Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:03:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:41:48 PM

Is there a personal cabinet on this platform? Where you can view all your orders or jobs, all the finance that is in your wallet and all the processes of my activity in the project. That would be convenient.

Yes, a private office is useful. And as for tokens, is it possible to exchange them on the platform? Is this a possibility? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:11:17 PM

I've been reading the part about distributed rendering, but I still have questions about it. One of the challenges is rendering a frame faster than 12 millisecond. Why do you need to render in realtime? Wouldn't it be more efficient to render all possible angles and store them on disk?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:41:14 PM

Unfortunately, I don't have a file with a roadmap. Please tell me, will there be a second wave of ICO? More precisely, a token sale? I heard that it will be, only when? Roll Eyes
I don't see the point in the second round of ICO, if the coin is sold on the exchanges.
Maybe to attract more investments with a system of bonuses. The projects are different and they do the same things differently
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

Yes, after reading the comments, I had such a question, if for example the project is not invested enough participants, the budget for development will not be collected, then the investment will be distributed back to investors? Huh

They raised 6.5k ETH and 160+ BTC. Its around 10 mln usd by current rates (even when ETH and BTC fallen). I think this is a good money for develompent.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:36:32 AM

Yes, after reading the comments, I had such a question, if for example the project is not invested enough participants, the budget for development will not be collected, then the investment will be distributed back to investors? Huh

They raised 6.5k ETH and 160+ BTC. Its around 10 mln usd by current rates (even when ETH and BTC fallen). I think this is a good money for develompent.

No need to worry about the softcap, they already have enough funds to start this project.
From whitepaper:
MARK.SPACE has already invested more than $5 million of personal funds in the development of the platform and currently has a working prototype (https://demo.mark.space). On December 13, 2017, a designer kit was launched and made available to all users. In addition, the platform already has agreements on cooperation with such partners as Jaguar Land Rover, GAS Jeans, Desigual, Trussardi, Baldinini, Patricia Pepe, Liu-Jo, Dstrezzed, Satorisan and others. Therefore, there is no need for a SOFT-CAP installation.
However, thanks to the token sale and the influx of additional funding, the team will be able to develop, scale and promote the platform much faster and more efficiently.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:11:45 AM

Yep, that is still a nice amount and prices will go up again and with it the current collected amount of USD.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular nowadays! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:52:51 AM

They have one of the biggest money pools for developing so far that im aware of. This must be a success for them
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:55:42 AM

Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:59:42 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular nowadays! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:04:20 AM

In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:08:05 AM

You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:14:18 AM

In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
It is interesting, but I do not fully understand what is fundamentally new this company offers?
hikky22

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:20:06 AM

I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
Fritz93

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

It is interesting, but I do not fully understand what is fundamentally new this company offers?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
Dwarf42

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:32:41 AM

I support guys from the very beginning, and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long needed modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take on a significant part of the market!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
I believe that the scope of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
hikky22

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

I support guys from the very beginning, and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long needed modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take on a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? In your opinion, could you give examples of the main ones?
Fritz93

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:45:06 AM

I believe that the scope of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
Dwarf42

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:48:21 AM

I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? In your opinion, could you give examples of the main ones?
Mark Space is based on its own development, that is, M1 technology. This is the logic and driving force, based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: