Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:05:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40474 times)
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:18:24 PM

hello... does your platform have any benefits for agents?
Hello!

Thank you for your question and for your interest in our project!

SocialMedia.Market will provide opportunities in extra earnings for market platform anding agencies. Any agent will be able to become a partner of th receive commission in Social Media Tokens for the provision of additional services for advertisers’ marketing campaigns or become a personal manager to influencers. The platform will be a convenient tool for searching and managing business opportunities. With the help of service agents, one can easily manage the schedule of advertising content or check effectiveness of advertising campaigns using the extended set of tools, anytime and anywhere.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other question.

Also you could find additional info about SocialMedia.Market on our website and in our White Paper which is in the footer. Don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Just want to know when can we start the trading of coins after the ICO?
Hi there!

Well, tokens will be issued after the end of both phases of token sale. List of exchanges accepting SMT will be announced.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:21:15 AM

When the end of ur ico??im interesting to ur project. Social media token i thinks this is useful for socila citizen. In ur ico accepting payments is just only eth? If i dont have eth and i have visa card how to buy in your ico? Or ineed to buy ethereum in changelly before bought in ur ico.
Greetings!
Thank you for you question and interest to our project.

1st phase.
Start date: 7 December 2017 12:00 PM GMT (1:00 pm CET);
End date:   14 December 2017 12:00 PM GMT (1:00 pm CET).
Also we offer bonuses while 1st phase:
DAY 1 - 10%; DAY 2,3 - 7%; Day 4,5 - 5%; DAY 6,7 - 3%
2nd phase.
Start date: 9 February 2018 12:00 pm GMT (1:00 pm CET);
End date: 23 February 2018 12:00 pm GMT (1:00 pm CET).

We accept payments in Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Unfortunately, you cant buy SMT by Fiat money (via card or etc), but you can easily create a ETH wallet on MyEtherWallet and then buy SMT with his help.
How many were collected on the pre-sale?

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:37:48 AM

Only 3 days left!
The Social Media token sale will start on December 7, 12:00 PM GMT (1:00 pm CET). Check our site https://socialmedia.market, signup and purchase SMT tokens.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:58:03 AM

When the end of ur ico??im interesting to ur project. Social media token i thinks this is useful for socila citizen. In ur ico accepting payments is just only eth? If i dont have eth and i have visa card how to buy in your ico? Or ineed to buy ethereum in changelly before bought in ur ico.
Greetings!
Thank you for you question and interest to our project.

1st phase.
Start date: 7 December 2017 12:00 PM GMT (1:00 pm CET);
End date:   14 December 2017 12:00 PM GMT (1:00 pm CET).
Also we offer bonuses while 1st phase:
DAY 1 - 10%; DAY 2,3 - 7%; Day 4,5 - 5%; DAY 6,7 - 3%
2nd phase.
Start date: 9 February 2018 12:00 pm GMT (1:00 pm CET);
End date: 23 February 2018 12:00 pm GMT (1:00 pm CET).

We accept payments in Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Unfortunately, you cant buy SMT by Fiat money (via card or etc), but you can easily create a ETH wallet on MyEtherWallet and then buy SMT with his help.
How many were collected on the pre-sale?

Hello!

There's no cap during pre-sale. All investments contributed during presale are added to the 1st phase of token sale and you will be able to see this info on our site on 7th of December.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:23:20 AM

Most of the social media users will be interested. Most people are now very active on this platform. There will be those who want to make money. So the project will attract attention. Advertisements and social media are now getting a lot of money to use really well. For these reasons, the project can be successful.
Hello!

Yes, you're right. Indeed, nowadays running YouTube channel or Instagram account can be a full-time job, not just a social activity. Even bloggers with small number of subscribers can achieve profit from their social network accounts. Because influencer marketing became very popular and effective advertising strategy, demanded by business all over the world.

Appreciated your feedback. Join discussions in Telegram chat.
Fury Road

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:40:39 PM

I have read and studied closely this project. I really like this ICO, but I want to ask founders, what would you say are the biggest reasons to invest into your project SocialMediaMarket)?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:51:49 PM

Cryptocompare.com made a guide on SocialMedia.Market. Learn how the project will change the industry of influencer marketing.

“The rising consumption of digital media, as a consequence of the accessibility of smart devices (IoT) and social media popularity, generated tremendous opportunities for companies to reach audiences in the online environment through digital advertising. However, there is a software haunting these companies, and consequently costing them billions: ad blocking”.

Read more here: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/socialmedia-market-influencer-marketing-platform-92d423ca8583
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:27:57 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 01:43:49 PM by SocialMediaMarket

I have read and studied closely this project. I really like this ICO, but I want to ask founders, what would you say are the biggest reasons to invest into your project SocialMediaMarket)?

Hello!

We're glad to hear you say that!

1) Influencer Marketing - is the most fast growing sector of online advertising that will turn into a $5–10 billion industry by the end of 2020;
2) Our platform will stimulate market growtheven further by allowing a vast majority of micro-influencers and small businesses to be involved into influencer marketing campaigns;
3) Token holders can earn additional tokens and increase token value, participating in a decentralized dispute solution;
4) We’re supported by blockchain regulatory/compliance expert and legal council at Bitfury - Alex Yastremskiy, which will guarantee security and transparency;
5) SocialMedia.Market sells 80% of all its tokens to eliminate the possibility of market control and manipulation.

Hope we have convinced you of the value of investment in SocialMedia.Market;).

Crystal Method

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

FAQ. where can i find it?
Charles T.

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:08:23 PM

SocialMedia.Market: influencer marketing propped up on blockchain

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:07:11 PM

FAQ. where can i find it?

Hi! 
Please, follow this link: https://socialmedia.market/assets/pdf/SMM_FAQ_eng.pdf

Hi again! ) The name is support socialmedia.market so tell us the vision of this media.

Thank you in advance!

Hi!  Smiley

SocialMedia.Market is about influencer marketing. And the experts’ characterize it like one of the fastest growing online industries with limitless potential and unique opportunities. SocialMedia.Market - the first decentralized marketplace connecting social media bloggers and advertisers. Solving major influencer marketing problems it will create new opportunities for content monetization, community engagement and audience exposure. New ecosystem, driven by blockchain technology and social media token, will simplify marketing interaction between business and influencers.

Our White Paper could provide you a detailed description of our vision of the future of influencer marketing, our role in it and how its potential is to be fulfilled by bloggers, brands, agents and investors.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;) We will be happy to provide you with any details!

Thanks for the answer %)

Can we able to know the information about how much money is collected at the time of presale?? Actually, I have read more about this project. Platform seems to very interesting and I am convinced to invest in your platform. Other than token price increases what are the benefits will investors get.

Thank you for your feedback about SocialMedia.Market! We highly appreciate that!

There's no cap during pre-sale. All investments contributed during presale are added to the 1st phase of token sale. You are right about the opportunity to benefit from the token price increasing. Apart from that, token holders will be able to earn more tokens participating in our Decentralised Dispute Settlement Solution which will be a crucial part of the work of our project. Please note that there is also an obvious advantage of buying Social Media Tokens (SMTs) during the presale (up to the 7th of December) as if gives you the 30% bonus. To apply for participation in the presale, please visit SocialMedia.MarketAnd as the 1st phase of the public Social Media Token sale begins on the 7th of December, there will be following bonuses for the Token buyers: DAY 1 of the public Token sale - 10%, DAY 2,3 - 7%, DAY 4,5 - 5%, DAY 6,7 - 3%

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know;)
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:52:22 PM

Why does influencer marketing really work? Check the explanation below: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/why-does-advertising-with-influencers-really-work-a77c38b5a3bd
Lamantine

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:31:58 PM

Wow. This look like an interesting project. Will keep an eye out
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

I need coinbase to send my tokens to a news address . Where should i asked them to send in this case?  mtetherwallet is convenient or no?

Hello!

Thank you a question!

You should send your ETH from Coinbase to any ERC 20 compatible wallet (we recommend MyEtherWallet). After it, insert your master wallet address (tho from MyEtherWallet) in personal account and then you can contribute Social Media Token by sending ETH to the address shown in personal account.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you.

Wow. This look like an interesting project. Will keep an eye out

We're glad to hear that! Thank you for your support and for being watching the development of our project!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.
startnow00

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:05:14 PM

2 SocialMediaMarket:

Well, very solid roadmap and project. Is there any contract with others social media at the moment?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:17:48 PM

2 SocialMediaMarket:

Well, very solid roadmap and project. Is there any contract with others social media at the moment?
Thank you for your feedback!

We are going to work with bloggers from all major social networks and we are planning to become a YouTube certified partner. We will create an all-in one solution for influencer marketing strategy.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:18:15 AM

Dmitry Shyshov, CEO and founder of SocialMedia.Market will answer questions from our users and followers.
Stream will start today, on December 6 6:00 PM CET.
Stay tuned!

Manny Pacquiao

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

I want to ask - why did you decide that ur project will be interesting for bloggers? all they need just an affordable content, always watch the trends and be in touch with hype topics  Huh
treverhue

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:50:55 AM

I'm a blogger and I believe this would be a perfect fit project for people like who are into deep interest  on social media and other web influencers. Thanks for this dev!
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:15:54 AM

I want to ask - why did you decide that ur project will be interesting for bloggers? all they need just an affordable content, always watch the trends and be in touch with hype topics  Huh

Hello!

Thank you for your question! We'll be happy to answer.

Doing what you love is very important for any person. As an influencers struggle more and more of losing the focus on negotiations rather than on content creation, we’ve created the instrumentarium of tools gathered all in one place. Being rewarded for doing what you love, has never been easier.
A list of unique benefits the platform will provide for influencers:

• High quality business opportunities for content monetization
  • Accessible even for new influencers on early stage of social presence.
  • Insights and tips for channels development
  • Convenient tools for analyzing interaction and engagement of followers on the channel
  • Fair Decentralised Dispute Solution System
  • Secure transactions

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)

I'm a blogger and I believe this would be a perfect fit project for people like who are into deep interest  on social media and other web influencers. Thanks for this dev!

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your support! Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: