Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we don't get quality Bitcoin users anymore?  (Read 2187 times)
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:38:53 AM

You could have found someone who already understood bitcoin more and who already know about bitcoin so I think it's impossible because most people do not have that kind of thing so munerut me it's a really mushtail thing for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
improvegoup

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:23:38 AM

If you only have quality users and in another way, as soon as they join, they become more interested in blockchain technology and other aspects so that they educate themselves and improve their "quality" like people. use. Do not know if that is a good thing or something. Just my opinion.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

Yes of course My opinion is the same as you. Many new users like it and when dump happens they are easily panicked maybe they know Bitcoin only through news and not learning Bitcoin technically or do not want to know about bitcoin.
blockdragon

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

it is not a feeling but truth. So many new users entered into the market because they have heard that someone got rich with crypto and nothing else, which decreases the quality of the users too much, where do I know, well I have seen many of them during January in many places

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?
I got your point about that. Well its very common since you are investing. Bitcoin is volatile , no one knows when will the price will rise or down.I dont think that its a valid reason to give up in bitcoin. because in the very first place you choose to risk , dont feel dissapointed because its part of investing.

TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

At some point, this is true, there are a lot of people being introduced in bitcoin at the moemnt that are only in here for the sake of money, they just want to make as much as possible and then leave this world, that is the only reason of why they join

Hishad32

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:55:20 PM

I don't suppose it's miles basically an awful thing that individuals discover about the concept of digital currency through huge communications and choose to come regionally to be had. For most, bitcoin is something you just put assets into, similar to stocks, or bucks. You don't want to realize every and each element, just like hubs and excavators and so on. This is essentially a non-factor for the layman.
Hishad32

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

I don't suppose it's miles basically an awful thing that individuals discover about the concept of digital currency through huge communications and choose to come regionally to be had. For most, bitcoin is something you just put assets into, similar to stocks, or bucks. You don't want to realize every and each element, just like hubs and excavators and so on. This is essentially a non-factor for the layman.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

This is certainly wrong, many bitcoin users from the top and world famous to the millionaire, this is what makes bitcoin can survive until now, and I'm sure more and more famous people who are active become bitcoin users.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

Right said. Due to Bitcoin fame, a loads of individuals come to utilize Bitcoin.
However, they don't have appropriate information about Bitcoin.
They go ahead digital money by knowing other. In any case,
they don't learn about Bitcoin and digital currency.
That is the reason we confront the issue.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

that is right, however I believe it's not on the grounds that the cost of bitcoin is high that is the reason they were here. There are individuals who is extremely keen on realizing what bitcoin is nevertheless the data that is given to them isn't so natural to comprehend or perhaps insufficient with the goal for them to learn bitcoin profoundly. In any case, I concur with the possibility that individuals will embrace gradually and will inevitably discover more data that could encourage them, so they'll be more mindful about bictoin and cyptocurrencies.
GQ_Crypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

No, you're wrong. Large crypto currency investors who believe in the future of bitcoin still come to the crypto currency market, but simply do not advertise it so as not to have problems with the authorities.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

yes it is so there and the evidence is like that.
they do not know what our previous struggle was like in terms of finding Bitcoin.

because they have no time to learn what Bitcoin is and how it was in the past, knowing they are as expensive as Bitcoin.
so when Bitcoin begins to descend them in a panic. LOL
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

I also think like that, many people are interested in bitcoin because of its expensive price so that when there is a decrease in their prices panic and sell cheap bitcoin they have. most people just want to make a profit without learning it

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?

you brooke a taboo when you created bitcoin, its no wonder there are more and more greedy people showing up in this forum

viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:03:28 AM

Yes, I have the feeling that new users are not concerned about the basic knowledge of bitcoin, and most of them are hoping for a chance of short-term speculation.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

At the moment, I just do not know much about BTC, blockchian: I'm pretty vague about it even though I have tried very hard. I read a lot of information on this forum about Crypto but I can not find the answer for myself. Am I misled?
But I believe I will be a good user, I need some more time to ask someone about this.

befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:48:02 AM

I think like you. Whales know that this is an easy market. Inexperienced traders can also enter the market and they have taken advantage of the lack of knowledge of traders' investments to manipulate the market. The usefulness of manipulation in this market becomes higher and easier to make money of less knowledgeable traders.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:05:58 AM

Of course there are always people who are seeking for easy money. They are just everywhere but the fact that bitcoin is still on the use is the proof that we have this quality user which do not intend to just make money with bitcoin but also make it grow. They seeing bitcoin as the new currency and want to use it for the rest of their life because of its features. I believe that this is the very reason why their are some companies that started to accept bitcoin for their products and services.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:20:51 PM

I think like you. Whales know that this is an easy market. Inexperienced traders can also enter the market and they have taken advantage of the lack of knowledge of traders' investments to manipulate the market. The usefulness of manipulation in this market becomes higher and easier to make money of less knowledgeable traders.
while it was used by small investors bitcoin was independent. it is worth starting to use bitcoin for international relations as soon as it becomes manageable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: