Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

I recently heard a very cool news about Mark.Space
They signed an agreement with one major automotive concern and will work on it. This is really impressive!  Smiley
What kind of car concern was it and what kind of product are they going to do for them?
I can not remember exactly what kind of concatenation, maybe a toyota or something like that. This will be a special product for the presentation of cars running in virtual reality. As far as I understand it will be possible to make a test drive of cars and also to study in detail new models Cheesy
It sounds cool, but it seems to me that it will play a role more for presentations or automobile exhibitions. But the whole idea is very good, it's great!
Why do you think that this will only be relevant in this case?   Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

They signed an agreement with one major automotive concern and will work on it. This is really impressive!  Smiley
What kind of car concern was it and what kind of product are they going to do for them?
I can not remember exactly what kind of concatenation, maybe a toyota or something like that. This will be a special product for the presentation of cars running in virtual reality. As far as I understand it will be possible to make a test drive of cars and also to study in detail new models Cheesy
It sounds cool, but it seems to me that it will play a role more for presentations or automobile exhibitions. But the whole idea is very good, it's great!
Because for the mass consumer it is not absolutely actual. For a full-fledged product in the virtual reality mode, special equipment is needed. Yes, it is now in many, but not all, so it is more relevant for some events and presentations
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

Because for the mass consumer it is not absolutely actual. For a full-fledged product in the virtual reality mode, special equipment is needed. Yes, it is now in many, but not all, so it is more relevant for some events and presentations
But the developers of this project Mark.Space emphasize that you can use the service even without special helmets or glasses. Just on your computer screen and phone!
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online

Many have already had this problem in buying online, despite the universal measures used, nothing substitutes the good old experimentation of what one wants to acquire, this was quoted at the beginning of Ico, I hope that someday there is something that will end this small problem, which of course, it is not enough for the platform
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

I think you're both right. I think this can be used in both cases equally. at automobile exhibitions for presentations of various concepts or in showrooms for a valuable test-drive of new models of cars. Even for a visual acquaintance with the product through the screen of a mobile phone. All possible variants can work.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I completely agree with you. ICO shows excellent results on fees, and the team is constantly trying and improving its project. That's noticeable! I've seen and read a lot about this project, it managed to prove itself already, now is a great opportunity to invest in this project, it's very promising!
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

Now this is the stuff I want to hear: Practical applications of VR technology on a blockchain. Invest in technology, the risk factor of losing is minimal compared to other types of investments.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

I think you're both right. I think this can be used in both cases equally. at automobile exhibitions for presentations of various concepts or in showrooms for a valuable test-drive of new models of cars. Even for a visual acquaintance with the product through the screen of a mobile phone. All possible variants can work.

can anyone upload the video to youtube? so its public video

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:52:43 PM

I'm interested where you got this information from? Do you have any links to where they talk about the clothing aspect of their VR? Or how they can guarantee a perfect fit from the measurements?

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

I'm interested where you got this information from? Do you have any links to where they talk about the clothing aspect of their VR? Or how they can guarantee a perfect fit from the measurements?

yes... drop us some links
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

can anyone upload the video to youtube? so its public video

jep i will also see the presentation of cars running in virtual reality sphere of mark space.
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

im very curious too Smiley
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:57:15 PM

I am interested in that info too.

I m curious, can they use some type of capture technology to use in clothing side for perfect fit?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

This is quite possible theoretically if VR is teamed up with Augmented Reality. 

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:08:35 PM

Oh well I'm curious too, when I tried the demo I entered into a shopping place and I've seen that you can interact with shoes but I don't remember this "Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit"

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

Oh well I'm curious too, when I tried the demo I entered into a shopping place and I've seen that you can interact with shoes but I don't remember this "Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit"

Since no-one else seems to have found evidence of this, I suspect that this is just some creative extrapolation by the shopping demo.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:54:27 PM

Since no-one else seems to have found evidence of this, I suspect that this is just some creative extrapolation by the shopping demo.
I think in a future they can manage to develop such a technology but nowadays I don't think  there's anything like this.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: