Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand.....  (Read 4603 times)
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:48:37 AM

Thailand is a country with a large number of tourists because of customs as well as beautiful scenery here attract many people. The area is a rich source of foreign currency, besides there is a system of high technology banks, all the perfect combination to help Bitcoin can easily succeed here will help people ignore. Many intermediate stages that still ensure the safety of payment.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......
It is really interesting to go there and see how bitcoin is integrated into local economy to work along with existing system and to spend some bitcoins there. I need to plan a trip there.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

I really like that bitcoin is used as a payment unit and probably over time it will be in every state of the world !

That would be a dream comes true if Bitcoin is used in every state all around the world. It will even make it more worth of being a cryptocurrency and the value will be very high if it gets accepted all over the world. Bitcoin is still not recognized in many countries and it is a great opportunity for the people for Thailand to invest in Bitcoin in a time when the price is down. We are in the recovery phase and soon the boom will give away the profits to all those who have been confident enough to hold in times of adversity.
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

it is  a  big  achievement to arrive till there and i know that it is going to become more and more famous and known by every country and be allowed of course.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:31:28 PM

New here on the media mass media in Thailand have reported about this country approved and issued the law on trading in digital currency. So Thailand has seen clearly and there is a move open when enabling the electronic money market legal developments in the country.
Joe103

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:41:09 PM

This is very good for the Thai people and with this, Bitcoin will get to reach more people and more publicity.
coldplay3r30

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:30:52 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 04:05:33 PM by coldplay3r30

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

a very good step from the government of Thailand, other countries in Southeast Asia should follow their steps, because it strongly supports the tourism sector, and certainly will increase state revenues, because considering some of the conveniences offered from bitcoin currencies, because of business competition between countries

the Thailand government sees a very good opportunity that can be exploited from bitcoin, besides the government also hopes that more revenue will increase from tourist visits.
aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:04:17 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 01:14:15 PM by aryatrals

This is good news. It shows how bitcoin is becoming more and more widely accepted everywhere. I hope the government of Thailand remains in support of bitcoins unlike other countries which are making bitcoin illegal, banning bitcoin exchange , taxing bitcoin mining ...etc . I hope we see more good news like this.
the next good news can come from a big country like India, because we know that the Indian government is starting to open up to bitcoin trading, and maybe the good news comes from third world countries that are starting to see big opportunities in currency trading, we can see good news from various countries that are starting to follow the steps of developed countries in the world, maybe not up to ten years.
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:17:12 AM

this is good news, I also know that in Thailand there are many beautiful men, but I am amazed, and envious, why is my country still banning cryptocurrency, maybe my country is not ready to accept cryptocurrency
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:30:54 AM

In my opinion this is a good thing, when bitcoin is legalized in Thailand it will make the use of bitcoin increasingly popular, I hope this can make the number of users in Thailand increase dramatically and of course the price of bitcoin becomes expensive.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:25:46 AM

Good news already for bitcoin to reached in major countries in Asia and it is already expected because bitcoin's widespread can never be stopped. You can only decline it but it can't stop from reaching you and it's up to you too whether you will also adapt on this breakthrough technology that can change your life significantly for good.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

This is good news, hopefully with this news to make other countries follow, I'm sure that bitcoin has good potential to be profitable so if legalized it will make the country get many benefits.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

I think it's very good and if more and more people use bitcoin and recognize bitcoin then the price of bitcoin can be very expensive because demand will increase.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

I think it's very good and if more and more people use bitcoin and recognize bitcoin then the price of bitcoin can be very expensive because demand will increase.
I agree with that and that is why we should always promote bitcoin and share it to other people because that is how the demand for bitcoin will increase because the demand is the only way to increase the price and as more people know bitcoin then more country will become interested in bitcoin because they don't want to lose the chance to make money out of it.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

I am happy to see that bitcoin has been accepted by Thailand, I hope for the next bitcoin will be accepted by all countries so that the price of bitcoin continues to increase. I am sure that people who visit Thailand will use bitcoin as a means of payment, I am also sure that more people will visit Thailand because bitcoin can be used as a payment tool there.

ZeroBTC1

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

It is good to see Bitcoin being used in tourism already in Thailand.
PiPiNoooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:26:45 AM

I hope that my country start to recognizing bitcoin as legal payment system. But, because of the volatility of bitcoin itself make my country hesitate to reckon it. Congrats that thai already accepting bitcoin!
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:32:52 AM

That could be a very good news that the cryptocurrency is slowly been introduced in southeast asia, and this is first introduced in thailand, and this could open doors in the other countries here in this region in asia, and its good for the people in thailand who are now engage on cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
Bubrang

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:55:18 AM

This is one sign of progress for the Thai people, Thiland, now the Thai government has implemented, Bitcoin that operates in Thailand. for Bitcoin users, customers can buy bitcoin through banks or cash deposits, bank transfers, cellular payments, or ATMs throughout the country. They also allow trading in many altcoins. Hopefully this will be prosperity for the people of Thailand.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:20:00 AM

This a goo news for all of us, not only  for the Thailander. The greater  the members of crypto currency  the higher will be the possibility of greater demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: