Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24425 times)
Shendy23

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:29:06 AM

I really like the idea. With my partner we are also thinking about saving or investing in bitcoin for the future of our daughter. what we did is open and another account in Bitcoin wallet which is available in our country and did not touch it. Until my baby needs it for her studies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:34:05 AM

Thank you, I'm just thinking right now and right this is a great idea that I will live.Planning something for the future of the child is the main thing of me spending money better I save for my child,this topic I will bookmart to remind me so that can better manage my expense.Nice dude.
Saving bitcoin for the future of children is a good thing a bitcoiner can do. Right now we have got lots of legitimate earning opportunities to earn and save for the future. It's good to keep the children informed about such an innovation, without which the children might not get benefited through the same.

Florcrypto

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:37:14 AM

LOL, that's really cute. Just write down the password and save it in the bank. Haha, Maybe I'll also do that
hadisaw

Activity: 245

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:39:25 AM

Keeping hold of bitcoin for the future is very important, especially for your family's savings. It will help a lot later.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:05:44 AM

I think it's a good thing to save bitcoin for the child's future, seeing the very high rise of bitcoin prices
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:25:34 AM

I think it's a good thing to save bitcoin for the child's future, seeing the very high rise of bitcoin prices
I agree, bitcoin prices is increase. So this makes bitcoin become good investment, we also can use bitcoin directly to pay tuition. Bitcoin price will be high and it will become everyone's necessity, our kids must have big amount of bitcoin to keeps they in a good life in welfare.
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:37:33 AM

I dont think that it is a good solution, it is better to sell them and buy for example a flat, which would be much more profitable and you can rent it and save some money for them, while they are young. Bitcoin wont live forever ehh

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

anggun chan

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:46:51 AM

In my opinion it is very good for your child let alone can make savings in your child's future later. However, generally older children tend to be with his own life and prefer to play with his friends. You can teach your child the land slowly until one day your child can use the bitcoin himself. Even more powerful than the other. Teach without having to force and disturbing play time. As much as possible to teach with little in the love of the game so that he could be more comfortable and not feel bored
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:53:05 AM

in order to better our children life when they grow up, we have our duty to earn and save our money for our child, so investing in bitcoin as a second income is a great idea, may be we dont have to save too much bitcoin, but just little and keep it safe in our wallets and wait until the day bitcoin price get high enough, bitcoin profit may very big.

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:59:49 AM

in order to better our children life when they grow up, we have our duty to earn and save our money for our child, so investing in bitcoin as a second income is a great idea, may be we dont have to save too much bitcoin, but just little and keep it safe in our wallets and wait until the day bitcoin price get high enough, bitcoin profit may very big.
It is not because we are oblige since they are out children and it is our legal ang moral obligation but because we love them, we wanted to have them a good future and as a parent we are here to support and to provide it, that is why I will save as much as I can not only for them but of course for myself as I don't want to be a burden to them in the future.
stevanprice

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:16:23 AM

I suggest invest your extra money only to bitcoin because even bitcoin have big future they have possible the price decrease so be acreful. Its better if you have money for your children in bank. Because what if you have bitcoin and you save it for your children and the price decrease and die your money for children has gone. So its better if you have money in bank and bitcoin.
investment for you and your family is very appropriate, let alone keep it in a safe place, but please note that every thing must have a level of risk that is diverse, to avoid the things that are not desirable should think carefully first before saving in a long time , let alone our children do not understand this. you should first make sure the security can leave through people who can be trusted to later be delivered to your child.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:25:01 AM

Yes, this is good investment for the children. you can see how bitcoin grew up. in 2012 doller cents now 7000+. thats why this is  very viable investment. personally i am thinking abou to keep 10 bitcoin to my children.

like stocks and Fixed deposits this also investment. but this pays very best return

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:26:35 AM

I save 50% of my bitcoins that I earned in many jobs here in the cryptocurrency. Saving is very important because I know that I can have a bright future if I save bitcoins. I want to have a good and wealthy family that's why I always saving my bitcoins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
LuXiiRaS

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:55:12 AM

Such an amazing idea  Grin ,
what's better than thinking about the future of your child.
I have written all the informations of my personal bitcoin accounts on a notebook and hide it very well just for emergency because and don't have a child Tongue .
So you can do the same and keep it for your child or your familly.
trinketmage

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:05:09 PM

Very nice to see this topic. I have been thinking about this too, for my godchild and my own children. Cryptos are the future, and this might be a very profitable thing to do.

I am still not sure what the best way of storage would be, but I guess paperwallet makes the most sense
Unilevear

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

I made a paper wallet for my son and I deposit a smaller amount of Bitcoins there every month. I kept it in a secret place that only me and another person knows.
That is a good investment for your children. I think you have a huge savings for your son now since you've started saving for some time now. I'm thinking, I will do the same when I have my own children so that they will have no problem in money if ever they will badly need some for their financial problems.
Sophiea

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:57:47 PM

This is a good idea because if you will save bitcoin for your children it may help them in the future. It is a good investment if your planning for it because it's not only for you but for your children and maybe in the future the value of BTC is very high.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:04:18 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
Yes, it is a very good move for you. Saving bitcoin for your family or relatives is really a good idea. Try to invest in bitcoin so that you can save some more bitcoin in the next few years. And as we all know, bitcoin investment is really very good to try.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:09:27 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
Having a huge savings from bitcoin is a good idea for saving it to your children.The reason why I join bitcoin is for my family especially in my children they are my inspiration why I pursue to work on in bitcoin to earn more and save it for the future.Its also a good investment to invest in bitcoin due to its flactuating value is increasing our money can be more profitable for our savings.Ready for the future of your child to be secured in savings.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:21:00 PM

BTC

The issue that the person involved can encounter is that how can you guarantee that the necessary information needed are passed down to your children if something bad happened to you. For me, it is still more convenient to entrust your passwords to the closest family member/s since most of us trust family more than the lawyers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: