Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IF the GOVERNMENT wins over BITCOIN?  (Read 2508 times)
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:27:29 AM

Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

If goverments wins in bicoin i think goverments will still continue to send a lot of money in bitcoin it called circulating money and we dont need to be panic if goverments manipulate or regulate this because this is a reasons why we say that bitcoin is not a fraud.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrippleFDK

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:06:59 AM

We find under a lot of pressure from the States. Governments have no interest in allowing people to freely dispose of their money. All of us are forcibly driven into the banks. Who doesn't have a Bank card now? After the appearance of bitcoin, people get out of control.
Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

If the government wins over bitcoin? it can be a legal? it can be a physical? it can be a currency? nobody knows, but i hope bitcoin will survive in the future, and always going up.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:18:35 AM

I have the same reasons for you. I don't really have a problem whether the government will take control about it or not, because whatever happens, as long as we still can access, use, and invest in bitcoin, i will keep investing in bitcoin as long as it's profitable.
But i also invest here and save the profits, so i can invest in real investment, like property because it's very profitable and not as risky as cryptocurrency. Well at least i know that it won't go wrong if i invest in them.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

There were still be a lot of process before this things to happen, the whole process would take too long before each one's government to legalize or manage to control bitcoin..but in the end its still the people who would decide...Bitcoin is decentralized kind of system and I'm sure people would not want their money to be taken control with.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:37:04 AM

Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

For me the government will be benefit of it but i think government can't win because bitcoin is high technology so many ways to access bitcoin as long we earn money other government continue to send money to circulate the money but other government hate bitcoin. At the end of the day it's all about business and money.
Marvelio

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

They can not stop bitcoin tissue. All they can do is share FUDs about bitcoin and embrace bitcoin into their activities for exact economic progress, equitable welfare and no more social gaps. the government can not stop bitcoin even though they are trying to do the majority of society still support bitcoin for the better it can all come true because we all still believe in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to: