Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand.....  (Read 4603 times)
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

Thailand is one of the developing countries in Southeast Asia region, Thailand's decision to accept Bitcoin I hope can affect the neighboring countries. so many more countries in Asia that accept and legalize Bitcoin apply there. This will certainly make it easier for people who hold bitcoin, if you want to travel there. because we can freely use Bitcoin as a legal means of payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harribel03

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......
Since 2017 till now, there are lots of events happen in cryptocurrency world. There are several attacks coming from hackers that made the market crash, there are countries banned bitcoin and there are countries who open their hands in bitcoin just like Thailand. And as of now, bitcoin continuously becomes dominant throughout the world.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

Thailand is good country and good people, I wish many country accept bitcoin in their country, because they have also benefits if they accept bitcoin as their currency. Easy and Fast way to pay your bills and other transaction.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

Thailand is good country and good people, I wish many country accept bitcoin in their country, because they have also benefits if they accept bitcoin as their currency. Easy and Fast way to pay your bills and other transaction.
tourism potential in Thailand, will bring many tourists from abroad. and possibly some of them are bitcoin users, if bitcoin can be used in various merchants will certainly bring a positive impact on the bitcoin itself

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

this news is good, if bitcoin is acceptable in every country, especially my country, maybe my citizen will have no trouble in economic requirement, the problem in my country economic requirement is also quite difficult.
Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

Most tourists from all countries visit Thailand and it's right that they want to introduce this system in shops, cafes, etc.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

Wow Thailand did that? Awesome! It's very nice to see Thailand being so welcome and supportive of bitcoin.
Maybe if i go to thailand for vacation one day, i will finally be able to experience using bitcoin to buy something. Not merely just use it as a long term investment where i buy and sell.
I hope if the news spreads, other country might follow this step as well.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:31:43 PM

That is a good news to all bitcoin holder in Thailand and to those  who can join cryptocurrency.Bitcoin arrived in Thailand is big help to many people in Thailand to have a better future of many people on the country.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:53:02 PM

I think this is a very good news for those who are going to thailand or to those who live in thailand, so they are legally cryptocurrency and they'll be immediately avail their money with one click, no longer hassle in paying bills, no longer hassle to travel and long traffic.I hope all countries like this.Because falling in line just to pay in store or paying bills is wasting of time for me.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

Wow. I see now a lpt of country who are accept bitcoin to their country. Every country bitcoin are accepted but you know the more joy you feel because the governement officially accept bitcoin to their country and this big support and I hope it will increase the price of the bitcoin because of the thailand accept bitcoin in different stores.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:58:33 PM
Merited by putriangel (1)

Welcome Thailand and congratulations to the country for receiving Bitcoin as a means of transaction and maybe it will be very helpful for your country. I also hope Bitcoin will be accepted in my country because it will probably help the economy that exists in my country.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:46:08 PM

That's so nice to hear, yet Bitcoin in some Asian countries aren't still that well known enough and doesn't yet accepted. With that, a country accepting bitcoin can do help your economy yet Thailand should have its exclusive wallet for your own country's transactions.
MaryClark12

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:46:44 AM

Thailand revolves around the legal regulations on electronic money, especially for ICO projects, which forced Thai Crypto to stop its ICOs last February to wait for the Securities and Exchange Commission The Thai SEC (Thai SEC) announces the formal legal framework. Also in early February, the central bank governor asked all banks not to invest in and trade in cryptocurrency, nor to participate in the creation of trading floors and delivery platforms. Cryptocurrency translation. Circulars come from the central bank only for banks, not for other trading platforms and cryptos services.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

I was confused for a while why were talking about bitcoin in altcoin section maybe OP just need to moved it out here.

That was really not shocking at all especially Asian country are flexible towards technology aspects and has high respect to people’s suggestions and opinions. Maybe the Thai people make a big step for they’re government to recognized the needs to make this policy. I will congratulate all of them and we welcome this kind of development to our community.

Technology is very commanded all over the world and it is already arrived in different country. Bitcoin can be anywhere and it could be a source of income for long. It is not new if we hear that bitcoin come in different countries because we all know technology is anywhere.
Haji Rambo

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:32:19 AM

Where the wind blows there is let alone technology in Thailand, Indonesia is also no less developmental, bro.

[code
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATION[/u (https://goo.gl/5senP6)
lepeirisjs12jsjs21

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

Good news for this, many countries are still trying to make Bitcoin legal. I find that the convenience of dealing with bitcoin is quite large when it comes to P2P. Hopefully, in the future, Bitcoin will be known to most people.
njklhwioa

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

Bitcoin Joint Government
This is really the point because the success or failure of Bitcoin exists or does not depend on the attitude of the government with electronic money.
The Central Bank in Thailand has warned of the dangers of using Bitcoin due to the lack of legal provisions prevailing at the time of 2013, while all kinds of electronic money continue development upward trend.
But existing 2 Bitcoin exchanges in Thailand (https://bitcoin.co.th/ and https://coins.co.th/) can be paid to the Bank of Thailand such as Bangkok Bank and SCB. So clearly the views of the Thai government with Bitcoin is a necessary condition to help Bitcoin can succeed in this country at the present time and in the future.
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

That's a good news to bitcoin users in thailand but not in thailand only whole over the world because one government country accepts bitcoin and this is really affects bitcoin users and the prices of bitcoin will increase soon and it will be a nice and great idea to us.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:46:01 AM

Wow that's good news for everyone and for cryptocurrency world.
They are legal now in Thailand people.  I hope not only by Thailand 
I hope in the whole world bitcoin be legalize.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:12:26 PM

That is a very good news that bitcoin had arrived in thailand , and I understood that thailand will accept the bitcoin technology in their country ,so that is a welcome news if thailand will be the first country in southeast asia to accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: