Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we don't get quality Bitcoin users anymore?  (Read 2187 times)
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

I agree with you on this OP but maybe because of how they were introduced with these cryptocurrencies and most especially Bitcoin. Sometimes if you introduced them Bitcoin as a "money-making machine" then of course these newbies would always think they just need to join because of the profits they could gain and not the real sole purpose of how Bitcoin is supposed to be used.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:28:41 PM

I think we now get the benefits of Bitcoin users. Because Bitcoin is now popular with everyone and day by day usage and price increases. Exposure Bitcoin is now getting on a daily basis. Many are asking new and new questions. If we have any problem, they will solve it. They will give us new information, which will help us to move forward. It is now more noticeable that we have many more people who are new.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

I think we now get the benefits of Bitcoin users. Because Bitcoin is now popular with everyone and day by day usage and price increases. Exposure Bitcoin is now getting on a daily basis. Many are asking new and new questions. If we have any problem, they will solve it. They will give us new information, which will help us to move forward. It is now more noticeable that we have many more people who are new.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:05:38 PM

the reality that bitcoin encounters is that the number of adopters is mostly not as bitcoin users but bitcoin investors who only expect big profits by keeping them in the long run. This will backfire for this technology someday if the price has been considered too high, FUD is scattered and eventually, there will be massive sell by investors.
Most of the current users of bitcoin are just in it for the money alone but they don't care about the core features of Decentralization and other things which made people initially start to use Bitcoins in the first place though it was worth nothing then.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

I think there are better users, just fewer. Ordinary people, hard workers begin to try to earn bitcoins. That's good. Cool

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

New dishonest users are like a virus on any network. They are stupid, ruthless and cruel. A lot of people will know who I'm talking about. This is the garbage of the cryptocurrency society. But there is in this +. These people are easy to make. Wink

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
laserfocused

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

I agree with you up to a point. Early adopters had deep knowledge on bitcoin whereas nowadays many people get into it because of the price highs.

However, I don’t think it is that bad. If you only have quality users you are not going to have massive adoption, and the other way around but there are some users that get attracted to bitcoin for the price that, as soon as they get into it, they become interested in blockchain technology and other aspects so they educate themselves and improve their “quality” as users.

I agree with this.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:54:52 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 12:09:14 AM by newgal2017

The growth of bitcoin price has attracted a lot of people to engage themselves with bitcoin. Given the fact they got interested with bitcoin because of its price, its potential to give them fruitful profits, their attention is mainly focused on their money either in investment or working to get money.

We know for a fact that bitcoin is really a tool for the betterment of our lives because it is a channel of making a living but, we should really first educate ourselves what is it that we are involving ourselves into. In this case, a lot of bitcoin users who are in either investors or campaign and bounty workers does not care about the core features of bitcoin and its attributes.

The size of the people engaging with bitcoin is a combination of users who are very enthusiastic to deeply understand cryptocurrency and there are ones who just wants to earn. Despite of this diversity we should all encourage each other to seek to be knowledgeable in everything we do.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:49:12 AM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?

Most of the people care about money only and they have nothing in appreciation for blockchain or crypto. If they will find some other field that is more profitable, they will simple move there.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:30:40 AM

i think so, from last year that bitcoin price is increasing fast, people in the world curious about bitcoin, they want to know bitcoin and want to invest on it because of the profit, they want to get profit without know about bitcoin, hot it works, sysetm that run in bitcoin, and other. they just buy bitcoin and with some hope that bitcoin will increasing more and more. i a agree with you that right now the user of bitcoin just want to get a profit wihtout knowing what is bitcoin and the sytem

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
dorofeev
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:45:24 AM

You cannot stop new investors from joining and they will also panic sell. I would have been happier if everyone did proper research before investing.
eneifed

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

I agree to this to some extent. If you see the posts here these days, all are concerned only about money and returns only. No one wants to learn the basics.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:24:57 AM

The bitcoins provide more than the quality that you expected interms of their services. They are not just a simple company but the they help a thousands or millions of life to become succesful and raise them from proverty.
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:28:25 AM

no, there are quality users too.
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

Yes, I agree with you, now there are too many people make BTC a speculative tools, they only care about how to obtain higher profits, do not know what BTC, have what effect.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?
Of course, this happens and will happen in the future. Indeed, during the last December rise in the price of bitcoin, during this period a lot of people joined it, who had only a speculative goal of profit from the growth of its price. That is why the course of bitcoin so quickly then grew and led to such a strong and prolonged fall. During such a fall, I think, most of these people have left bitcoin again, having suffered losses, and therefore for a long time will not be engaged in crypto-ala. In their place, new investors come. Let's hope that they will have the time and opportunity to learn from the mistakes of previous holders of crypto currency. In any case, awareness of the crypto-alaota, the basic knowledge about it, will grow, at least in connection with the existence of the instinct of self-preservation, in order to improve the security of the storage of their crypto currency and the possibility of making a profit.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

Of course, this happens and will happen in the future. Indeed, during the last December rise in the price of bitcoin, during this period a lot of people joined it, who had only a speculative goal of profit from the growth of its price. That is why the course of bitcoin so quickly then grew and led to such a strong and prolonged fall. During such a fall, I think, most of these people have left bitcoin again, having suffered losses, and therefore for a long time will not be engaged in crypto-ala. In their place, new investors come. Let's hope that they will have the time and opportunity to learn from the mistakes of previous holders of crypto currency. In any case, awareness of the crypto-alaota, the basic knowledge about it, will grow, at least in connection with the existence of the instinct of self-preservation, in order to improve the security of the storage of their crypto currency and the possibility of making a profit.

Sadly i think that's correct. When the price drops, it drops really hard probably because of new users panic selling with the slightest bad news. If you've been more than 2 years in crypto, i think you can observe the difference between now and say 2016. Though people eventually will learn and weak hands will harden through losses if they choose to stay in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

I also think that but I still believe that there is still quality users thay has a lot of knowledge and ideas about bitcoin, for me they are just hiding to those names thay they make to hide they true identity, there is still users who has a quality post with the ideas that can give to other users. Users can be found in any campaign, you can see it the way how they post or the way he gave their ideas about yhe question that they answered.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

mostly people are engaging in bitcoins nowadays care only about the profit they don't care about the importance of bitcoin in our current generation. that's why you can see people give up so easily when price drop.

walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:39:23 PM

You have said it all. There are too many weak hands now in bitcoin investment and they are the major problem in the sense that they react poorly to any kind of FUD without verifying the source and make panic sale the option. They joined bitcoin only for immediate financial gain and get frustrated once this is not coming as planned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: