Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand.....  (Read 4608 times)
deadcomeback

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

The Thai government plans to disseminate the knowledge of cryptocurrency to the public. If the transaction is under the supervision of a top regulator, Thai investors or officials will not have to worry about fraud or money laundering. The biggest concern here is that this product will be extremely risky.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

That is always a good news! More countries accepting Bitcoin or any crypto currencies the more people will buy it and the more it will be expensive. That aside i hope the government of Thailand both protect the rights of the citizens using and citizens accepting crypto currency. I also hope they don't abuse it in any way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

WOOOWW, it's cool if Thailand has used Bitcoin in some stores.
I think Thailand has supported the existence of Bitcoin, so if the government accepts, I'm sure Bitcoin will grow in Thailand and will become a currency that will be used by people in Thailand.
Hopefully, this provides motivation for other countries in supporting the existence of Bitcoin to be used as a currency in a country.
Thuocbacnauvit009

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

Bitcoin and Thailand are naturally harmonious, due to the diversity of foreign currency flowing into Thailand. The success or failure of Bitcoin depends on the attitude of the government to virtual money.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

For me, this is good news, those countries now are starting to absorb crypto currency and that is a good sign that one day all over the world accepts crypto or Bitcoin.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

It is good to hear that bitcoin will be piloted as crypto currency in the country of southeast asia in thailand, that will opem the doors also of its neighboring country in that region and good fir the bitvoin holders there in that region.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

the more people who know about bitcoin must be well-known throughout the country and that in the country of Thailand it must be just great people who know about this, especially about the price of btc which is currently very high in any country.
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

a significant progress for bitcoin, tourists who are familiar with bitcoin do not need to exchange their money into the baht currency. this makes it easier for tourists and makes transactions more efficient
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

That's great for Thailand and the crypto market at large. I wish all those countries banning bitcoin will see the good in bitcoin and allow their people to use it.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

Great news! Knowing that Thailand belings to third world countries, bitcoin will help its economy progressive.I am sure many investors will invest here.Money transactions and buying and selling will be more convenient to the people.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

The geography of bitcoin expands. In the final analysis, it must be everywhere. If it is a world digital currency, it is not yet known. But it is already clear that the new world currency will be the digital currency.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......

I really agree with your opinion, with the existence of bitcoin the tourists who visit Thailand will be very easy later. because I'm sure tourists will have bitcoins in order to buy tools, or play, even to eat. so Thai citizens will gradually start looking for bitcoins, even many will have it.
Yelosita

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:07:30 PM

It is good to hear that bitcoin will be piloted as crypto currency in the country of southeast asia in thailand, that will opem the doors also of its neighboring country in that region and good fir the bitvoin holders there in that region.
Thailand is a country with tourism destinations, so acceptance of bitcoin as a means of payment clearly supports the tourism industry players. When tourists ask, "Can I pay with bitcoin?" of course the tourism industry must be able to answer, yes or no. The Thai government wants to see opportunities, why should it be rejected when developed countries accept it? If banned, it can cause illegal transactions, because it is received secretly.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

I love that completely, we will having a great experience and example for all the rest of the world, eyes so hardly dream to go to a Thailand right now, even more than before. I love that country!

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

Well this is a great news for us, it's good that a certain country is preparing to accept Bitcoin, and if it becomes successful, it might influence other countries too. This is a goods news, because even though there's a lot of countries who banned Bitcoin, still there are some countries who's willing to embrace Bitcoin in the future.

PaulLines

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

Wow that's good news for everyone and for cryptocurrency world.
They are legal now in Thailand people.  I hope not only by Thailand 
I hope in the whole world bitcoin be legalize.
Yeah, it is good achievement for the Thailand's people, now they have opportunity to earn bitcoin and earn from bitcoin in a legally manner. I wish the day will come in my country, as we know most of the governments ban bitcoin in its country. 
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

A good thing for all btc users around the globe who plans to visit to Thailand, and also to thai btc users. It would be much easier and convenient for them to have transaction using their btc. Its a good achievement for all btc users. Hoping that other countries will followed Thailand.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:35:58 AM

Nice! For one thing not only people from Thailand will be using it but also the tons of tourists that go there will also pump in more crypto currency in their market that will make crypto currency in that particular country more healthier. I just hope more and morr countries go crypto and just up and accept change

LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

That was a good news for the people in Thailand specially the people who have bitcoin. Because they have more opportunity that they can use they bitcoin whatever and however they want. They are free to use bitcoin for any transactions. We are hoping that there will be some countries that will accept bitcoin, and that is a quite beautiful thing that happen.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

That's great for Thailand and the crypto market at large. I wish all those countries banning bitcoin will see the good in bitcoin and allow their people to use it.
This is a good step in the expansion of technology and will further rise the demand for the crypto as well. Moreover this will further rise the price of Bitcoin in the market and hence an overall and aggregate rise in the whole crypto market. People will benefit from the perks and benefits Bitcoin offers which will further reduce their cost of making transaction across the borders and within the country. This is a great technology and sufficient knowledge is needed to earn big money by investing in Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: