Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand.....  (Read 4603 times)
Fika15

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

Thats great hope sometime will come to my country too in Indonesia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......
Thailand is one of the countries in asia that embracing bitcoin and the technology behind this,thailand is mature enough to understand what cryptocurrency can bring to their people and ofcourse the whole country not like other countries like Philippines that has no exact stand to crypto though they are not implementing policy or tight laws for this community
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

this is a great news for Asian countries and this is a start of a new era of acceptance of a under developed country to accept Bitcoin. I think Thailand will drive its economy from now with accepting crypto currency and in another 2 to 3 years its economy will be doubled or triple from the current statistics. The tourist spot of Asia will deserve its natural spots and shopping with Bitcoin is a welcome note.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

That's a good news to bitcoin users in thailand but not in thailand only whole over the world because one government country accepts bitcoin and this is really affects bitcoin users and the prices of bitcoin will increase soon and it will be a nice and great idea to us.

It only means that cryptocurrency is slowly being accepted in the community and different people are being interested because of the wealth that they can also get.

ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

I have heard about Thailand accepting few cryptocurrencies and I hold that it will give the rest of the countries in the world a good example of a country which improves using bitcoin and blockchain technologies.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

Thailand revolves around the legal regulations on electronic money, especially for ICO projects, which forced Thai Crypto to stop its ICOs last February to wait for the Securities and Exchange Commission The Thai SEC (Thai SEC) announces the formal legal framework. Also in early February, the central bank governor asked all banks not to invest in and trade in cryptocurrency, nor to participate in the creation of trading floors and delivery platforms. Cryptocurrency translation. Circulars come from the central bank only for banks, not for other trading platforms and cryptos services.

By the way, good news from this country. The representatives of the central bank of Thailand said that financial institutions can buy and sell the cryptocurrency after they get a special permission.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

this is not only great for thai people but for the whole crypto community also,imagine that another country has accepted bitcoin to be legalized things that we all wanted the universe to do.i am happy that another asian country made this useful decision and hoping to encourage the asian countries and next the world doing same action as they did
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

this is not only great for thai people but for the whole crypto community also,imagine that another country has accepted bitcoin to be legalized things that we all wanted the universe to do.i am happy that another asian country made this useful decision and hoping to encourage the asian countries and next the world doing same action as they did

Yeah,  It is a really good news for us where as bitcoin are going to be fame more to Its form. If more asia will adopt bitcoin technology,  I guess there Is no doubt that bitcoin will Increase Its value and make the whole asia to be advance technology like japan.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

Yes thailand is good and open for cryptocurrency , in thailand we can use it to buy movies ticket, I hope i could do it too in my country. In indonesia we rarely hear about cryptocurrency investment, and i think most of people in my town think its a scam and non-profitable asset. But in indonesia they didnt ban cryptocurrency, they just let it happen and they only said investing in crypto is not illegal but all the risk will be on the investors.

davydovsa

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

Hearing about governments making policies in favor of crypto is really  nice. I hope more countries take take the same route in future.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

From what i am read on some article and if i am not mistake, Thailand already issuing regulation on cryptocurrency and i think its really good for Thailand. Many tourist come to thailand and when tourist have many benefits using bitcoin because its much cheaper for transaction in others country and its more safe for them

RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

This is really a great news to see at this moment. thanks for acknowledging us .more and more countries accepting bitcoin , good news flowing. all we need now is next bull run. why it doesn't happen?
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

That’s quite a good news. At the earlier time I heard that they are not accepting Bitcoin and that Thai government has banned citizens from making use of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. And since then I have been wondering if they have lifted their ban on cryptocurrencies and at last they have done that.

It’s really good to be seeing a lot of countries are now starting to allow people to make use of Bitcoin, this is quite good. I hope that more of them follows too.
typertees

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

well that was a goodnews, i just see some articles that australian has it too.
but in the southeast asian, Thailand was looking forward to have bitcoin as acceptance currency.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

That is very good news, Bitcoin is starting to penetrate in all over the world. Before we know it all countries accepts Bitcoin as their money instead of fiat currency. I wander when was it?
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

Thailand is one of the countries in asia that embracing bitcoin and the technology behind this,thailand is mature enough to understand what cryptocurrency can bring to their people and ofcourse the whole country not like other countries like Philippines that has no exact stand to crypto though they are not implementing policy or tight laws for this community

Exactly , Thailand is very enthusiast in learning crypto currency because of its potential to help the economy of the country, every country must look it up that way and should start embracing crypto for the betterment of their economy, Crypto currency has a lot to offer for them.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

Its really a great news that bitcoin has arrived in Thailand. Congratulations to all the members of crypto family. Moreover i would like to congratulate the citizens of Thailand , as they can now make transactions easily in bitcoin. Thailand is included in best tourist places list , so tourists can also make payments easily in btc. For instance, lets assume An indian went to Thailand for a tour , he had to convert his indian rupee into thai baht to make transactions, but now he can easily make payments in btc without having any stress of converting of currencies.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
henlity87

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

Bitcoin Joint Government
This is really the point because the success or failure of Bitcoin exists or does not depend on the attitude of the government with electronic money.
The Central Bank in Thailand has warned of the dangers of using Bitcoin due to the lack of legal provisions prevailing at the time of 2013, while all kinds of electronic money continue development upward trend.
But existing 2 Bitcoin exchanges in Thailand (https://bitcoin.co.th/ and https://coins.co.th/) can be paid to the Bank of Thailand such as Bangkok Bank and SCB. So clearly the views of the Thai government with Bitcoin is a necessary condition to help Bitcoin can succeed in this country at the present time and in the future.
If Thailand has decided to join the bitcoin then it will be good for its people and also it will be good for its country. Crypto always give profit to the people, it is main point all Government should realize it.   
MelissaPhillips733

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

Currently, in Thailand, demand for the sale and use of bitcoin is booming than ever for real reasons.
- National is associated with many tours
- Exchange of money is very popular
- Bank invests in Blockchain Technology
- The government accepts Bitcoin
Stragomagus

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

Thailand is a country with a large number of tourists because of customs as well as beautiful scenery here attract many people. The area is a rich source of foreign currency, besides there is a system of high technology banks, all the perfect combination to help Bitcoin can easily succeed here will help people ignore many intermediate stages that still ensure the safety of payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: