Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:02:12 AM

Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:07:12 AM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:13:21 AM

In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:18:31 AM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:22:17 AM

Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
ooxtcoo

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:27:29 AM

Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
Fritz93

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:34:11 AM

The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:39:40 AM

Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you think so? Would not it be better to start with a small part and move to larger plans only with time?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:44:48 AM

I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What is M1?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:47 AM

In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you think so? Would not it be better to start with a small part and move to larger plans only with time?
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising! Especially since the team is very strong and there is certainly a plan of action for any development option!
Fritz93

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:55:03 AM

What is M1?
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, developed in order to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:07:29 AM

You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising! Especially since the team is very strong and there is certainly a plan of action for any development option!
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should be just great!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:12:45 AM

What is M1?
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, developed in order to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Do you think this project has a great future?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:25:06 AM

Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should be just great!
You are absolutely right! The project is really very promising! I support the team from the very beginning and I want to say that a lot of effort and money has been invested, in time everyone will know about MarkSpace!
Fritz93

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

What is M1?
Do you think this project has a great future?
Of course, I'm sure of it! You can now see the demo version on their website!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:28:14 AM

yes, agree with you. but, competition still competition. if mark space want to be market leader, they should have big name soon, its possible if they have good communicate with community, good marketing strategy, and more.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cryptonexii
Copper Member

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:21:35 AM

Has anyone been able to withdraw their tokens to their own actual ETH wallet? Their key retrieval tool gives me the wrong address.

MurfCoin Engineer No. 001 - May the FLUFF be with you.
http://www.murfcoin.org
I do airdrops manually after 6PM every day PST. Please be patient :-)
Fluttershy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:56:26 AM

If they are successfully able to roll out their product worldwide then the project will become extremely huge and I am sure that will make investors very very happy.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

What is the bonus % in the second round of the ICO? I bought some during presale would love to get my hands on some more.

I cant find inf about bonuses in this round as well  Huh  In the first round price was 0.1 usd. and in 2nd?

Price in 1st round couldn't have been 0.1 $ because now in round 2 price per token is 0.083 $.

Price in the first round (pre-sale) was $0,0714 and now it is indeed $0,0833. This round will last till February 7, so one more week to invest at this price and during next rounds it will go up again.

Price tied to ETH curren rate or fixed in usd?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:43:24 AM

What is the bonus % in the second round of the ICO? I bought some during presale would love to get my hands on some more.

I cant find inf about bonuses in this round as well  Huh  In the first round price was 0.1 usd. and in 2nd?

Price in 1st round couldn't have been 0.1 $ because now in round 2 price per token is 0.083 $.

Price in the first round (pre-sale) was $0,0714 and now it is indeed $0,0833. This round will last till February 7, so one more week to invest at this price and during next rounds it will go up again.

Price tied to ETH curren rate or fixed in usd?
I guess its tied on ETH so their is no need to worry as ETH is still not on the slump and can anytime get back up again, as you can see its a VR platform and investing in a project like this prove to be lucrative if your in for the long run.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: