Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

it will be hard if the team will base the price of tokens or numbers of tokens equivalent to 1 eth.. like X MRK= 1 eth, it will be difficult because the price is volatile. it is highly recommended to have the base rate in USD. not only for markspace ico but to all ico importantly for upcoming icos.

I think it's confirmed that the decision is taken and the price will be in USD. Anyway would appreciate an official statement from the team

With all the fluctuations going on, I hearty welcome this decision from the team. It'll be a positive point in the success making of the project.

Somehow it kind of feels like a fail of cryptocurrency that it has to be compared with USD, but I completely understand the decision.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

If we talk about crowfundings I don't see why anyone can't accept fiat currency if they have the "ok" by the regulators. Well that's not the case because the question was if it's ok to peg the price to usd or not, but it was to answer your concern, market is too volatile right now to peg the price of one token to ETH

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

it will be hard if the team will base the price of tokens or numbers of tokens equivalent to 1 eth.. like X MRK= 1 eth, it will be difficult because the price is volatile. it is highly recommended to have the base rate in USD. not only for markspace ico but to all ico importantly for upcoming icos.

I think it's confirmed that the decision is taken and the price will be in USD. Anyway would appreciate an official statement from the team

With all the fluctuations going on, I hearty welcome this decision from the team. It'll be a positive point in the success making of the project.

Somehow it kind of feels like a fail of cryptocurrency that it has to be compared with USD, but I completely understand the decision.
The payment options are ETH and BTC, so i dont see any problem if its based on ETH.
And also you can see here : https://mark.space/info/ , there is the token price in USD there.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

The payment options are ETH and BTC, so i dont see any problem if its based on ETH.
And also you can see here : https://mark.space/info/ , there is the token price in USD there.

I always choose investing with eth and advice everybody to do so. Cheaper and faster. Bitcoin is way expensive and it can take so long.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:09:22 PM

hi, everyone survived the bloodbath in full piece?

i really hope that people dont forget to invest in this project, after living trough hell the last days <.<"
CRYPTOSQUARE

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

I always choose investing with eth and advice everybody to do so. Cheaper and faster. Bitcoin is way expensive and it can take so long.
I totally agree with you, transactions in bitcoin is just incredible (too large). Especially if a small amount of bitcoin translate.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What is M1?
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, developed in order to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Do you think this project has a great future?
Of course, I'm sure of it! You can now see the demo version on their website!

I anyway hope there are going to be improvements on the look to make it a little more appealing
I think it already is...
This is only a demo version! it can not show the full capabilities of the platform. I'm sure this project will be successful. After launch, the platform will strike us! I'm sure of it!
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

I totally agree with you, transactions in bitcoin is just incredible (too large). Especially if a small amount of bitcoin translate.
I also think that nowadays is better to equalize with USD than with crypto due to the unstable market.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

What is the bonus % in the second round of the ICO? I bought some during presale would love to get my hands on some more.

I cant find inf about bonuses in this round as well  Huh  In the first round price was 0.1 usd. and in 2nd?

Same question here

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

I also think that nowadays is better to equalize with USD than with crypto due to the unstable market.
That is not true the price was always not stable. Look at BTC from 4k in September to 20k in December.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

i think they should give the possibility seen the unstable moment of the crypto to invest in both usd and eth/btc, which is the bonus at the present time?
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

Isn't it wise to invest with USD nowadays, with ups and downs, fluctuations in the market or uncertanities for the cryptocurrency world?
I completely agree in investing with Bitcoin but USD is an another strong option i think.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:26:15 PM

Isn't it wise to invest with USD nowadays, with ups and downs, fluctuations in the market or uncertanities for the cryptocurrency world?
I completely agree in investing with Bitcoin but USD is an another strong option i think.

Don't buy the narrative that fluctuation are bad. You can choose to spend bitcoin when you personally think that you are getting good value - otherwise you can spend another currency.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

I think the market will come back to normal and alt and ico will not suffer so long. I’m impatient to see the price of MARK.SPACE on exchanges, and I hope the market will come back higher soon.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

The defining feature of MarkSpace I think is the high res rendered VR using 3D scanned objects that runs on everything better than a potato, but it also has some drawbacks as far as I know. If it's prerendered you can't have a lot of interactivity. For that you'd have to move to real time VR, which has many drawbacks like having to use powerful computers and high development costs for modeling and animating. It's a trade off but there's room for both.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:56:59 PM

jep the market will come back soon and we all see green i hope. Smiley
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:39:12 AM

jep the market will come back soon and we all see green i hope. Smiley

Give it some time. It will come, but don't be too optimistic!

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:20:19 AM

So, now price $0,0833 and fixed in usd? This is a good decision to fix price in usd. Less risk for investors and devs as well.
Fluttershy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:26:43 AM

So, now price $0,0833 and fixed in usd? This is a good decision to fix price in usd. Less risk for investors and devs as well.

Yes, the price is fixed at USD and yes that's an extremely good decision because ETH and BTC fell a lot last few days.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

today i try constructor demo, i liked. that is amazing, VR technology day by day increasing of people interest, this is great opportunity for investors to invest on mark.space. me and my friends also invested on sale but we missed pre-sale. but this is more good time because ether and btc price is down.
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: