Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we don't get quality Bitcoin users anymore?  (Read 2187 times)
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

Of course you are right! Most of new guys here are totally unfamilliar with bitcoin principles and point, just earn money here Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

It was true at the time you said it. That was the time in 2017 when the price of Bitcoin was very high and the growth rate was amazing. But now, it's not like that. The people who are newly getting themselves into bitcoins or cryptocurrency is actually passionate or at least very interested about it. Most of the Bitcoin coin users who don't possess much are gone. 
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

You are definitely right there, I think that some users today are just users who want money, people who are not even interested and just got blinded by the fact that bitcoin users earn, and what happens is people would tend to join and leave after not being able to learn and how things work here. And yes we need quality users.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

I think this is a very important point. Many people in the Bitcoin community do not actually understand the concept of cryptocurrency and why they are being used after all. Even if they do not have a good learning skill they can still learn a lot by the experience there facing everyday on the Bitcoin community but still they do not like to spend much time in Bitcoin and they have a major goal of earning money from the internet and thats the whole point why they even bother comming here.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:20:41 PM

majority of people entering the bitcoin space is doing so mainly because of the profits to be derived and this is why you will find so many scammers among us because majority of the new members are not interested in taking time out to really learn about the industry including the do and dont's, in addition most of us are trying to get rich quickly and this is the main group that these people focus on . I wish everyone would try and educate themselves and become quality members of course this will have a great impact on the ecosystem but you will be the main beneficiary of this action. This is why so many people have bad things to say because the rush in to get rich quickly without taking the time to understand what they are investing in and as such they make many mistakes and then put the blame on bitcoins , when really we are to be blamed for our ignorance.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

I agree with you, that crypto users who do not have quality can make market conditions to be crash. even if they dominate the crypto market, then this market can die. they are part of makes the crypto market fall.

I think we should share knowledge with them, crypto community has a big role to guide them.

I have a crypto community, and every month we always gather to share knowledge, crypto growth and also socialize crypto to the society. so that all our members are care with the crypto world.

lukeclick

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:37:56 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 10:35:08 AM by lukeclick

i think the days of quality crypto users are gone and that applies to Bitcoin as well. today's generation, investors and users are just ridding on the fame and success of Bitcoin, Taking every opportunity to make profits out of it its strictly and totally business today as no one is interested in finding out more about the coin as long as it makes them money The entrepreneurial spirit has gotten so much into the current generation, a number of people taking risks that they don't understand well which most of the times leads to losses
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?
The rapid increase in the price of bitcoin last year contributed to the fact that the speculative interest of many people aroused the bitcoins and buying bitcoins, they were only interested in getting profits from them due to the growth of its price. After a sharp drop in the rate of bitcoin, these individuals suffered losses of varying degrees, depending on the number of bought bitcoins and the price of their purchase. I think that many of them have sold already and will not be engaged in crypto currency for a long time. I think that people learn, if not on other people's mistakes, they will learn from their own, the level of knowledge about bitcoin and in general about crypto-alaith should increase with time. Therefore, quality users bitcoin in time we will still have.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:38:14 PM

Unfortunately bitcoin got such popularity only because everyone learned about the possibility of quick earnings, these are people who are not interested in technology and the possibilities of crypto currency!
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?
I couldn't agree with you more. People who really stand for the bitcoin principles want to see bitcoin being used as a major currency in worldwide trading activities. That would have made the buying and selling on the internet way easier that we have ever seen. Prices of bitcoin would have been more stable as many companies may adopt bitcoin as a legal tender and help to keep the price at a steady limit. On the other hand people who don't understand the concept quite clearly only join to make instant profits and they don't see their profits coming quickly as they expected they begin to sell at a low price.
tarball

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

I'm not sure if this has been said already but I'll say it again.

I search bitcoin groups on facebook and all I get is posts saying how to double or increase your bitcoin, and are mostly scams. There are no 'real' posts (as in posts where one asks technical questions and things like that).

This space is full of get-rich-quickers and there are not many new users who actually believe in it.

Thanks for reading my post.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

On the contrary, I think quality users are still there. But on forum more just shot for bounty rewards. Therefore, the quality of the comments deteriorates.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

yes, what you say is true, today we see a lot of crypto users who just rely on the spirit, do not have discipline, do not have the quality but the pursuit of quantity, and just focus on the profits. and they does not have knowledge and experience.

their presence makes the crypto world worse and only makes the correction condition longer.
I advise them not to enter the world of trading.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:33:17 PM

Just as you think, people like them only have ambitions and cannot control emotions.  What the op says is true, people like them no longer need basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency because their minds are only fixated on profit targets only.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:53:20 AM

I think there are still many qualified bitcoin investors who are still interested in bitcoin and not just pursue profits in their investments
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:10:31 AM

You have a point there. I myself have started with that thinking when I've just started here in bitcoin and I can also see that a lot in the newcomers. Most of them really just care for the profit that they will get and they are really missing a lot of bitcoin's perks. They have missed the convenience in using bitcoin as a payment system and the anonymity that it gives to its user's transactions. I think that the reason behind this was the media who always thought people of having an income from the internet.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

Yes , if they not honest and passionate to their works they get dissapointed and they totally give up  .But if you love your work you continue studying it until you know about single thing of it. You will never ever be gettung disappointed on it.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

Right said. Because of Bitcoin popularity, a lots of people come to use Bitcoin. But they don't have proper knowledge about Bitcoin. They come on cryptocurrency by knowing other. But they don't study about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. That's why we face the problem.

I was thinking the same thing. It is solely used for profit nowadays and disregarding the real purpose of bitcoin and how it really works.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

In my opinion, the users who bought BTC during the hype are those who just heard from their friends or mainstream media about BTC and do not really understand the purpose and technology behind it. Most of them have the misconception of 'get-rich-quick' scheme in crypto, causing a parabolic rise in price. They easily got affected of FUDs, resulting to panic selling. I am hoping for them to learn from their previous mistakes.
Nodehype

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

why do you think it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: