Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 04:21:57 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟🌟 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 🌟🌟🚀  (Read 12526 times)
mavin.network

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:15:23 PM

An interesting steemit article on why influencer marketing is best suited to tokenization and the blockchain: https://steemit.com/advertising/@micrv/why-influencer-marketing-is-best-suited-to-tokenization-and-the-blockchain which describes influencer marketing and how tokenization solves the obsolete method of issuing payments via invoice. This is propagated through the MAVIN project.

Influencers are very important in the current market and for the new media. I don't think they have some problems to monetize now, the biggers at least, but it can help to put some order in this jungle.

The big don't have problems but as soon as to want to work with more then 10 influencers then the classic system simply don't scale up and it's impossible to handle and monetize.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:44:07 PM

Isn't the influencers and marketers doing the same thing on the Mavin platform? Or do they perform other  functions?,

The influencers are those that contribute to the different campaigns and earn rewards in exchange. They are basically the user base of the platform. While the marketers are the contracting authorities of the Mavin platform. They choose from different campaign types
and put them out to tender. They are rewarding the influencers for a successful participation.
Mavin could change the face of advertising ? normally companies today are turning to specialized companies for advertising.
 In the future you will turn to platforms like Mavin, this will also lead to a reduction in costs for the marketing ?

you are right!!!
but this is the old vision!
turning to specialized companies for advertising is a centralized approach...
Mavin is using blockchain to decentralize this standard and a the same time, trying to do better things!

Mavin could be in this field something like uber in the public transport: now you can contact a single influencer for his services, but he can make his own price and terms regardless the actual efficency of his work (who monitors convertions, for example?). It can start to "regulate" something that in this moment does not have any rules.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
shogun47

Activity: 1834
Merit: 555

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:54:39 AM

Seems to be another interesting project in the marketing space. Are you familiar with what Synereo is trying to do? Is this in any way similar to that? Content creation and curation and stuff?

Hi

No Synereo is different. Synereo is targeted to content producers and payment.

We concentrate to be a connection between influencers and brands.

Indeed a difference. Your idea/concept is pretty cool and the more I think about it the more I like it. Going to keep an eye on this one.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:03:40 AM

The white paper is rather detailed, but I have not found information if you are already doing this business out of blockchain. Could you please give more details?
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:08:21 AM

Mavin it is focused on brand, and it will use all the Instagram features...
Instagram have really great quality photos...and this is great to advertise brands.
I read really good things about the StumbleUpon services.
is a discovery engine that finds and recommends content for its users.
reporting from some StumbleUpon review.
"More than 25 million people use StumbleUpon for entertainment and information. In addition, more than 80,000 publishers, brands, and other marketers have used StumbleUpon’s Paid Discovery platform to promote their businesses"
Maybe devs could be interested into.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:15:59 AM

Instagram have really great quality photos...and this is great to advertise brands.
"More than 25 million people use StumbleUpon for entertainment and information. In addition, more than 80,000 publishers, brands, and other marketers have used StumbleUpon’s Paid Discovery platform to promote their businesses"

Thanks for the input, didn't visit stumbleupon since 5 years I think. If there is the request from companies we could integrate it, but I don't think.
Checkin their traffic on http://www.rank2traffic.com/stumbleupon.com shows a massive decline in interest.

mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:17:49 AM

The white paper is rather detailed, but I have not found information if you are already doing this business out of blockchain. Could you please give more details?

All our team members are currently focused on MAVIN.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:17:36 AM

I found a different material on the subject, and there are metrics that are very specific to rank an Influencer
 Here are a few figures for you to consider…
 - Influencer marketing content delivers 11X higher ROI than traditional forms of digital marketing. (TapInfluence study with Nielsen Catalina Solutions, 2016)
 - Burst Media discovered that influencer marketing campaigns returned an average ROI of almost 700%.
 - When Launchmetrics surveyed 600+ marketers, results showed that 81% considered influencer engagement to be effective or very effective.
 - People prefer to buy a product if a trusted source has recommended it rather than relying solely on the manufacturer’s own marketing efforts.

mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:42:31 AM

> People prefer to buy a product if a trusted source has recommended it rather than relying solely on the manufacturer’s own marketing efforts.

Thats exactly the reason we are targeting nano and micro influencers with MAVIN.
The nearer the influencer is to you, the more trust you get.

And more trust = win/win situation for everybody

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:53:32 AM

what two cryptocurrency card providers does Mavin intend to partner up with to make payment with MVN tokens convenient? If these plans are already in motion,  are there any insights for us to know?
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:54:35 AM

> People prefer to buy a product if a trusted source has recommended it rather than relying solely on the manufacturer’s own marketing efforts.

Thats exactly the reason we are targeting nano and micro influencers with MAVIN.
The nearer the influencer is to you, the more trust you get.

And more trust = win/win situation for everybody

Use Instagram in my work, of course, as with other social need to make a good selection, because not all like to post quality material.
 With this social it is easy to create a network of trust.
Instagram has been one of the fastest growing social media platforms since 2011. In the past six months alone,
it’s added more than 100 million users and the growth shows no signs of slowing. With over 700 million global users
S3cco

Activity: 2048
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

A friend of mine recommended to have a look to this project. I haven't dig deep down into details, yet, but the concept makes sense.

I'll keep watching the thread and following the news.

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Traductio

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

I proofread and expose cheaters

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:03:42 PM

Your Dutch announcent is terrible! The translator is either not a native speaker or relies on more than a dictionaire.

Have it proofread before you publish, it is so unproffesional.

English to Dutch proofreading.
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:13:15 PM

Your Dutch announcent is terrible! The translator is either not a native speaker or relies on more than a dictionaire.

Have it proofread before you publish, it is so unproffesional.

Thanks for the info. We will check it.
StanJones

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:19:57 PM

Hi. Will MAVIN tokens be added to any exchanges? Can I trade tokens?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:23:44 PM

Hi. Will MAVIN tokens be added to any exchanges? Can I trade tokens?

Yes of course, it's an ERC20 Token so it can be exchanged.

We are already in contact with major exchanges, our target is to be listed 2 weeks after ICO.
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:26:16 PM

Thanks for the input, didn't visit stumbleupon since 5 years I think. If there is the request from companies we could integrate it, but I don't think.
Checkin their traffic on http://www.rank2traffic.com/stumbleupon.com shows a massive decline in interest.

i do the right thing to submit to your attention this point!!!
with your answer i found out a new great resource!!!
rank2traffic.com.
never known before but is a gret resource...
and yest... it show a decline since the beginning of 2015!
thank you

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Sevinpays

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:05:11 PM

I found a different material on the subject, and there are metrics that are very specific to rank an Influencer
 - Influencer marketing content delivers 11X higher ROI than traditional forms of digital marketing. (TapInfluence study with Nielsen Catalina Solutions, 2016)
 - Burst Media discovered that influencer marketing campaigns returned an average ROI of almost 700%.
 - When Launchmetrics surveyed 600+ marketers, results showed that 81% considered influencer engagement to be effective or very effective.
 - People prefer to buy a product if a trusted source has recommended it rather than relying solely on the manufacturer’s own marketing efforts.

I have 0 doubts about the efficency of the influencers and I've not an expertise in advertising, so it is possible that I can be wrong on something, but I'm pretty sure that, in this moment, if you contact an influencer for a job there will be a contract based on his/her idea of his/her own success and not on a file excel with convertions. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

I have 0 doubts about the efficency of the influencers and I've not an expertise in advertising, so it is possible that I can be wrong on something, but I'm pretty sure that, in this moment, if you contact an influencer for a job there will be a contract based on his/her idea of his/her own success and not on a file excel with convertions. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

Sorry but you are wrong.

If you engage an influencer he is measured very well on KPI. You don't get a penny just because you have apparently 100'000 Followers.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:28:43 PM

Sorry but you are wrong.

If you engage an influencer he is measured very well on KPI. You don't get a penny just because you have apparently 100'000 Followers.

So I think I have to ask sorry for my previous message. It just means that this market sector is so far more developed than I thought if advertising companies and influencers are on the same level of professionalism.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: