Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40460 times)
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

great project
looks interested, fresh and innovative. hope it gonna take the top. blogshere is constantly evolving. and it bring the value to customers - a really gained expierence. it definitely will change the advertise market. it already does!
best project in influence marketing area.

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product.

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink

In two days time, huge investment are credited in socialmedia.market.  More than 9k+ ETH has been invested and people find the potential of influencer marketing and in couple days soon it will reach the hard cap.

🔥🔥🔥
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

Our advisor, Andrew Playford, senior vice president of operations at Sonic Foundry has shared his view on the project and the industry challenges.

Join our ICO with 10% bonus

Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

when will this bounty program be completed?

the socialmedia.market bounty will of course end once the token sale will end as well. if you have questions regarding the bounty program, visit the bounty thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2987696.msg30756269#msg30756269

join the bounty and help spread the words about this great project. Smiley
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

Hello,

Is the French ANN still available? I really like the project and i wanna spread it in my local language.

Regards.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

Will I need to validate my KYC data to participate in the token sale? Will the token be credited to the wallet after the purchase or will it be distributed after ICO?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

Will I need to validate my KYC data to participate in the token sale? Will the token be credited to the wallet after the purchase or will it be distributed after ICO?

Hi there!

Thank you for your question and for your interest in SocialMedia.Market!

You need to go through the KYC procedure to be able to withdraw Social Media Tokens to your ERC 20 wallet. You can apply on https://ico.socialmedia.market/kyc_verification/edit

Please note that it’s OK to purchase the tokens first and pass KYC then, you will have plenty of time to do it (till March 16). Passing KYC on our website, you will be registered under
ICOSID and will be able to pass KYC of another ICOs supporting this ID without providing documents.

Social Media Tokens will be issued and available for use and withdrawal to your ERC20 master wallet after the ICO that ends on the 16th of March. Until then the purchased tokens will
be stored in your personal cabinet balance

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
campion99

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

We cannot predict market value of the token. We can only promise proper and on-time product launch and development.

However, marketers report an average return of $11.69 for every dollar spent on influencer marketing. Keep in mind that this market’s growth has tripled over the last 2 years and we are convinced it will continue moving this way.
Our platform will provide a wide range of services that will be paid for in Social Media Tokens. During the ICO one can buy SMTs at an advantageous price. Thus we recommend everyone who has plans to use our service in the future to purchase SMTs during the ICO rather than on the cryptocurrency exchanges later.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

Q&A session with their founder has just started!
Founder https://t.co/AYjiDnAw9u Dmitry Shyshov and advisor of their project Chafik Abdellaoui (former BDM G2A) tell you about recent achievements of their ICO and plans on nearest future: https://t.co/iUgiSCAp1B https://t.co/zWsMBLj5mu
Wasimalik

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

Hey guys, please check new urdu thread here: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=29176.new#new

semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:47:38 AM

We are presenting SocialMedia.Market at Korea Blockchain Symposium

This Friday we will be presenting the SocialMedia.Market project at Korea Blockchain Symposium.

Blockchain Symposium is a SYNCO Investment’s monthly conference, which will be held at Seoul Grand Intercontinental Parnas Hotel on February 23, 2018 starting at 2 pm.

It’s the seventh conference, driving an increasing amount of registered investors and various stakeholders. In January the event gathered nearly 1,000 investors and blockchain industry representatives.

This month’s conference will feature nine different blockchain projects spanning a wide variety of industries from media to insurance.

Don’t miss the presentation of SocialMedia.Market by our CEO and Founder, Dmitry Shyshov! Also he will be participating in a panel discussion, sharing his insights on the most pressing industry challenges and the convergence of blockchain and marketing tech.

We are most eager to share our ideas in Seoul. If you happen to be attending the conference, don’t hesitate to drop us a line at GENERAL EMAIL and set up a meeting. We’d be happy to talk in person.

https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/we-are-presenting-socialmedia-market-at-korea-blockchain-symposium-e58bf89e1ffe
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

This Friday we will be presenting the SocialMedia.Market  project at Korea Blockchain Symposium.

Read more here: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/we-are-presenting-socialmedia-market-at-korea-blockchain-symposium-e58bf89e1ffe

Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

Good news !!
Their advisor, Andrew Playford, senior vice president of operations at Sonic Foundry has shared his view on the project and the industry challenges.

Join their ICO here: https://t.co/nsUho3ksIz https://t.co/PVCT6GFylc
startnow00

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

wow, 12,5k eth raised.. i will defenitely join this ico. i believe smt value will grow up and i will get my profit. acquired when 15% was available.
strong team, expierenced and credible advisors, founders on the short hand with the community. i definitely like it
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

wow, 12,5k eth raised.. i will defenitely join this ico. i believe smt value will grow up and i will get my profit. acquired when 15% was available.
strong team, expierenced and credible advisors, founders on the short hand with the community. i definitely like it

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product!

noxezzhd

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

how you gonna gather the data of the posts reach? and what data will be provided?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

how you gonna gather the data of the posts reach? and what data will be provided?

Hello!

Nice question!

SocialMedia.Market will bring the solution for measuring the impact for each influencer’s post with reliable view count and conversion rates, thanks to ability of integrating with major analytical services and social networks. With detailed demographic data and audience profile (gender, age, ethnicity, language and nationality), as well as engagement statistics, including impressions, reach, views, replies, mentions, exits, replays, tap-backs, tap-forwards, reposts, etc; our service will provide strong estimates on every influencers' action and audience reach.Moreover, advertisers will be able to see most of the influencer account statistic before campaign creation, which will help them to connect with the relevant influencers only and spend budgets efficiently.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know.Wink
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

Hello!

Nice question!

SocialMedia.Market will bring the solution for measuring the impact for each influencer’s post with reliable view count and conversion rates, thanks to ability of integrating with major analytical services and social networks. With detailed demographic data and audience profile (gender, age, ethnicity, language and nationality), as well as engagement statistics, including impressions, reach, views, replies, mentions, exits, replays, tap-backs, tap-forwards, reposts, etc; our service will provide strong estimates on every influencers' action and audience reach.Moreover, advertisers will be able to see most of the influencer account statistic before campaign creation, which will help them to connect with the relevant influencers only and spend budgets efficiently.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know.Wink

Wonderful seems to be very interesting and I see there is another company influencer marketing only focusing on Instagram but how we get benefit to all, if we include the rest of the social media platforms.
campion99

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:49:26 AM

SMT will be listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges after the main token sale which ends on March 16. The list of platforms and exchanges where SMT might be purchased after ICO will be announced after token sale.
imdada

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

My passion is marketing and nowadays, digital marketing is the trend. Social media influencers play a big role in digital marketing and I really felt confident that SocialMedia.market will be the future of marketing analytics. I'll look forward to this!
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:35:58 AM

SMT will be listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges after the main token sale which ends on March 16. The list of platforms and exchanges where SMT might be purchased after ICO will be announced after token sale.

Did they announce about the exchange, they mentioned they will not disclose about it, we have to wait for the announcement from the team after the crowdsale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: