Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

hello, team! could you please explain me how is 3d and vr are going to benefit from blockchain? all those transparency stuff, is it really needed in that sphere??
and how is your project different from many that are alike

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this
Yes, these partnership will definitely help to make Mark.Space successful. However, people shouldn't invest here with the hope for a quick x10, x100. I don't say that this isn't possible. All I mean is that it might take some time and people should be patient and give the VR-technology time to grow.
There is almost no project which would guarantee such high returns so fast. If an investor really believe in this project, he will wait for one or two years to see the whole potential of it. Then we will be able to talk about X10 or x100.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Where you read this. Have you a link with the infos? Thanks.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this
Yes, these partnership will definitely help to make Mark.Space successful. However, people shouldn't invest here with the hope for a quick x10, x100. I don't say that this isn't possible. All I mean is that it might take some time and people should be patient and give the VR-technology time to grow.
There is almost no project which would guarantee such high returns so fast. If an investor really believe in this project, he will wait for one or two years to see the whole potential of it. Then we will be able to talk about X10 or x100.
Indeed, being such a recent technology and that we do not know how it is going to evolve in the market, it is soon to talk about real growth expectations.
Despite being little applied at present, VR is something that is very much targeted and promised for the near future, and in several areas of performance,
Mark.Space has some of the best and this will be a differential. I can not imagine a future without using at least half of what is presented today with RV.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

Well, I think this project is good for long term investment - of course much will depend from bitcoin price- I hope 2018 will start from stability.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

Indeed, being such a recent technology and that we do not know how it is going to evolve in the market, it is soon to talk about real growth expectations.
Despite being little applied at present, VR is something that is very much targeted and promised for the near future, and in several areas of performance,
Mark.Space has some of the best and this will be a differential. I can not imagine a future without using at least half of what is presented today with RV.
that's true, VR does have a bright future. I just wish they'd make headsets that are easier to use.
rlm42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

Well, I think this project is good for long term investment - of course much will depend from bitcoin price- I hope 2018 will start from stability.
I even hope btc dominance will drop below 50% and stay at there.
Altcoins really cant follow BTC bullrun right now, only a fews.
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

that's true, VR does have a bright future. I just wish they'd make headsets that are easier to use.
Yes MARK.SPARCE has already Nice partnership, and i think there is more partnership incoming. Also VR has a huge future I think, just see how compagnies want to developp VR application and devices.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

It hit below 50% around "the flippening"
I believe this could happen again around the summer of 2018. We need to wait for the hype of futures to settle and the people who trade those get bored of BTC. They will move to other coins from there and we will see another alt surge
Neymar10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

Yes MARK.SPARCE has already Nice partnership, and i think there is more partnership incoming. Also VR has a huge future I think, just see how compagnies want to developp VR application and devices.
rlm42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

I believe this could happen again around the summer of 2018. We need to wait for the hype of futures to settle and the people who trade those get bored of BTC. They will move to other coins from there and we will see another alt surge
I think almost every people who entered the crypto market knows bitcoin first, or even bitcoin is the reason they enter crypto market.
And almost all of the breaking news outside the crypto are talking about bitcoin.
So i think thats why altcoin cant easily follow bitcoin bullrun.
Sad truth , but this is just the beginning , and i hope the time for altcoin will come soon.
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:54:29 PM

I think almost every people who entered the crypto market knows bitcoin first, or even bitcoin is the reason they enter crypto market.
And almost all of the breaking news outside the crypto are talking about bitcoin.
Sad truth , but this is just the beginning , and i hope the time for altcoin will come soon.
Media coverage is mostly about bitcoin but sometimes there is some news about etherium and ICOs too. I think we will see more of this in the future.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

rlm42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

Media coverage is mostly about bitcoin but sometimes there is some news about etherium and ICOs too. I think we will see more of this in the future.
I think in the end, the theory of natural selection will apply to all things crypto. So its better to have competitions to further improve each projects respectively.
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

I can't stand when people want to talk about what the price will be after the ICO or how much you can make off the ICO. Those are people that are just looking for quick gains. People that actually want to invest into the project will be holding it.
lennox_dan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

People can be so creative... VR ICO is something really special.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

mark space should really try to get sony computer as a partner somehow. even games from htc vive are now going to come out for the psvr in 2018, since sony has build such a huge and easy to enter vr plattform, thanks to the ps4, worldwide and even valve cant look away anymore, since the vr base on pc is degrading again.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

mark space should really try to get sony computer as a partner somehow. even games from htc vive are now going to come out for the psvr in 2018, since sony has build such a huge and easy to enter vr plattform, thanks to the ps4, worldwide and even valve cant look away anymore, since the vr base on pc is degrading again.
Can just agree. If they would get a partnership with for example Sony this project would go to mars!
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: