Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40474 times)
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:46:55 AM

Advertising markets, unfortunately, can not survive in this market. There is not an excessive demand. They can make very current situations. But they remain mediocre. It's sad.

Hello!

Yes, you're right. Indeed, nowadays running YouTube channel or Instagram account can be a full-time job, not just a social activity. Even bloggers with small number of subscribers can achieve profit from their social network accounts. Because influencer marketing became very popular and effective advertising strategy, demanded by business all over the world.

Appreciated your feedback. We are doing our best to make our project better! There are a lot of stuff upcoming! Stay tuned!

Join discussions in Telegram chat!

As a influencer can we get more benefits from your website and what are the basic requirements inorder to participate in your campaigns. Each website has some rules for qualifying the rules and regulations.
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

We need products and ideas! very promising and has a big potential.
EL PRIMER MERCADO DESCENTRALIZADO CONECTANDO MEDIOS SOCIALES, BLOGGERS Y PUBLICISTAS

89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

Most of the social media users will be interested. most people are now very active on in social networks. definitely among them will be those who want to make money. i believe your project will attract people's attention at least. advertisements and social media are now getting a lot of money to use really well. i think you gonna hit your top.
Now this industry is really well developed and that's why this project is popular, they chose a good idea for themselves
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

Today Devs team presented SocialMedia.Market on Korea Blockchain Symposium in Seoul! It was great opportunity to tell about this platform and declare yourself as an international project! More details in this blog on Medium: https://t.co/aoJb8YIh2U
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

Today our team presented SocialMedia.Market  on Korea Blockchain Symposium in Seoul!

It was great opportunity to tell about our platform and declare yourself as an international project!

More details in our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/@SocialMedia.M/we-are-in-seoul-at-korea-blockchain-symposium-8cfe9e44efca

with this kind of marketing about your platform will really make people be more interested to you and in using your platform.
and with this, i am very sure that with the remaining days of your ico, i know the hard cap will be reach.

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback and for your interest in SocialMedia.Market!

We're getting closer to our goal every day and we believe the hard cap will be reached soon!

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink

I will. Wink

But i wnt to ask about the exchange rate. You said 1 eth = 2500 SMT. But since eth price is not stable, are you locking a certain amount of eth's price to be the base rate? Like lovking to to 900$ or something?
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

Advertising markets, unfortunately, can not survive in this market. There is not an excessive demand. They can make very current situations. But they remain mediocre. It's sad.

Hello!

Yes, you're right. Indeed, nowadays running YouTube channel or Instagram account can be a full-time job, not just a social activity. Even bloggers with small number of subscribers can achieve profit from their social network accounts. Because influencer marketing became very popular and effective advertising strategy, demanded by business all over the world.

Appreciated your feedback. We are doing our best to make our project better! There are a lot of stuff upcoming! Stay tuned!

As a influencer can we get more benefits from your website and what are the basic requirements inorder to participate in your campaigns. Each website has some rules for qualifying the rules and regulations.

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in SocialMedia.Market!

A short list of unique benefits the platform will provide for influencers are:

-High quality business opportunities for content monetisation;
-Accessible even for new influencers on early stage of social presence;
-Insights and tips for channels development;
-100% safe escrow transactions based on Blockchain technology;
-Low-cost transactions with less operation fees;
-Simplified and fast global payments;
-Earn rewards by participating in the decentralized dispute solution system;
-Utility tool for acquiring outstanding marketing services, premium analytics and development instruments.

Most Influencer platforms require specific numbers of followers to be listed. Unlike others, SocialMedia.Market is accessible even for new Influencers in the early stage of social presence. Cool
You just have to meet requirements, that advertiser set for a certain adv campaign you want apply for. Wink

We I hope that we answered your question and all is clear fot now. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;) We will be happy to provide you with any details

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

We need products and ideas! very promising and has a big potential.
EL PRIMER MERCADO DESCENTRALIZADO CONECTANDO MEDIOS SOCIALES, BLOGGERS Y PUBLICISTAS

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We really appreciate that!
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

Hello!

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in SocialMedia.Market!

A short list of unique benefits the platform will provide for influencers are:

-High quality business opportunities for content monetisation;
-Accessible even for new influencers on early stage of social presence;
-Insights and tips for channels development;
-100% safe escrow transactions based on Blockchain technology;
-Low-cost transactions with less operation fees;
-Simplified and fast global payments;
-Earn rewards by participating in the decentralized dispute solution system;
-Utility tool for acquiring outstanding marketing services, premium analytics and development instruments.

Most Influencer platforms require specific numbers of followers to be listed. Unlike others, SocialMedia.Market is accessible even for new Influencers in the early stage of social presence. Cool
You just have to meet requirements, that advertiser set for a certain adv campaign you want apply for. Wink

We I hope that we answered your question and all is clear fot now. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;) We will be happy to provide you with any details

So you are going to give option to the advertiser itself to select their target requirements. That is always good to know because you are going to give the opportunity to all the people who need serious advertising.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

Most of the social media users will be interested. most people are now very active on in social networks. definitely among them will be those who want to make money. i believe your project will attract people's attention at least. advertisements and social media are now getting a lot of money to use really well. i think you gonna hit your top.
Now this industry is really well developed and that's why this project is popular, they chose a good idea for themselves

You're absolutely right!

With social networks gaining more and more time of our daily life, lots of people create and share interesting content creating their circle of influence.
Regardless of the size of this circle, or reach of the influencer, they can monetize their effort and create engaging content further. Our platform will
connect influencers and advertisers of any size and scope from all over the world.
With blockchain technology and Social Media Token in the core we will create accessible, transparent and competitive marketplace.

Join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project!
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:41:41 AM

This Monday (26.02), at 16-00 CET the founder of SocialMedia.Market  Dmitry Shyshov and the advisor of the project Andrew Playford will be live-streaming, speaking about the
current achievements of our ICO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRgAJzDTyvI

89shaky

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

Today our team presented SocialMedia.Market  on Korea Blockchain Symposium in Seoul!

It was great opportunity to tell about our platform and declare yourself as an international project!

More details in our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/@SocialMedia.M/we-are-in-seoul-at-korea-blockchain-symposium-8cfe9e44efca

with this kind of marketing about your platform will really make people be more interested to you and in using your platform.
and with this, i am very sure that with the remaining days of your ico, i know the hard cap will be reach.
I only today learned about this event! I looked and I was interested! It should be like people! You already have a lot of fans! Smiley Smiley Smiley
89shaky

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

This Monday (26.02), at 16-00 CET the founder of SocialMedia.Market  Dmitry Shyshov and the advisor of the project Andrew Playford will be live-streaming, speaking about the
current achievements of our ICO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRgAJzDTyvI

I want to see it! I'll wait for this moment, because I'm very interested in hearing about the project from the founders Cheesy
sudhakark

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

In this present world you can see the digital world has increased, so audience are losing their interest towards traditional media. Digital marketing budgets are increased due to brands and companies, recent researches shows that 47% of internet users who browse through mobile and desktop are now using ad-blocking software.
You can see the explosive growth in social media and you can see very rapid has grown in these platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter everyday around the globe you can see 3.03 billion people are connecting through social media. As, offline marketing is not effective so advertising campaigns continue to shift to traditional to digital marketing. In the recent years companies and agencies have discovered in influencer marketing as the strategy with the most potential and return and 80% of them are finding the effective strategy. Small business are interested in allocating marketing budgets on popular blogger or celebrities and influences over consumer audiences.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
lawbreaker_top

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

when are you planning to place your tokens on exchange?
cvgaver

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

Usually it happens in a some days after the end of ICO
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

Hi there!

Thank you for your question and for your interest in SocialMedia.Market!

SMT will be listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges after the ICO that ends on the 16th of March. The list of platforms and exchanges where SMT might be purchased after ICO will be announced after the token sale.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest updates about the project.
wanchope2

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

how will you check if the influencer has posted and what reach has he or she attained/?.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

I only today learned about this event! I looked and I was interested! It should be like people! You already have a lot of fans! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hello!

Thank you so much for your support!

There are a lot of stuff upcoming! Stay tuned!
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:56:32 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 11:23:42 AM by SocialMediaMarket

how will you check if the influencer has posted and what reach has he or she attained/?.

Hi there!

Thank you for your question! That's really nice one!

So if influencer has not reached terms of agreement, advertiser can open a dispute. Our service has several preventive measures that will allow parties to resolve disputes
on their own in most cases, as well as an arbitration system that will resolve disputes between participants with the help of independent platform experts.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. Wink We will be happy to provide you with any details! Cool
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

7 Brands That Know How To Handle Instagram.

Read our new article in our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/7-brands-that-know-how-to-handle-instagram-d81a8bfc1408

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: