Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand.....  (Read 4603 times)
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:15:30 AM

Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......

Yeah good to hear that bitcoin is being used at tourist destination like Thailand. I mean it's worlds most famous destination for world tours and with bitcoin as open option crypto lovers would get benefit a lot. I mean just imagine how big volume will be driven into crypto currencies if that happens in reality. Would be great to see this in future and it could be start of new era with whole new base of crypto lovers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

Woah, that is just a great news for our thai friends. Now they can enjoy using their bitcoins without having the fees of exchange, exchanges nowadays have high fees, and I think its getting higher, so having stores that accepts bitcoin is just very convenient. I hope my country would accept bitcoin just like thailand, so that we can also feel the advantage of having bitcoins in our wallets.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:27:36 AM

This is great new, another country adapting to bitcoin, i think most southeast asian countries are into bitcoins, if we check those countries who have legalized it and promoting the use of bitcoin. I think southeast asian countries, since most are now developing countries and showing stable growth of their economy, i think they had already seen what will happen if they incorporate bitcoin as well in their system, since bitcoin is digital currency, there will be a lot of opportunities on how they can use bitcoin, also bitcoin's value is increasing from time to time, they can even gain more profits. This move of thailand will help their economy for sure, i think they are followingnthe footsteps of japan and trying to be the leader when it comes to cryptocurrencies, since we all know itnwill be the future, though we are not feeling yet, the highest value of bitcoin, there is no doubt that bitcoin had already produced millionaires, and in thailand, they can make new businesses which in turn will give more profit to their economy and will only make thailand more progressive,  only time will tell when will thailand become a new superpower in asia.
As government of Thailand knows that there will be more room of development and economy boost in bitcoin they accepted it and their people are now able to use it and this will bring more business and profit to their region and people who were thinking that countries will follow what Chinese did they can see this and more countries will join soon in and Thailand will be in leading economy countries soon.

A good news indeed as another Asian country see the potential of bitcoin. No wonder Thailand is following the steps of other neighbor country and wants to be the pioneering country in Asia. As for China I know in time they'll change their mind when something big happens into bitcoin community.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:59:27 AM

Good news to all the user of the bitcoins. I think that this will be the first step to become bitcoin will organize worldwide and bitcoins gives extremely opportunity. I want to thank you to the prime minister of Thailand.
So we can say that the bitcoin is now reaching out for all part of the world and I know soon all the smart countries are going to accept bitcoin. I hope, unlike China other countries won't get greedy. Bitcoin will become the international currency in the future.

Though it would have been much better for any country to accept it now because it is skyrocketing in these months but some governments are late. However, I can say one thing with certainty that bitcoiners live in every part of the world.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:15:52 AM

Wow! That's great! I'm sure that the economy of Thailand will improve even better due to the acceptance of bitcoins.

I already visualize that your country will amazed the tourists because they can no longer convert their money into the currency you used, it means that every payments are much faster now and the tourists will also become less prone to be deceived by the locals in every transactions because they are now using a cryptocurrency (which is very unique and secured).

I hope my country can also see the good potentials of bitcoins so that our economy also improve.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

This is good news for the country of Thailand, with the receipt of bitcoin in their country, it is very helpful economic development.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:55:14 AM

This is good news for the country of Thailand, with the receipt of bitcoin in their country, it is very helpful economic development.

It sounds good that bitcoin is finally known. It shows how bitcoin becoming more introduceing and accepted world wide. I hope that the presence of bitcoin can contribute the problem of  financial aspect of every people in thailand not only for that but to reduce the unemployment percentage in there country as well.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:54:17 PM

Well that's welcome news definitely. With thailand being a tourist hub, it can help the tourists and the people there greatly.  I think many countries in south east asia are open to the concept of bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:18:39 PM

This is a great development for btc lovers and tourists, having a county that accepts bitcoins in their local store is such a good initiative. Hopefully for the coming months more countries will legalized the use of bitcoin in their respected country.

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:42:35 PM

It sounds good that bitcoin is finally known. It shows how bitcoin becoming more introduceing and accepted world wide. I hope that the presence of bitcoin can contribute the problem of  financial aspect of every people in thailand not only for that but to reduce the unemployment percentage in there country as well.

wah the state of Thailand just use bitcoin, that's very good in my opinion.
if other countries are also like Thailand, then other countries will be more developed and people are mostly successful people.
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:06:54 PM

This is great new, another country adapting to bitcoin, i think most southeast asian countries are into bitcoins, if we check those countries who have legalized it and promoting the use of bitcoin. I think southeast asian countries, since most are now developing countries and showing stable growth of their economy, i think they had already seen what will happen if they incorporate bitcoin as well in their system, since bitcoin is digital currency, there will be a lot of opportunities on how they can use bitcoin, also bitcoin's value is increasing from time to time, they can even gain more profits. This move of thailand will help their economy for sure, i think they are followingnthe footsteps of japan and trying to be the leader when it comes to cryptocurrencies, since we all know itnwill be the future, though we are not feeling yet, the highest value of bitcoin, there is no doubt that bitcoin had already produced millionaires, and in thailand, they can make new businesses which in turn will give more profit to their economy and will only make thailand more progressive,  only time will tell when will thailand become a new superpower in asia.
As government of Thailand knows that there will be more room of development and economy boost in bitcoin they accepted it and their people are now able to use it and this will bring more business and profit to their region and people who were thinking that countries will follow what Chinese did they can see this and more countries will join soon in and Thailand will be in leading economy countries soon.

A good news indeed as another Asian country see the potential of bitcoin. No wonder Thailand is following the steps of other neighbor country and wants to be the pioneering country in Asia. As for China I know in time they'll change their mind when something big happens into bitcoin community.
The investors of bit coin has very positive expectations from all the Asian countries as well as from the European countries it is a matter of great pleasure for all the investors that Thailand is taking interest in bit coin which is also a good indicator for adoption of this precious coin in other neighboring countries.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:16:57 PM

That is a good news another brother and sister countries are already joined to our society, it was very exciting because I'm pretty that stocks of bitcoin in the market will gonna be more in demand. More people are attracted to buy our stocks in the market, I'm sure that if it is happen bitcoin value were gonna increase and it will become more expensive.
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:16:33 PM

good news for holders because this make bitcoin more popular and increase it's value. I belong to such country where bitcoin just explored, and after 6 months I started feeling that 60% of my country's population are well informed by bitcoin and many of them have it in their wallets. Well the purpose of this example is to tell all of you that how fast bitcoin cover new places and got the attention of investors as well as talented person to work for bitcoin.

McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:38:18 PM

It sounds good that bitcoin is finally known. It shows how bitcoin becoming more introduceing and accepted world wide. I hope that the presence of bitcoin can contribute the problem of  financial aspect of every people in thailand not only for that but to reduce the unemployment percentage in there country as well.

wah the state of Thailand just use bitcoin, that's very good in my opinion.
if other countries are also like Thailand, then other countries will be more developed and people are mostly successful people.
If Thailand is using bitcoin then there economy will become very rich. As according to the market of bitcoin. Bitcoin have changed many people lives and bitcoin return there poor life into rich so they are doing very great job let's see the future of Thailand they will become a most rich country around the world.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:53:29 PM

I hope it would be accepted and supported by their people just like the other countries. This could be a big opportunity for them as it will help their lives and fully establish in their mind about digital currencies. And would be a big help also to the bitcoin community as it will make more stronger.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:14:08 PM

Good news for the Bitcoin enthusiasts in Thailand and to the whole crypto community. It might give people the financial freedom in that country. Asian countries are looking forward to see potential in Bitcoin investments. I hope that one day adoption and usage of Bitcoin would be like that of Japan whereas they use it locally in department stores and any services. And you are right about the great opportunity and advantage of Bitcoin in tourism because I think it is more convenient in doing transactions with Bitcoins than fiat money when we are on a tour. The only downside of Bitcoin usage is the high transaction fee and the sudden change of price especially when it drops. That is why Bitcoin is perfect for investments purposes only.

I agree that the butcoin adoption in Japan is ideal and I hope that the other countries will have the same kind of bitcoin usage and adoption.

I remember reading an article before saying that in Thailand, they were not allowed to conduct business with the use of bitcoin so I was happy to hear this news. I also agree that this would contribute to the tourism. Its good that despite being a conservative country, Thailand has recognized and adopted this technology.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:32:26 PM

Wow, good for you man, it always really isgood to hear great news like these - bitcoins being more and more popular in different kinds of countries together with a great open minded government on the specific countries,  are pretty awesome.

I just hope that one day, when Bitcoin gets more known here in my country, our government also gives a possitive approach to the new technology.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:48:18 AM

Yeah good to hear that bitcoin is being used at tourist destination like Thailand. I mean it's worlds most famous destination for world tours and with bitcoin as open option crypto lovers would get benefit a lot. I mean just imagine how big volume will be driven into crypto currencies if that happens in reality. Would be great to see this in future and it could be start of new era with whole new base of crypto lovers.
As we all know that Thailand is the tourist spot and this coin will really give eases to the foreigners who use bitcoin and are travelling to Thailand, as we all know that bitcoin id economy booster and Thailand will be stable in its economy soon and there will be a lot for the citizens also they have a chance to raise their living standard as well as to earn more profit in short bitcoin will be blessing for Thailand.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:57:40 AM

As we all know that Thailand is the tourist spot and this coin will really give eases to the foreigners who use bitcoin and are travelling to Thailand, as we all know that bitcoin id economy booster and Thailand will be stable in its economy soon and there will be a lot for the citizens also they have a chance to raise their living standard as well as to earn more profit in short bitcoin will be blessing for Thailand.
Accepting bitcoin by the thai people in thailand can boost their tourist economy because as you said, their country is focused in tourist spots and those tourists spots can attract more tourist because of the additional mode of payment and that mode of payment will attract bitcoin users to go into thailand and have a great vacation their that will benefit the economy of the thailand.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:04:24 PM

Yes its really great that one more country is added in list of bitcoin and I’m sure that the quantity will be more increase because the way bitcoin is going to provide services to his users so there is no doubt that bitcoin will be reached to every single part of the world and it will make bitcoin more stronger and power fill than ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: