Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:57:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we don't get quality Bitcoin users anymore?  (Read 2187 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

It has evolved. What do you expect from people who post threads about "The price has fallen, is this the end of bitcoin?" And when you check the price, it only dropped by $100. These people are fake. All they care about is making profits while forgetting the main reason as to why bitcoin was created for. But you know, we cannot do anything but try to correct them hoping that they learn something useful. But I doubt they will.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

Why you say not qualified bitcoin user? Before we join lets find out what bitcoin is?or did it start and learn bitcoin first by reading, researching and watchin videos for you to get idea of how to trade and how buy. We need many considered when we used bitcoin be patient and most of all we dont panic to sell bitcoin when coins is going down we need to control our emotions and being positive.
coin_maker

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:37:18 AM

I think the the new member come in this platform through many ways. Some come by well known, another come by reading newspaper. Some come by knowing from their friend & with curiosity. But the mentality of all member is not same. Among these mentality of some people are grown positively. And some dropout. But we have to remember, this is the way every platform construct.
luis dvmd94

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

You see, the issue is, a lot of people only consider their own selfish interest, I mean just the money consciousness and forget that it is also meant to promote other crypto-supporting industries.
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?
We dont get quality bitcoin users anymore because of they dont even bother to gather and analyze informations more.They doesnt even try to invest time to have knowledge about bitcoin, and analyze it , so the quality of bitcoin users gets lower and lower.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Gatot84

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

For all new users can only adopt bitcoin and they take their own benefit from bitcoin results even from new users can only use bitcoin as their livelihood to meet the needs and is very different from the quality if the user of that quality only explores how the technology works well. Cool
Komobit

Activity: 161
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:23:19 AM

Unfortnatley the majoraty of ppl will be like that. You can take by example the usual fiat money... almost everybody does not know the minimum to saving or investment. It is not a crypto reality, it is reality itself.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:38:17 AM

Unfortnatley the majoraty of ppl will be like that. You can take by example the usual fiat money... almost everybody does not know the minimum to saving or investment. It is not a crypto reality, it is reality itself.

It is a reality that exists whenever the masses get involved with anything. I don't think we are actually "there" quite yet but it does seem that we are getting close. Give it another couple years.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:44:29 AM

They're the ones who invest because bitcoin is being hyped. I guess that's what makes you say that the quality of bitcoin users is getting worse. They are just the origin of trying, they think, they can benefit there, but in the end they're disappointed. Only those with strong intention and high learning spirit can benefit from bitcoin.

doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:45:46 AM

I think others just do bitcoin for its price and for the profit that they get. They are taking the shortcuts by not analyzing and understanding what bitcoin is. They focus more on what they can get but not what they can be more better, we do not get quality bitcoin users now because of the greed. Bitcoin is now getting the QUANTITY but not the QUALITY USERS.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:00:01 AM

I always think about the same thing. These days people come and buy bitcoin without even knowing exactly what it is and how the system works. They do that because it is very easy to buy crypto, now you can even use your credit card and everyone is talking on the internet about huge profits made from Bitcoin. It's just stupid to invest your money in something just because some says to do it.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:01:33 AM

most likely you are lacking knowledge about the basics about this bitcoin forum especially by trading You should really know which one is best for you to invest on quick coins to get good results. especially this is the fact that this is a new market that is very much in your favor, we just have to accept that most of the people here are all interested in the profits, the lack of bitcoin understanding. So they have no trust in bitcoin that makes people sell their coins in panic, because they lose the profits of selling coin with loss.
and I do not think that you are really interested in trading in bitcoin because of its high volatility. I am sure that bitcoin is currently a lot of new users especially in my country which is very profitable for them to get a lot of results, or to get bitcoin which is a lot for the needs of the future is very bright. this is your idea that is very appropriate for investment in bitcoin at the present time also because bitcoin price is currently very cheap compared to the future
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:59:52 AM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?
Not completely wrong but people tend to go with whats "in" or "trending" but some of these people have the right mindset when it comes to this and of course some don't. That's why the quality of the users nowadays varies from determined and has the thirst-for-knowledge people to people who's only here for the money. Personally i think i'm in between 😉
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:39:38 AM

Well, all the noob investors can't be quality, but you gotta understand that you and me (and all others) were once noobs as well. Give time to new investors to learn the industry and they will become good investors just like you and me  Smiley
lekegami

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

Any investor join bitcoin is interested in profitability. There are many investors interested in immediate profit, they buy low prices and sell when it's high. But many investors see the value of bitcoin in the future so they hold it.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

Even though I fit in the new users category (as I have been in cryptocurrency less than a year), I have to agree with you regarding too many people rushing to invest and then panic selling when things don't go as "planned". In my case, of course one of the things that attracted me to BTC and cryptocurrency was the possibility of making a good profit but I also enjoyed learning about it and understanding as much as I could before investing (I still have a long way to go as I have yet to do any trading).
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:11:05 PM

Basically all people here are about getting profit.
That can be said about the users when they started dealing with bitcoin when there is no incentives and the value was zero, after 2013 i am sure majority came into bitcoin because they knew they have a potential opportunity to make some profits and i never expected to make a fortune when i started out, just wanted it to purchase things and have fun basically and it turned out to be a good investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

Most of new comers are only interested in the profit behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, they don't even understand the technology behind it.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:22:40 PM

Most of new comers are only interested in the profit behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, they don't even understand the technology behind it.
Sad to say but that is the reality that most of the newcomers are after the profit and opportunities that bitcoin can give, but for me it is fine we are all here creating name for bitcoin and I know that we are all contributors to what bitcoin has become right now.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:25:35 PM

Sad to say but that is the reality that most of the newcomers are after the profit and opportunities that bitcoin can give, but for me it is fine we are all here creating name for bitcoin and I know that we are all contributors to what bitcoin has become right now.
we abt hide the truth and all of us this is wanted for not for the newcomers that they just want to earn profit here in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: