Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

now that the cryptomarket is stabilizing itself again Smiley and the bloody weeks are hopefully ended Smiley

= time to buy mark.space tokens Smiley yay
You're right, I think by the end of the month prices will be fully restored, so now is the best time to invest!
Chinese people will invest back into crypto after their new year. That will be the time when markets could skyrocket.
the red line of crypto market seems to be stop maybe now is the right time to invest before chinese new year after price of altcoin could pump up...a new more detailed demo with more interaction would be very welcome...

Hope you will be right, many trader are invested and need some green days to get some money which is bound in coins which are in loss.
After 15. of Februar it indead can be to late for getting cheap mark.space coins Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

now that the cryptomarket is stabilizing itself again Smiley and the bloody weeks are hopefully ended Smiley

You're right, I think by the end of the month prices will be fully restored, so now is the best time to invest!
Chinese people will invest back into crypto after their new year. That will be the time when markets could skyrocket.
the red line of crypto market seems to be stop maybe now is the right time to invest before chinese new year after price of altcoin could pump up...a new more detailed demo with more interaction would be very welcome...
You are right, now is the time to buy Ethereum and participate in ICO, but only in quality projects. The time will come and the weak projects will disappear.
Yep there is still very nice discounts on ethereum so if someone didn't bough it already now it's the last time for it
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

Are you expecting more investments after chinese new year? I am seeing more and more chinese ICOs so I dont know if the money will go to ICOs like Mark.space or to chinese ICOs?

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

How is it even possible for Chinese to start ICOs if they're blocked by the Great Firewall? And the government cracking down on all virtual currency related stuff?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:25:47 AM

Is Markspace going to develope their own engine ?  I just saw unity parnertship with google in VR and demo stuff looks amazing

please drop a link to that I would love to see that
I think that he meant this demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlAeLzbqHAI
btw you can find all the videos on their YouTube channel

That's a basic but great video that shows the potential 'reality' that we could immerse ourselves in in the future
The video looks great and shows an example of what can be done with the platform. I'm sure as you improve the platform they will have new ideas.

Indeed, this video looks really really great. I wonder how it would look like to meet other avatars. Is this possible?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

Is Markspace going to develope their own engine ?  I just saw unity parnertship with google in VR and demo stuff looks amazing

That's a basic but great video that shows the potential 'reality' that we could immerse ourselves in in the future
The video looks great and shows an example of what can be done with the platform. I'm sure as you improve the platform they will have new ideas.

Indeed, this video looks really really great. I wonder how it would look like to meet other avatars. Is this possible?

i checked this videos completely really so amazing. Mark.space development of this project is goes on moon.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:03:22 AM

Love the video! But it remeinds me a lot of the Sims Cheesy All these furnitures!!!!
Fluttershy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:04:55 AM

i checked this videos completely really so amazing. Mark.space development of this project is goes on moon.
Damn just saw the demo video and yes it was truly amazing. I think mark.space will every other VR project a really tough competition.

Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

Damn just saw the demo video and yes it was truly amazing. I think mark.space will every other VR project a really tough competition.
I was also impressed. Just image if you want to buy a car and walk in a virtual world in different shops of the car comanies. Looking forward to be part of it.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

I was also impressed. Just image if you want to buy a car and walk in a virtual world in different shops of the car comanies. Looking forward to be part of it.
It will be truly amazing if the items in the video are the items that we want to buy and we could check it by ourselves how it will look like in our room.
A new innovation for a better online shopping.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:05:38 AM

That seems indeed quite good compared to the demo
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

Are you expecting more investments after chinese new year? I am seeing more and more chinese ICOs so I dont know if the money will go to ICOs like Mark.space or to chinese ICOs?

What Chinese ICOs are you talking about? Chinese are allowed to participate in ICOs, but they're not allowed to have their own cryptoprojects, isn't it right?

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

What Chinese ICOs are you talking about? Chinese are allowed to participate in ICOs, but they're not allowed to have their own cryptoprojects, isn't it right?
Chinese are not allowed to participate in any ICO, if they do want to buy in they should be in a different country, but hey this is a crypto and people can make ways if they want.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

this project looks awesome.. but i want to read more details on this platform so we can understand what really system is this.. but so far the concept is great.. looking forward on your success.. goodluck..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

this project looks awesome.. but i want to read more details on this platform so we can understand what really system is this.. but so far the concept is great.. looking forward on your success.. goodluck..

For more info, you can read their whitepaper at https://mark.space/files/wp/WP_en.pdf or visit their website at https://mark.space/ or you can participate in the ICO at https://ico.markspace.io/user/register/  Smiley
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

when the partisipants of the bounty campaign will get their reward? I recorded a video about the project MARK.SPACE

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

Chinese are not allowed to participate in any ICO, if they do want to buy in they should be in a different country, but hey this is a crypto and people can make ways if they want.

banning anyone from the crypto space is one of the most ridiculous things governments do. you can't stop people going in if they want to.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

Is Markspace going to develope their own engine ?  I just saw unity parnertship with google in VR and demo stuff looks amazing

Interesting video. Excellent interior designer. If for example a store, then the owner himself must make models of shoes or clothes, or pay for creating models. But if I buy a dwelling there, then the furniture in the designer will have to be bought, or is it free?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

when the partisipants of the bounty campaign will get their reward? I recorded a video about the project MARK.SPACE

Usually after the ICO so that the tokens aren't trading before the rest gets them.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

Usually after the ICO so that the tokens aren't trading before the rest gets them.

The best thing is to ask this in their bounty thread or directly in their telegram channel.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: