Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
Now a lot of people are starting to develop in this direction, do you mean what certain companies?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is known in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
And in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:23:51 AM

The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I fully agree with you, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do not you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
No, I do not think so! I am sure that now the very beginning of the development of VR technologies, and projects based on this will occupy a significant segment of the world market, not only the gaming industry!
Just look at other companies that have been developing in this direction for a long time and every year show all the best results, I think that Mark Space can easily compete with them and take a large share of the market!
I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
Neutrality

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:28:51 AM

I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?
Yes, I did not find this information either
Unused tokens will be re-exhibited for sale in the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. Did you find this in white paper? Read carefully my friends)
I do not think that there will be many tokens before the second stage of sales, I hope everything will be sold at the first stage!
ICO will be in 2 stages? Why the second ICO in a year? The first stage will last more than a month?
Yes, ICO will be held in two stages. There are reasons for this, but based on the fact that in a year they will be able to present a much more mature product. The first stage will last slightly more than the month of January 23 - February 28
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:33:50 AM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
Now a lot of people are starting to develop in this direction, do you mean what certain companies?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is known in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Perhaps this project will become international, all depending on demand, budget and final result.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:46:27 AM

The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I fully agree with you, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do not you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
No, I do not think so! I am sure that now the very beginning of the development of VR technologies, and projects based on this will occupy a significant segment of the world market, not only the gaming industry!
Just look at other companies that have been developing in this direction for a long time and every year show all the best results, I think that Mark Space can easily compete with them and take a large share of the market!
I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
looking what you mean, talking about the near future! I think that in the next 2 years a lot of large companies will become partners of Mark Space! Already, look at the list, a lot of great brands, such as Jaguar, Land rover, Baldinini.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:50:42 AM

I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?
Unused tokens will be re-exhibited for sale in the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. Did you find this in white paper? Read carefully my friends)
I do not think that there will be many tokens before the second stage of sales, I hope everything will be sold at the first stage!
ICO will be in 2 stages? Why the second ICO in a year? The first stage will last more than a month?
Yes, ICO will be held in two stages. There are reasons for this, but based on the fact that in a year they will be able to present a much more mature product. The first stage will last slightly more than the month of January 23 - February 28
I do not think that holding the second stage of the ICO through such a long period is a good idea. How to control price fluctuations, tokens can grow as much and fall heavily in value? Will they be sold at current market value?
hikky22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

Perhaps this project will become international, all depending on demand, budget and final result.
But you understand that in order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you?
Neutrality

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

looking what you mean, talking about the near future! I think that in the next 2 years a lot of large companies will become partners of Mark Space! Already, look at the list, a lot of great brands, such as Jaguar, Land rover, Baldinini.
Well, maybe you are right, but why are you so confident of the success of this company?
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

I do not think that holding the second stage of the ICO through such a long period is a good idea. How to control price fluctuations, tokens can grow as much and fall heavily in value? Will they be sold at current market value?
And I really like the idea of conducting an ICO procedure in 2 stages. Perhaps tokens will not be sold in full at the first stage. At the second stage of the ICO, the team will have more motivation to present a better and more technologically advanced product.
And for investors, there is a possibility to regulate risks a little, perhaps only investing part in the first stage, and then see how the whole platform develops.
And investors can secure themselves by investing in the first stage only part of their planned funds, and see how the platform develops. The danger of course is that the price of the token can grow significantly.
okaypool

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

But you understand that in order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you?
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:12:45 AM

Well, maybe you are right, but why are you so confident of the success of this company?
I support the guys from the very beginning and saw how much work was invested! Many people share the idea and are ready to help in development! Not for nothing Mark Space is called one of the most promising projects of 2018!
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should turn out just great!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

I support the guys from the very beginning and saw how much work was invested! Many people share the idea and are ready to help in development! Not for nothing Mark Space is called one of the most promising projects of 2018!
It's true, McAfee said that the company's capitalization can increase many times after the release of their tokens! Correspondingly, like the price of their tokens, so I advise you to hurry if you want to participate! As I know, they already collected most of the planned capital!
okaypool

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:28:02 AM

Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should turn out just great!
Yes, it is, I think it will be so!
Neutrality

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:28:55 AM

It's true, McAfee said that the company's capitalization can increase many times after the release of their tokens! Correspondingly, like the price of their tokens, so I advise you to hurry if you want to participate! As I know, they already collected most of the planned capital!
Well, I'll definitely think about this issue! In any case, I wish the company good luck!
immortell

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

bounty ends today?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this
rlm42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this
Yes, these partnership will definitely help to make Mark.Space successful. However, people shouldn't invest here with the hope for a quick x10, x100. I don't say that this isn't possible. All I mean is that it might take some time and people should be patient and give the VR-technology time to grow.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: