Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we don't get quality Bitcoin users anymore?  (Read 2187 times)
angchosenone

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:13:29 PM

I don't think it is fundamentally an awful thing that individuals find out about the idea of digital currency by means of broad communications and choose to come locally available. For most, bitcoin is something you just put resources into, similar to stocks, or dollars. You don't need to know each and every detail, similar to hubs and excavators and so forth. This is essentially a non-factor for the layman.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?

You're right about one thing, people don't share Satoshi's vision anymore.
They just wanna make profit and don't care about tech or ethics.

But that's what we do TODAY WITH MONEY! We don't consider the actual payment system as something magic, but it is!
Just imagine how it was to transfer money 50 years ago...  Grin Undecided Undecided

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:25:34 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?

But that's what we do TODAY WITH MONEY! We don't consider the actual payment system as something magic, but it is!
Just imagine how it was to transfer money 50 years ago...  Grin Undecided Undecided
I do not think of something bad to bitcoin members ,holders of bitcoin and other cryptos , one thing in mind every members are trying to improve their lives so that they will not be a problem of the society , if any members doing bad things , it is his choice but not all, the only thing I considered bad in this technology are the hackers , the scammers whos works are full of evil not minding the feelings of others who got hurt from them, I consider bitcoin users are good.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:37:59 AM

Because who doesnt like instant profit ? A rising price on bitcoin was attract peoples to buy it and sell immediately later if the price keep increasing.
no wonder that if bitcoin price not increasing anymore, they are dumping and leave bitcoin. it was a normal occurrence.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:15:11 AM

True and also look at the market with the types of coins out there... Banking coins, centralised coins, etc. The market has certainly changed from satoshi's original vision.
jean messi

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:37:48 AM

You cannot stop new investors from joining and they will also panic sell. I would have been happier if everyone did proper research before investing.
Mio talama

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

I think the the new member come in this platform through many ways. They are taking the shortcuts by not analyzing and understanding what bitcoin is. They focus more on what they can get but not what they can be more better, we do not get quality bitcoin users now because of the greed.
mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

mostly people are engaging in bitcoins nowadays care only about the profit they don't care about the importance of bitcoin in our current generation. that's why you can see people give up so easily when price drop.
Kristina_2805

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

Many users are just chasing quick profits, but personally I do have a belief in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are going to displace roughly 25% of national currencies by 2030. They’re just much more efficient, the way they run. They are not very liquid today, but that/s a question of time. Have you heard about Paytomat? Basically, it is a Decentralized System for Cryptocurrency Payments. I've checked their team and partners, quite impressive. They support 11 cryptocurrencies already, have many trustworthy partners like SONM, NEM, Hacken.
woolm110

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

In some cases yes, you’ll always get people ‘jumping on the bandwagon’, especially with things that can make you money. These people can jump in and out as much as they like; the believers, the ones invested in bitcoin and understand how it works will be the people that benefit in the long run
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

Such people will always be a lot in the sphere where you can quickly make big money. This is absolutely normal)
yes, you are right, and that is the reality now, spirit and interest in bitcoin but not having knowledge of the crypto world is a big accident.
one of the things that affected bitcoin prices dropped yesterday is that many new members, and do not know the bitcoin, so the bitcoin price will still go down if there are still many sellers who panic.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:59:21 PM

Of course, there are many people in Bitcoin who just want to earn quick money, but they very quickly weed out, because to get really good profits with the help of crypto currency, you need to know a lot and work hard....

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

That's true. and that is the reason too why there are a lot of people had been scammed using Bitcoin. they were lack of knowledge that they only after the money that they will get. they forgot to ask, study and learn about cryptocurrency. however, it will be a learning progress for them. and if they still have the will, they will still continue regardless of what happened to them.
aezotxmb

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

I think high-quality bitcoin users are always there. These users are faithful followers who will not leave the community.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

New users would be attracted on the price and earnings with Bitcoin, as time goes by, they eventually seek more knowledge about Bitcoin
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

Quality is achieved with experience, but it is over time. My opinion is that they are and will be. But given the new users, from 100 will remain 3-5 active, promising and experienced in the future. All others will surrender.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

Quality is achieved with experience, but it is over time. My opinion is that they are and will be. But given the new users, from 100 will remain 3-5 active, promising and experienced in the future. All others will surrender.

They will eventually come back when there is mass adoption and the merchants they already know are offering this kind of payment option. It is just human nature that people will find an earning opportunity and crypto is one of them. Once they discovered that it is hard to earn from here without any effort then they would move on and find another earning opportunity. For those who stayed, at least if they will be able to teach one or two about bitcoin and serious about it then it is already an achievement.

New users would be attracted on the price and earnings with Bitcoin, as time goes by, they eventually seek more knowledge about Bitcoin

I am even of those people before who is only interested about this coin because of its earning opportunity but then when I learned deeply about it when reading all the information in the forum, I am convinced that crypto is here to stay and I also think of how can I integrate it in my business to have more people be aware of this revolutionary technology.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
d713173958

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

noop man
xali

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

the main problem is that most of the new users are just trying to make as much money as they can so they can leave the market in a few days/weeks, so it makes sense

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
richchard3

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:07:58 AM

What do you expect from people who post threads about "The price has fallen, is this the end of bitcoin?" And when you check the price, it only dropped by $100. These people are fake. All they care about is making profits while forgetting the main reason as to why bitcoin was created for. But you know, we cannot do anything but try to correct them hoping that they learn something useful. But I doubt they will.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: