Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

hey they raised over 5 millions dollars in the pre ico  i have seen on her twitter account  and the ico is in around 2 weeks Smiley

Looks very good, people are investing a lot on Virtual Reality projects, maybe 2018 is really the VR/AR year. How much it costs now Oculus VR gear?

Article quote from october 2017

''Oculus is announcing a new standalone VR headset that will sit in the middle of its lineup between the mobile Gear VR and high-end Oculus Rift, called Oculus Go. Oculus Go will ship early next year for $199, not too much more than the $129 Gear VR and significantly less than the $499 Rift. It’s supposed to enable everyday uses of VR without the trouble of plugging in a phone or computer, at an affordable price point. Mark Zuckerberg announced the news at this year’s Oculus Connect conference, saying it’s a way to reach his next goal for Oculus: getting one billion people in VR.''

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/11/16459442/oculus-go-standalone-vr-headset-announce-pricing

If Mark Zuckerberg wants to get 1 billion people in VR, this is good news for all the VR ICOs including MarkSpace

Absolutely, I think we're just hitting the tip of the iceberg with VR. As the year goes on VR is going to keep growing, more and more companies will be getting into it, and all of these VR ICOS will be gigantic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

New tweet: https://medium.com/@markspace/newsflash-8feb83754c48

NEWSFLASH⚡
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online.

this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online  Grin

It would be interesting to try it  Shocked

wow. size and fitting is the only reason I don't buy clothes online, with markspace I will be able to shop clothes online.

Easier said than done though. VR can solve a lot of things but online shopping for clothes is a bit of a stretch. Simulation is no representation.

It's not so hard if you combine VR with AR.
AR can measure your size and together with the VR you can virtually shop for clothing.
I look at dynamics of progress Vibehub project, and understand that VR and AR - very promising unexplored direction,
investing in similar projects can bring excellent profit.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

VR has really a big sucess in crypto world, investors stemmed to enjoy that kind of project. I think MARK.SPACE can profit from that and take a nice place in VR world. If he product work well the potential is very big, VR start to be used by people and will continue to grow in the following month.
vr is having great success both in the real world and in the crypto world, and true investors will love projects of this kind, vr is a growing sector with great potential, i hope that mark.space will be able to make benefit of the general interest of people towards 3d...
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

VR has really a big sucess in crypto world, investors stemmed to enjoy that kind of project. I think MARK.SPACE can profit from that and take a nice place in VR world. If he product work well the potential is very big, VR start to be used by people and will continue to grow in the following month.
vr is having great success both in the real world and in the crypto world, and true investors will love projects of this kind, vr is a growing sector with great potential, i hope that mark.space will be able to make benefit of the general interest of people towards 3d...
Yea I agree with you 2018 will be the year of VR we will see a lot of new devices with a much greater technology than the ones that are currently on the market.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

Yea I agree with you 2018 will be the year of VR we will see a lot of new devices with a much greater technology than the ones that are currently on the market.
Yep, that's true - this will be the best year for both investing and enjoying the VR technology
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:44:52 PM

How did the presale go?

Pre-sale already closed successfully and the main tokensale starts on January 23rd, 2018. don't miss this opportunity.

I think by mid 2018, this token will end up being huge. Look how well some of the other VR projects out there are doing currently.

Yeah, even VR projects where i thought the team, whitepaper and roadmap where very meh showed a lot of growth. Just imagine what a dedicated team can do.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

How did the presale go?

Pre-sale already closed successfully and the main tokensale starts on January 23rd, 2018. don't miss this opportunity.

I think by mid 2018, this token will end up being huge. Look how well some of the other VR projects out there are doing currently.

Yeah, even VR projects where i thought the team, whitepaper and roadmap where very meh showed a lot of growth. Just imagine what a dedicated team can do.

A lot of people are starting to realize the big potential that doze in the Virtual Reality sector and so it's just natural that VR projects get a lot of attention.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:07:31 PM

NEWSFLASH⚡
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online  Grin

wow. size and fitting is the only reason I don't buy clothes online, with markspace I will be able to shop clothes online.

Easier said than done though. VR can solve a lot of things but online shopping for clothes is a bit of a stretch. Simulation is no representation.

AR can measure your size and together with the VR you can virtually shop for clothing.
I look at dynamics of progress Vibehub project, and understand that VR and AR - very promising unexplored direction,
Undoubtedly the future for VR, in a year we will see a rapid growth of technology, especially VR.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

How did the presale go?

A lot of people are starting to realize the big potential that doze in the Virtual Reality sector and so it's just natural that VR projects get a lot of attention.
The clothing sector that being targeted by Mark Space is really a good idea.
People need this, and i hope this can be known by as many people as possible.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

How did the presale go?

I think that even people without a VR device can enjoy Mark Space as long as you can access it on your browser.
hicaribou

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:51:08 PM

How did the presale go?

I think that even people without a VR device can enjoy Mark Space as long as you can access it on your browser.
Is it possible? If so, without a VR device it will be something just ordinary, like just playing a video game.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

The traditional notion on how we conduct businesses and how we deal with our daily lives will undergo changes in relation to the adoption of VR technology and MARK.SPACE is fortunate to be one of the front liners of this technology. Smiley
hicaribou

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:00:08 AM

The traditional notion on how we conduct businesses and how we deal with our daily lives will undergo changes in relation to the adoption of VR technology and MARK.SPACE is fortunate to be one of the front liners of this technology. Smiley
Even more with blockchain.
VR will be very useful for some things, but i cant say everything.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:21:36 AM

NEWSFLASH⚡

Amazon has patented a mirror to virtually fit clothing. I think that could be more accurate or at least faster and more convenient than having someone use a measuring tape on you.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/1/3/16844300/amazon-patent-mirror-virtual-clothes-fashion

Wow that's sick!

What a time to be alive. I think providing the measurements is cheaper than buying the magic mirror but both technologies are amazing.

Well, if you're rich you could buy one of these for at home. And the costs will decrease lots over the years

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:54:40 AM

Yep, that's true - this will be the best year for both investing and enjoying the VR technology

yes you are right. this 2018 year is revolution year for crypto world. each good project will give good benefits. mark.space is the one good project this will be great opportunity for us. i think, i joined.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:42:38 AM

NEWSFLASH⚡

Amazon has patented a mirror to virtually fit clothing. I think that could be more accurate or at least faster and more convenient than having someone use a measuring tape on you.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/1/3/16844300/amazon-patent-mirror-virtual-clothes-fashion

Watched the video, it is really amazing to see what is happening in VR world. I wonder how long it will take before people will actually start using it.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

How did the presale go?

Is it possible? If so, without a VR device it will be something just ordinary, like just playing a video game.
It won't be like proper VR thing but still users will be able to get the look and feel of what's happening in the VR space.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

NEWSFLASH⚡

Watched the video, it is really amazing to see what is happening in VR world. I wonder how long it will take before people will actually start using it.

That looks more like augmented reality, VR happens inside a virtual environment, augmented reality happends outside .. maybe Im not defining well, you can check out augmented reality apps in playstore to know more.. Or Markspace is combination of both ?
hicaribou

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

yes you are right. this 2018 year is revolution year for crypto world. each good project will give good benefits. mark.space is the one good project this will be great opportunity for us. i think, i joined.
Yeah , i also want to see some good news regarding VR technology in this year.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:35:25 AM

NEWSFLASH⚡

Undoubtedly the future for VR, in a year we will see a rapid growth of technology, especially VR.

VR is the next technology that will replace today's one. To be involved as earlier as possible will give us a bunch of benefits that we will reap in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: