Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:05:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟🌟 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 🌟🌟🚀  (Read 12521 times)
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:53:36 PM

I can help you with youtube promotion. Need some help?  Cool
you offer it's really interesting!
any previous experience?
can you share some link to your previous works??
thank you

It's a newbie account, probability of scam 99%.
We get tons of mails from "promoters" like that which want payment upfront.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Indeed it has become a trend for so many scallywags loitering around looking for startup projects launching their ICOs to see how they can penetrate offering such,  honestly they are everywhere. Due diligence and investigation can sieve out the chaff from authentic individuals and service providers.

It sounds funny if a newbie account offers a job, they are just people who are not clear and try to make a profit or they just want to increase the amount of activity.

i do not agree with you!
also mavin.network is a newbie account...
but he is very skilled.
take a look at one of his response:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2285468.msg23642564#msg23642564
here the difference is done by the know-how, not by the bitcoin talk rank...
what are the previous works of wegip Huh
hum... i don't know..

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:17:29 PM

any previous experience?
thank you

We get tons of mails from "promoters" like that which want payment upfront.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Indeed it has become a trend for so many scallywags loitering around looking for startup projects launching their ICOs to see how they can penetrate offering such,  honestly they are everywhere. Due diligence and investigation can sieve out the chaff from authentic individuals and service providers.

It sounds funny if a newbie account offers a job, they are just people who are not clear and try to make a profit or they just want to increase the amount of activity.

i do not agree with you!
also mavin.network is a newbie account...
but he is very skilled.
take a look at one of his response:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2285468.msg23642564#msg23642564
here the difference is done by the know-how, not by the bitcoin talk rank...
what are the previous works of wegip Huh
hum... i don't know..

At this initial stage (without the app and the algorithm), how can we determine who has good intentions and can be a good influencer ?
We are in the digital age, and sometimes it is difficult to assess the quality of the people.
MegaAzer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:54:07 PM

why do you need blockchain for this project?
veronikadobryx

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:03:55 PM

Good afternoon, participate in the bounty Facebook I have changed the number of friends 5000+
in table I under number 32
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007633068334
mavin.network

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:08:44 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 11:24:48 PM by mavin.network

The idea was in our mind already since more then 4 years to do something similar but we discarded it because it was impossible to handle with traditional systems.

Following points where important to us:
- payments must be immediate and no withdraw system (minimum amount)
- payment system available worldwide
- verifiers need to be payable without knowing them
- points and scoring must be transparent
- very low fees because each transaction has low value
- fully automated payment system

Until now these functions where a no go, but with ethereum, tokens and especially raiden network we have exactly what we needed.

Then using the power of ico crowdsale a we also have the investment ready.

its a win-win-win situation for every participant in the system.

So yes we really need blockchain for this, especially ethereum tokens (raiden only works with erc20 not ether)

safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:52:38 AM

The idea was in our mind already since more then 4 years to do something similar but we discarded it because it was impossible to handle with traditional systems.

Until now these functions where a no go, but with ethereum, tokens and especially raiden network we have exactly what we needed.

So yes we really need blockchain for this, especially ethereum tokens (raiden only works with erc20 not ether)

It's everything clear and convincing. What if States will force everybody to get KYC in order to be able to use blockchains legally?
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:17:07 AM

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Raiden network is not yet operational, is it? It also isn't the major breakthrough in terms of scalability which will be required for large scale data operations on the Ethereum network as far as I know. But I am with you that scalability problems will be solvable.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:42:44 AM

It's everything clear and convincing. What if States will force everybody to get KYC in order to be able to use blockchains legally?

Then we will implement KYC, I see no problem in it  Wink

There are already working real time KYC SDK's available for Android/iOS.

mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:47:25 AM

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Raiden network is not yet operational, is it? It also isn't the major breakthrough in terms of scalability which will be required for large scale data operations on the Ethereum network as far as I know. But I am with you that scalability problems will be solvable.

Raiden is currently available on Ropsten Testnet. µRaiden will be available shortly on the main net.

It's all in out timeline and since we will go public in september 2018 we hope to have raiden also available on mainnet.

If not we need to fallback to ERC20 transfers, which are more expensive but they surely work.

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:48:11 AM

439 Eth raised so far, slowly but going. Can I know how many different investors participated into the presale till now?

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:19:58 AM

any previous experience?
thank you

I don't think it can be considered a scam account just because of he's a newbie (we all have been newbies once Smiley), I think is just about the seriousness of the proposal (no details, no presentations, no contact, no portfolio or references and, last but not least, wrong channel to communicate).

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:50:20 AM

439 Eth raised so far, slowly but going. Can I know how many different investors participated into the presale till now?

268 investors
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:44:22 PM

Sure, it moves at a slow pace, maybe it's because aggressive publicity and campaign for the pre-sale was not as strong as it should be. However Mavin seem to undertake another approach which might be successful for its crowdfunding. ETH is cheap enough to attract alot of investors to buy into this amazing project, we hope for the best as pre-ico ends in 2days, currently at 481 ETH.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:50:05 PM

hi dev...
i need to understand better this point of the WP:
"A reward based human verification process"
i'm interested mostly at the "reward based" part...
How does it works?

hi dev!!!
maybe you forget this question...
if you want, still here :-)
hope you can explain better..
essere premiati è sempre interessante!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:36:47 PM

268 investors

It is not bad if you consider that it's just the presale. The most difficult part will be in the real ico, when you will have to keep alive the interest of investors even with lower or no bonus.

lazarus.hlz

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:40:17 PM

Really liked your project! You are doing an incredible job and promotion too.
Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:44:56 PM

268 investors

It is not bad if you consider that it's just the presale. The most difficult part will be in the real ico, when you will have to keep alive the interest of investors even with lower or no bonus.

I think this is why they have choose a lower profile in terms of promotion in this phase. Maybe they aim to catch the most part of investors and also the biggest ones in the real ICO.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:00:12 PM

268 investors

I think this is why they have choose a lower profile in terms of promotion in this phase. Maybe they aim to catch the most part of investors and also the biggest ones in the real ICO.

One of the best point of this project is that it belongs to a field that is very popular.
Some projects in cryptocurrencies ecosystem are even more complicated because almost nobody knows about their possible application in the "real life". Mavin's application is obviously clear, so they are perfectly able to arouse a lot of interest in and out crypto's world.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:42:51 PM

268 investors

One of the best point of this project is that it belongs to a field that is very popular.
Some projects in cryptocurrencies ecosystem are even more complicated because almost nobody knows about their possible application in the "real life". Mavin's application is obviously clear, so they are perfectly able to arouse a lot of interest in and out crypto's world.

They arouse more interest because they lay alot of emphasis on nano-influencers which is actually the lowest of the pyramid chain, which is what powers and make the social media giants what they are.
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:19:24 PM

268 investors

Thanks for the supporting, it seems that explaining our use case is more difficult then we thought.

Seems that many ICO Investors just want fast and high returns, but investing in a product and plattform should not be fast money but seeing the long term potential.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: