Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:57:08 PM

I wonder how this will work in the future
I think more important is how the ICO will work
I can say that they are already doing quite well
how can this be understood if they just started working?
Well, you can see the good quality of the work done and the fact that people are interested in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:59:00 PM

really like their site coolly executed
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

I agree with you very convenient
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:02:42 PM

I agree with you very convenient
yes, the developers really tried to do this
sokokamous

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:11:01 PM

very good, I'm sure your airdrop will be successful and be the best
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:23:47 PM

2018 will be the year of VR because we are evolving in every sector of the market and the future of entertainment industry will be Virtual reality and its environment. We have already seen giants supporting VR openly so the project definitely have future.

this project might have a future, but I don't think VR will be adopted as much to make 2018 a significant year. we're still a while away.

If the hardware requirements are met satisfactorily then I don't have any doubt in VR being the leader in entertainment business. I hope the ecosystem finds a solution for that.
the technology of VR equipment is now too expensive. But I'm sure that as the degree of development of this technology grows, the cost of equipment will quickly decline! At least, look at cell phones, they were expensive before, now every student has a phone.

Well, i have a feeling that cell phones are going the other way. After the release of smartphones, they got much more expensive but first the price had to drop in order to get that mass adoption as they have now.  I think the same will happen to VR, you need to make it affordable and popular before you can start making luxurious products.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

well vr is the future. but it all depends on first rated plattforms, tripple a games and products and quality of the vr prodcuts and the adaptivity to the households.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:40:33 PM

To mass adopt the prices ned to go down and become more user friendly, htc vive has too many wires at the moment...

All of them are mostly wired clutter. I don't want wires to interrupt my pleasure with virtual reality and of course the price.

Sooner VR/AR hardware and technology will have major advancements as big companies such as Microsoft and Facebook are investing on this field because they know its the future. Smiley
Yes, even the VR/AR development isnt complete yet.
So this thing has a great potential and much room to grow.

I totally agree. I expect VR/AR to grow beyond expectations by mid 2018.
Let's hope MARK.SPACE can take a some of this reveneu.
This project looks quite promising! Demo version of the platform is very impressive. If you add the effect of full presence, then get a very good platform!

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:55:35 PM

2018 will be the year of VR because we are evolving in every sector of the market and the future of entertainment industry will be Virtual reality and its environment. We have already seen giants supporting VR openly so the project definitely have future.

this project might have a future, but I don't think VR will be adopted as much to make 2018 a significant year. we're still a while away.

If the hardware requirements are met satisfactorily then I don't have any doubt in VR being the leader in entertainment business. I hope the ecosystem finds a solution for that.
the technology of VR equipment is now too expensive. But I'm sure that as the degree of development of this technology grows, the cost of equipment will quickly decline! At least, look at cell phones, they were expensive before, now every student has a phone.

Well, i have a feeling that cell phones are going the other way. After the release of smartphones, they got much more expensive but first the price had to drop in order to get that mass adoption as they have now.  I think the same will happen to VR, you need to make it affordable and popular before you can start making luxurious products.
But this will take time. Currently you need a big gaming PC to have enough power to run VR games. I hope this will be better in the future.

Vansire

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:55:45 PM

Imagine, instead of going to your local boring shopping mall you can walk around in a virtual one with your favorite type of products tailored to your personal information. Not a bad idea, right?

Real life applications of VR/AR technology on our everyday life is not yet prevalent and I believe there is a lot of room to grow for these kind projects that are associated with these type of technologies.

Have you seen that personal fitting room? Never seen anything like it. How does that work tho? Would you need to scan your body somehow for it to work accurately?
Oh its nice if it can work properly.
You can see the item directly, so you can be more confident to buy it online.

Really? I guess it's better than buying clothes online, but there's still a big difference between fitting clothes in a shop and in VR. Even if you'd be able to choose from 3 different body types, there'd be too much difference. So I wonder how much can you customize the mannequin or can you  upload a selfie to create a virtual mirror image?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:14:23 PM

this can be a great idea a totaly customizable mannequin for a virtual clothes shop application,some nice vr video games too,hope they make a  vr technology not too expensive that can reach the masses/all and that can also be performed on computers of average configuration...
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:27:44 PM

what about the bounty here ?
what are you want to know?

They have a seperate thread especially for bounties. That's the place you should talk about Bounties: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312131
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:55:01 PM

Well in most roadmaps of the bigger players samsung/google/apple they all want to get rid of the cell phone as we know it..
I guess in a few years the early adopters will be running around with google glass like devices which are connected to the internet via 5G or which are paired to a smartwatch which is then paired with the internet.
So VR/AR will be huge in the near future.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:28:51 PM

But this will take time. Currently you need a big gaming PC to have enough power to run VR games. I hope this will be better in the future.
Game PC are getting much more powerful and efficient. In a couple of years you will be able to run VR on home pc and laptops
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:40:00 PM

Game PC are getting much more powerful and efficient. In a couple of years you will be able to run VR on home pc and laptops
Mark.Space is far beyond just using VR for entertainment, there is certainly something very valuable and great in the long term being deployed here, I hope to hear the name of this project a lot in the not too distant future as the VR application is and this will greatly influence Mark.Space's future, especially for its pioneering spirit.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:54:40 PM

Yeah, i don't see the hardware being an issue, cheap laptops of the future are going to triumph our current best laptops. It's just a matter of time but they are getting more powerful and cheaper every day.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:05:43 PM

I'm a fan of VR, so I want to get excited about this project, but how do you plan on running the ecosystem using blockchain technology? Which portion of the VR ecosystem will run there? Just the hosting? Could you explain more..

Also that demo is just interactive 3D photos/renderings. How is that virtual reality?

I believe VR is just 1 one their projects!

Their whole project is about VR because they aim to create VR spaces, such as VR stores, VR community space etc.

Ah okay, then I misunderstood. My bad!

Vansire

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:21:34 PM

Did you try the demo on the website? It feels a bit surreal, like I am inside a point and click adventure. There used to be games like these like Myst. Except this is with real products and real consequences to your wallet if you buy something  Wink

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:24:43 PM

Wow, very big goals they have. But it's good to see they gathered a massive team to work on all aspects. Rarely see such big teams
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:50:44 PM

Did you try the demo on the website? It feels a bit surreal, like I am inside a point and click adventure. There used to be games like these like Myst. Except this is with real products and real consequences to your wallet if you buy something  Wink

Yes, I tried the demo. Unfortunately I don't have VR glasses, so I had to klick myself through it on the PC. Nevertheless, it looks nice. I can only imagine how great it would be with actual VR gear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: