin that saved in my wallet for trading and bitcoin that saved in the bank account for my future.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Tadhana23

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:55:29 AM

Yes of course" Being a father this is the one of our priority to saving a money for our children, so if we have opportunity to save this bitcoin in the wallet or bitcoin wallet its is good for me and to mu family.. because maybe someday the price of the bitcoin is going up..It is possible because last 2009 to 2017 almost php300 thousand different high.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:25:04 AM

yes we always think for the good future for our children..saving bitcoin is the best thing we can do Kiss Smiley
humanCNC

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:31:53 AM

I want to keep a little bitcoin on my wallet everytime I've profit from my invest or from the pay of bounty. And I will save little more of my bitcoin in the bank account. I can used Bitcoin that saved in my wallet for trading and bitcoin that saved in the bank account for my future.
I like your idea. This will reduce the risk that you will lose everything when the market fluctuates. On the other hand, when you send the profit from btc to the bank you will also have some interest, though not much. If possible I will do the same for you, I think that's the best way.

BTC _

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:43:55 AM

Buy one bitcoin for your son. When he grows up  He will have financial freedom
DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:51:10 AM

You can make a bank account for your children. Convert your bitcoin to real money and then deposit it in the bank. If you do not want to convert it all, then just convert half of it to make sure that there will be a guaranteed money for your children.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:55:01 AM

Thank you, I'm just thinking right now and right this is a great idea that I will live.Planning something for the future of the child is the main thing of me spending money better I save for my child,this topic I will bookmart to remind me so that can better manage my expense.Nice dude.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:19:50 AM

You can make a bank account for your children. Convert your bitcoin to real money and then deposit it in the bank. If you do not want to convert it all, then just convert half of it to make sure that there will be a guaranteed money for your children.

Yes I guess it is always good and best thing to do is to open an account on banks and save for your children.  But I will do that if I reached the goal I am aiming since I have to reach the amount of bitcoin and then I will convert the excess of it.  It is quite good to think that people are not selfish and that they are still thinking about the future of their family.  That they are still looking and having a long term goal.  I will also do it when I have buy what I want for my family and after saving an emergency fund.
winyau8888

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

I am a baby to cryptocurrency~

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:21:32 AM

I think buying a bitcoin is enough for your children or grandchildren. Cost is less but efficiency.

IMHO, who can predict the future? Maybe bitcoin will gone suddenly.

If you know what I am talking about...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:24:47 AM

BTC

Honestly, this one is a good industry to join into because any company trying to do this can use whatever they collect savings fund given by the investors and use it to invest in other ICOs. But I think the real reason people or investors are not venturing or exploring this because of the risks involved with bitcoin and the future of bitcoin's future is still questionable, like any other alt coins out there.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

This is really a good idea for all of us here in this community. We all know that bitcoin will boom in the nearest future we will take. So the thing we should do now is to save money for the next generations. And by the year it will boom, they will have many money.

In this bitcoin society, the good idea that was really take go run for the next generation is to save money just for the kids,for the best future they need too,.It wil take good care for the best reason.Bitcoin for me is a good investment that really encouraging me to join..that's because of the true value of profit to have.

Actually indeed bitcoin is where the most profitable investment on time right now, because we can benefit in a short time if it supports a State or condition. Just be patient is key when investing in the bitcoin: for sure on certain conditions the price of bitcoin can be very low and can be very high. So we should also be able to control yourself, otherwise it all ended in losses. Bitcoin is the future and we are indeed obliged to save as much as possible, so that in the future could feel a tremendous advantage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: